• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Shoutouts to kyon for coming over with sax yesterday. Shoutouts to sax for picking up kyon :laugh: Really enjoyed yalls company as usual. Helped me come to a conclusion on certain matters as well. So thanks.

Sax is god awful at children's card games...:troll:
.................... <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 arent I great to hang with? :D

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I texted Mink to see if he can hold a fest tomorrow (Monday) and he said he can host one.

Get with Mink about address info and when you should get to his place or what not. He's not a computer right now so I'm just posting this for the meantime.

I'll see if I could go Mink.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
My Address (to the community) is 3100 alafaya Club Drive, Orlando 32817

When you enter the comm, take the first left. I'm building 3125. Room 303.

gallax

Smash Hero
I regret nothing!!!

Edit: Im goood kuro. When u comin to play? I need more snake ditto practice hardcore. Mah snakes gettting better.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I regret nothing!!!

Edit: Im goood kuro. When u comin to play? I need more snake ditto practice hardcore. Mah snakes gettting better.
You need more? >.> I'm still terribad at that mu. I did beat tony's in ditto on lylat cp at gfest though :troll:

I'll be at ucf the 19. We'll definitely have more chances then :laugh:

Plus, i got to be ready for apex!!!!!!

SAX

Smash Ace
Hi guys. I'm gonna be North Florida in 10 days.

And you'll never know when I'm coming back.
Sorry Kyon. xD

... and Ganon (you know who you are) <3

Be ready.
And I'll miss all you guys!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
It looks like there is a Tampafest featuring Razmakazi on Friday. Hype!
Is anyone wanting to drive to this? I'll help w/gas.

-Kuro~
Yaaaa so i'm like really wanting to go to tampa on friday...i can pay gas for you to pick me if i'm not on the way and if i am i can help pay for the ride there! Text me about it or leave a post here or w/e!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
It looks like there is a Tampafest featuring Razmakazi on Friday. Hype!
Is anyone wanting to drive to this? I'll help w/gas.

-Kuro~
Yaaaa so i'm like really wanting to go to tampa on friday...i can pay gas for you to pick me if i'm not on the way and if i am i can help pay for the ride there! Text me about it or leave a post here or w/e!

If anyone is driving i need to know by tomorrow around 3-5...so i can arrange to be in a viable pickup spot on friday. Please text/and or pm me.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro

If anyone is driving i need to know by tomorrow around 3-5...so i can arrange to be in a viable pickup spot on friday. Please text/and or pm me.
ill go to tampa if i get a ride. is MK banned?
Yaaaa seee now you got two more willing ppl! Come on someone wants to drive up there :awesome:

If i had mah liscence i would...LOL

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I don't even know if anything is going down. Exdeath made ONE post about it and hasn't posted since. I'm not going to post that I'm willing to go somewhere if there's no confirmation of anything going down. It's called asking questions, which I did because I have to know of stuff DAYS before hand before I can commit myself to anything.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I don't even know if anything is going down. Exdeath made ONE post about it and hasn't posted since. I'm not going to post that I'm willing to go somewhere if there's no confirmation of anything going down. It's called asking questions, which I did because I have to know of stuff DAYS before hand before I can commit myself to anything.
ive heard theres a smashfest in tampa friday featuring razmakazi (cali peach player)

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Now we have progress. I'd like to go, haven't seen Razmakazi since Pound. I tried to get a fest going which I could get him to go but Exdeath worked Monday and Jazz was busy. Anyhow, did anybody go to Mink's fest?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Now we have progress. I'd like to go, haven't seen Razmakazi since Pound. I tried to get a fest going which I could get him to go but Exdeath worked Monday and Jazz was busy. Anyhow, did anybody go to Mink's fest?
we were gonna go if you did, but you couldn't so me and jeff played AE at nick's place all day

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
....and I played you guys online. SWAG.

Speaking of, I'm gonna go to Ranbats Finale this Saturday (or at least trying to go). I'll try to rep in AE/MvC3 while you take people's money in NJ.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2

Speaking of, I'm gonna go to Ranbats Finale this Saturday (or at least trying to go). I'll try to rep in AE/MvC3 while you take people's money in NJ.
literally

i litearlly have $110 worth of MMs to do at KTAR :laugh:

Exdeath

Smash Master

When/where is ranbats and do you need a ride?

Raz isn't going to Tampafest due to Family Reunion johns, but it's still hype because Halberd and Ed come back to town this week, so it's going to be pretty big.

_Dice

Smash Ace
so excited for UMVC3 so i can be the best Doc Strange in the world. heard it here first.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
When/where is ranbats and do you need a ride?

Raz isn't going to Tampafest due to Family Reunion johns, but it's still hype because Halberd and Ed come back to town this week, so it's going to be pretty big.
OFGC Ranbats is at UCF and starts at 6. I should have a ride but I'll let you know within the next 2 days if I need one.

Top Bottom