• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

2-DJeff

Smash Master

i think 400 edge grabs sound like a legit number. Or at least over 9k... if you get my drift.
But yeah i'm down. Probably jiggly vs IC. that would be a fun match. Idk how many good jiggz you've played in your days but i can't say i'm much of a camper to be honest. haha.

ive played good jiggs b4 i think 25 is fair and FYI ZZS vs IC is in ZSS favor nick riddle thinks its 35-65 zss

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
ive played good jiggs b4 i think 25 is fair and FYI ZZS vs IC is in ZSS favor nick riddle thinks its 35-65 zss
Nick riddle's also like, 5-12th in the world. Idk what it is, it changes alot.
But point is, that we'll see my friend, we'll see. 25? That's kinda steep bro.

2-DJeff

Smash Master

Nick riddle's also like, 5-12th in the world. Idk what it is, it changes alot.
But point is, that we'll see my friend, we'll see. 25? That's kinda steep bro.
ok so is planking in genral the swamp ***** wants MK bann but yet ur most likly going to plank... plank all u want no johns after i beat u.. reason y i said that is because even tho i 3 Od viper the set was very long
and with
ZSS u have dsmash and side b which ***** ic and a whole bunch of other moves that destroy them... ur best bet is ZSS cause jiggs is easy for me i just dont like waiting the set is to long for no reason

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
ok so is planking in genral the swamp ***** wants MK bann but yet ur most likly going to plank... plank all u want no johns after i beat u.. reason y i said that is because even tho i 3 Od viper the set was very long
I ain't no john son. I'm not a gay *** planking jiggglypuff. I just think that 25 edge grabs is a bit low. 35 at least. lol.
I'll agree to that. 25 doesn't even look like a good number.
And viper planked you??? With who, falco?
No way

2-DJeff

Smash Master

I ain't no john son. I'm not a gay *** planking jiggglypuff. I just think that 25 edge grabs is a bit low. 35 at least. lol.
I'll agree to that. 25 doesn't even look like a good number.
And viper planked you??? With who, falco?
No way
with dk alittle at Nofair.. and no edge grab limit idc

KENYU

Smash Apprentice
i called garb and he didnt answer. he may be in class or something, im not quite sure of his schedule. but if someone happens to drive past vcc on the way to play ANYWHERE let me know because im dying to play!

gallax

Smash Hero
hey do you guys ever just hangout with each other? just curious.
I hang out with radiX and garbonzo/gindler/raz all the time. Im always hitting up grabs place and just chillin with him and gindz and raz. Sometimes i chill with fearless. I hangout more than play smash.

Edit: I actually bought two pizzas and brought them over to garbs/gindz/razs today. I wanted to watch a movie but it got too late.

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
i called garb and he didnt answer. he may be in class or something, im not quite sure of his schedule. but if someone happens to drive past vcc on the way to play ANYWHERE let me know because im dying to play!
was napping like beast!

hey do you guys ever just hangout with each other? just curious.
All the f*cking time!

speaking of which, TONY come hang out!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
harry potter = super legit

cant wait for part 2. july 2011 has become best month in history. genesis 2 and harry potter part 2

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
sweet,

gdx sorry about this but I need halo reach back already :(
oh ok, thats cool. thanks for even letting me borrow it for the past 2 days

wait, is tony coming here tomorrow? or am i going there? or are we both going to alvins? someone fill me in :laugh:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Oh wow that really sucks Gallax. So much stress deprives you of mental peace so I can see why it's hard to go to sleep. Don't worry though I'm sure things will turn around at some point. Just give it time. Also clear you mind of everything when you try to sleep. If you're suffering from stressing thinking about anything related to it is going to keep your mind churning and leave you awake.

:rosalina:

Top Bottom