• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

gallax

Smash Hero
Yeah so i need to get this ride situation all addressed. Im driving 2link, d-torr, 2djeff, and gindler. Gindler has a car and is coming over whenever or i cna pick him up.

@dtorr/2dj/2link-how are you getting to my house on friday?

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Uhh Seibrik is driving me. I think we're going to Keith's house? I'm not sure, or maybe wherever Mink is going to be. I don't know how I'll be able to get to your place if we go to GDX's unless you're willing to get me or GDX/Seibrik drops me off.

I'll have to talk to David about it. I didn't think about this part T.T

Also Kuro, it's looking like the last national of the year right now. EU is going I know and most notable players in the nation are. A large group of FL is going; I think that's incentive enough x3

:rosalina:

_Dice

Smash Ace
I have an open bed in my dorm (my roommate moved out) so if someone needs to chill here they can feel free to.

_Dice

Smash Ace
You’ve got your short, sad life left,
That’s what I’m counting on,
I’ll let you get right to it,
Now I only want you gone.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
So I just spoke to Seibrik, We'll be going to GDX's on Friday night(we're leaving for CFL at sometime around 6:30pm). Gallax would you be able to pick me up from Keith's? D:

:rosalina:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Ah man you guys are prepared.
I packed everything im bringing this weekend.. I'm already in Orlando.

I'll be meeting up with Mr. Torrest tomorrow, and then stuff and then keiths. I think.
As long as it's cool with him.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
yeah
i need to vaccuum my car. Lol.
And straighten up. Hopefully everyones smart and isn't like, GA? Let me pack 12 bags. I have one messenger bag, with like, my silk
lucky tournament
boxers, Rainbow DASH SHIRT
get on my level
and wii... and i brought a blanket and pillow.

gallax

Smash Hero
Each person is allowed one bag max. Im bringing 2 tv's and a wii setup plus clothes for sunday church. Unless you plan on taking 4 showers, one bag is a maximum. The lighter the car the better.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Agreed.
I don't plan on showering.
I'll shower when im back home. I'd feel weird using someones shower.

Also, someone in my car bring the Circle Of Life song.
I want to play it when the sun starts rising.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Im playing the tron music all night.
LMAO mike that's too good. Both of those songs are gonna fit perfect :laugh: i know you guys will have a blast i'm only sorry i had to turn down the initial offer cuz school and money haha. DO WORK MIKE,MINK, JEFF AND CO. You to SFL and 2link :3 I expect no1 to place lower than top 30%.

Top Bottom