• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

gallax

Smash Hero
Get in my music vid thats what. But yeah, we should get 2 cars going to this. Hrnut said hes teamin with me. U and gdx and 2djeff want to go too. We have a total of 7 ppl wanting to g so far. Im taknig at least 4.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Get in my music vid thats what. But yeah, we should get 2 cars going to this. Hrnut said hes teamin with me. U and gdx and 2djeff want to go too. We have a total of 7 ppl wanting to g so far. Im taknig at least 4.
Lady Legion has expressed interest as well.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
i gota see if i can make it to ryans 1st

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Hey does any1 here know why my videos when on my laptop are perfectly sync'd with the audio but when i upload to YOUTUBE the audio gets desync'd? is there any way i can fix this?will reuploading fix it possibly?

=/

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Is it in Mp4?
You might wanna try using a simple uploader in youtube, incase youre using one of the newer ones. Sometimes that helps.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Tony:

Here is the stacked usb 2.0 port replacement. Tbh though, I don't know if the wii is 2.0 or 1.1. ~~> Clicky or Clicky

You need to disassemble all the way down to reach the underside of the mobo. There will be at least 13 desolder points. ~~> Clicky

Lmk if you need help.

Toneh

Smash Lord
The wii specs here says its 2.0

So i should get the one from your first link? I'm gonna have to order it anyway since i reallllly need a HD for the wii. I'm guessing it weighs under 8 oz. to qualify for the $2.41 shipping. Or at least i hope so haha.

I might also look into getin this since its so cheap. I love ebay

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Both the links are 2.0, shipping is usually like $2 by usps. Your laser is busted? You sure it isn't a blown fuse on the board or a dirty lens?

Toneh

Smash Lord
Whats the difference b.w the two. The shape? The 2nd one looks more like the wii port.

Nah im not 100% sure if the laser is dead lol. It just stopped readin discs like 2 yrs ago

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
5 or 10? your choice im just MM ppl that arnt in my region and if your using jiggly puff theres has to be a edge grab limit
i think 400 edge grabs sound like a legit number. Or at least over 9k... if you get my drift.
But yeah i'm down. Probably jiggly vs IC. that would be a fun match. Idk how many good jiggz you've played in your days but i can't say i'm much of a camper to be honest. haha.

gallax

Smash Hero
I play with gindler and garb and raz and hrnut often lately and whenever gdx come over. But i got dis good living and playing with tony.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Is it in Mp4?
You might wanna try using a simple uploader in youtube, incase youre using one of the newer ones. Sometimes that helps.
no mine is in .wmv and all i do to upload is simply click the upload button uptop somehow the last set of videos i uploaded were almost ALL desycned when i put em on YT idk wdf is up and ima be pissed if i have to reup them :glare:

Top Bottom