• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Shoot I'd play some Melee. But last time I played Melee was sometime in October... 2009... So I doubt I'd be anything close to a good challenge. I mostly meant Brawl though. I haven't played it in about 7 months but that game's easy yo.
if thats the case then you better come play me then lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Wait i thought u guys were riding with me? lol, whats happening!!!?!?!?!!??!?!!!?!?

Can i borrow someones camera please?
oh, ill go with you mike. i guess the others are riding with xdeth

and i have a flip camcorder. i used it to record mlg DC vids on my youtube, if you wanted to see the quality

Exdeath

Smash Master
Kyon, you may need to get a ride without me. I woke up sick yesterday and I started coughing up blood today. :sick:

I'm pretty sure that this isn't possible to consistently perform because it randomly trips in the wrong direction (I've been practicing doing this almost every day for the past week).

gallax

Smash Hero
sweet gdx. u and gary r coming with me. Im taking hrnut with me and we r teaming.

and keith, dude lemme get at it. im making a music vid for cfl. u want in?

Toneh

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure that this isn't possible to consistently perform because it randomly trips in the wrong direction (I've been practicing doing this almost every day for the past week).
I'm pretty sure it depends where you throw it on their feet. When you footstool above them, aim for the left foot or right depending where you want them to go

Exdeath

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure it depends where you throw it on their feet. When you footstool above them, aim for the left foot or right depending where you want them to go
I thought of that, but it usually hits the head. Sometimes Diddy will trip into where you hit him and most of the time he will trip in the other direction.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
a music vid for CFL? im kinda afraid, not gonna lie

so are you gonna come get me saturday or im gonna park at your place or what?

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
Kyon, you may need to get a ride without me. I woke up sick yesterday and I started coughing up blood today. :sick:

negative, it depends on what side the banannananannanan hits them.

Toneh

Smash Lord
garbanzo is ryan

He'll still end up at the same house
I thought of that, but it usually hits the head. Sometimes Diddy will trip into where you hit him and most of the time he will trip in the other direction.
Well its not easy, takes alot of practice to aim it perfectly. Maybe its harder on certain characters, I only tried a few.

Top Bottom