• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I have so many problems sleeping these days its ******** as ****. This probably has something to do with me quitting smash, dancing more, eating less, getting migraines and wanting to drink. Number 1 reason=stress. From what? A girl, engineering, and something else that i just cannot figure out. I am just too tired to deal with it.
no one quits smash. All that stuff your going I already do. I work, smash, club, and drink. I find a balance of course and I get dah good sleep. I don't have a man anymore though. Stress comes in everyone's life man. You need to make some type of leveling out on that stuff. And honestly if some girl was giving me stress at this age it's time to let go man unless you take things far more out of wack then you need to. Fix yo self up man! Just remember needs come before wants. Always. Oh and apparently since I'm gay it seems I'm suppose to have the more stressful life XD.

Love yah Gallax

icekirbyixi

Smash Rookie
NNID
IceKirbyiXi
3DS FC
1203-9219-5396
I hang out with radiX and garbonzo/gindler/raz all the time. Im always hitting up grabs place and just chillin with him and gindz and raz. Sometimes i chill with fearless. I hangout more than play smash.

Edit: I actually bought two pizzas and brought them over to garbs/gindz/razs today. I wanted to watch a movie but it got too late.
ha. cool. just curious :p

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Thats fine 2dj. Im quitting competitive smash for a while until i get something figured out. No worries ;)
gl man gotta do what u gotta do

on a side note whats up for today/tomorrow any1 down to chill/smash. More so tomorrow than today though...

Dragon

Smash Cadet
Trash talk plays a big part in every competitive sport/game. You'll probably want to beat someone who calls you a useless scrub than someone who says good luck.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Trash talk plays a big part in every competitive sport/game. You'll probably want to beat someone who calls you a useless scrub than someone who says good luck.
I didn't say it didn't.

Jeff said this game is not competitive and the one reason he wrote there was because of the lack of trash talk. Not anything else. Hence my statement.

Dragon

Smash Cadet
I didn't say it didn't.

Jeff said this game is not competitive and the one reason he wrote there was because of the lack of trash talk. Not anything else. Hence my statement.
I didn't say you did say it :o

2-DJeff

Smash Master
LoL no not that kind of trash talk not like your mom this yo moma that lol.. .kinda what tampa was doing to me in my set vs CJ if u where there thats what i mean

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I didn't say it didn't.

i didnt say brawl WASNT competative so yea about that im just saying its no competative enough because the lack of trash talk i mean like ok u might as well as play a friendly if some 1 says GLHF like just like what dragon said... Your not going to be as hungry for the win.. and it brings more hype BTW and i was talking about regions more than anything
and if you have skill brag about it thats good **** if you have skill and smarts you can brag about it if u want if u dnt want to thats fine to but trust me it brings more hype not saying we should do it tho

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I'm always hungry for the win and I hype myself up. I just don't NEED to show it. Maybe I'm an outlier.

I do get your point, but.....

Let's just put it this way. I could brag about myself, or I could get to the point where others brag for me. Second option kinda sounds better imo :cool:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I'm always hungry for the win and I hype myself up. I just don't NEED to show it. Maybe I'm an outlier.

I do get your point, but.....

Let's just put it this way. I could brag about myself, or I could get to the point where others brag for me. Second option kinda sounds better imo :cool:
aye what eve brings the hype im just saying there more ways than just o glhf etc... be like ***** imma beat you hardcore without the ***** part lol.. kinda like this with marvel minus the personal trash talk like saying ppl are stupid and ugly and stuff like that its a couple of years ago wen i saw this and my friend in cali told me about it but this is a prime example and i jusy like tho say i beat some of these guys in this video lol xD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty7VUjGiGoA o yea minus the threats to thats why he got kicked from evo FYI and dtor get on xbl i wanna play some SSF4

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Dark prince is a bad example. He trash talked cl0ckwork so much that they ended up doing a $3000 MM.

...Wanna know what happened?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUH-wSTzyzA

(He talks trash during the match too)
i know what happen and it wasnt 3000$ its 2000$ and hes a perfect example cause clock work was like aye im not about to let this ***** talk all this trash and he beats him and it was hype and dark prince isnt bad ppl say hes bad cause he lost to some1 thats is at least top 10 in the world. so like i said it was hype was it not? and him trash talking mad it hype and clockw0rk trash talk to in the match if you watch all the vids so did justin wong when he mm dark prince and every1 else he did..

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
aye what eve brings the hype im just saying there more ways than just o glhf etc... be like ***** imma beat you hardcore without the ***** part lol.. kinda like this with marvel minus the personal trash talk like saying ppl are stupid and ugly and stuff like that its a couple of years ago wen i saw this and my friend in cali told me about it but this is a prime example and i jusy like tho say i beat some of these guys in this video lol xD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty7VUjGiGoA o yea minus the threats to thats why he got kicked from evo FYI and dtor get on xbl i wanna play some SSF4
I tried to watch this vid,....

...but all I saw was some guys go on some profanity laced tirade.

This vid didn't show anything to me......... other than the fact that they don't know how to talk without cursing/looking like an idiot.

Dark prince is a bad example. He trash talked cl0ckwork so much that they ended up doing a $3000 MM.

...Wanna know what happened?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUH-wSTzyzA

(He talks trash during the match too)
LOL

Get wrecked

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I tried to watch this vid,....

...but all I saw was some guys go on some profanity laced tirade.

This vid didn't show anything to me......... other than the fact that they don't know how to talk without cursing/looking like an idiot.

LOL

Get wrecked
nvm u guys just to "glhf" like to get it and clockw0rk did **** talk to just saying

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Not really sure what you're trying to say. I get that trash talk may build hype, but you can't use that to compare "competitive"-ness of a game much less use it to define a game as competitive... That match was hyped because it was over a thousand dollars on the line, not because of someone calling the other trash...

I'm with D-torr on this one. Competitive gameplay isn't directly associated with trash talk. Trash talk is the result of ego and butthurt.

Wait... what? Dark prince is not top ten in the world, can you even name 10 other pro mvc2 players?

Ah fvck it, what an abortion. Back to lurking.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Not really sure what you're trying to say. I get that trash talk may build hype, but you can't use that to compare "competitive"-ness of a game much less use it to define a game as competitive... That match was hyped because it was over a thousand dollars on the line, not because of someone calling the other trash...

I'm with D-torr on this one. Competitive gameplay isn't directly associated with trash talk. Trash talk is the result of ego and butthurt.

Wait... what? Dark prince is not top ten in the world, can you even name 10 other pro mvc2 players?

Ah fvck it, what an abortian. Back to lurking.
i was saying clockwork is and yes i can i can name 50 if you want but heres your 10
Justin wong
IFC yipes
Sanford (santhrax) kelly
Chris Schmidt
Chunksta
Mike Chaos
Khaos
ChaosNightwolf
Fantique
Neo
... ill contniue if you would like and i havnt even named j360 or clock yet plz dont assume that idk about the mvc2 community cause ill be gladly to MM 200$ in this game its not like brawl this game actully have combos and ill probly 10-0 u

2-DJeff

Smash Master
No dude, don't change the subject yet. I wanna see where this goes. This kid just said the MM was $2K like he was there even though the end of the video says $3K. I want to see what else he can pull out his ***.
my friend was there his name is jigawig and hes in that video at the end the guy with a the hat plz dont tell me cause ill beat u at it anyday any time with nearly any charater.. i woulda been there if i was older to fly on a plane by myself during that time but my mom wouldnt let me then and i had no money and if you dont believe me ill call up jig to tell you him self what happen hes dark prince neighbor and just money match me to see if i pulling **** out of my *** i wana see how good you are since you know what happen in my life living in washington dont be a ***** to money match me and get prefected or stfu.. ive been playing marvel way b4 this but i got serious in it like 2 yrs ago i was alrdy good but i got competative in it 2 yrs ago

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Sweet google search, bro. Please post the rest of that 50 man list.

But don't make mvc2 too competitive now! Give mvc3 a chance bro!

Top Bottom