• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

SAX

Smash Ace
Yesterday

and infinites in any game are not a good thing
Yeah, they are just a gay way to win, like grab releasing wario for a kill -_- haha!

Also, don't worry jeff, our team will get it's attention sooner or later :D
GaW TOO GOOD

2-DJeff

Smash Master
infinites is what brings players to GG/BB because they have options against infinites

Burst system too good
lol all i kno is Mvc3 is going to have it every fighting game dose its just impossible to pull them off in non tag games in tourneys TVC tried to get rid of it but nvr happend lol
but maybe infinites will be ban i just wonder how that will be played out

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
they didn't need to try to get rid of infinites in TvC

TvC has Mega Crash for that

only thing not making TvC big time is the fact that barely anyone knows who the **** the Tatsunoko side is

2-DJeff

Smash Master
they didn't need to try to get rid of infinites in TvC

TvC has Mega Crash for that

only thing not making TvC big time is the fact that barely anyone knows who the **** the Tatsunoko side is
lmao thats true like right when people were talking about it i thought it was a joke.
arnt the Tatsunoko charaters from like a japanese T.V. show or somthing?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lol gallax.... aye come to think of it i heard my little brother was giving you 1 hell of a match with his DK
@Dtorr
Yatterman dosnt ive sound like a cool name lmao xD but he is really good in the game

gallax

Smash Hero
yeah man he surprised me with a lot of stuff first match. but after that i learned his gimmicks. like downb>bair. and then i figured out i could jab dk in the air to a grab everytime and then i learned how jab ***** dk and then it was OVER. really good dk though. he plays really safe.

but where were you? im training bebop sometime next week, u should find a time when we can play.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
yeah man he surprised me with a lot of stuff first match. but after that i learned his gimmicks. like downb>bair. and then i figured out i could jab dk in the air to a grab everytime and then i learned how jab ***** dk and then it was OVER. really good dk though. he plays really safe.

but where were you? im training bebop sometime next week, u should find a time when we can play.
you know around lol but ima help him work on that because he spot dodges alot coming down and he get punished for it.. i noticed that when he was playing but nah he made up some surprisingly guaranteed combos on snake yesterday so that he can play with a more solid game. and ill c wats going on for the week

Exdeath

Smash Master
I didn't approach I camped the sh*t out of him, also that statement is why I don't like brawl. You can approach while being approached it's just that people are man enough to do so or they're playing against mk so all their options are gone.
You can't really approach and camp at the same time unless you're already on your opponent when you're camping. Approach generally means that you are moving toward your opponent while camping generally means that you are staying in the same spot.

Or you can be peach and be the only character that can combo with uair. It's stupid hard though,

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
did you know tatsunoko made a christian show?
btw: Whoever is going to APEX Gooood Luck.
Wish I could go, but I have two finals to do from next week til Aug 3rd v.v and gotta save mullah for MLG

Overgames

Smash Rookie
Hey guys,

I made a post in the FL Social Thread, but I didn't see this Orlando thread. :p

Anyway, I just moved to Winter Park and was looking for smash/gaming events near my area. I haven't played too much of brawl recently, but when I did I used Luigi, Peach, and Marth. Along with Brawl, I play a lot of BlazBlue and MW2 and It'd be great to find people to play with. :chuckle:

gallax

Smash Hero
Nice. My number is 772-579-3046. Hit me up with a text or somethin later this week when u wanna play. I dont have a place to smash so it would have to be at ur place or hosted somewhere.

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
why not dtilt->sideb->wait->dair->tech chase -> f-SMASSSSSSHHHHH!!!!!
*beats hands on chest majestically*

that would be legit as f*ck, and it's pretty easy read. Most people will see the dair coming and hold towards the center of stage cuz they don't want to get spiked to death so they will tech that way too.

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
You can't really approach and camp at the same time unless you're already on your opponent when you're camping. Approach generally means that you are moving toward your opponent while camping generally means that you are staying in the same spot.
I didn't say anything about approaching and camping at the same time, I'm just saying you can approach while being approached.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
why not dtilt->sideb->wait->dair->tech chase -> f-SMASSSSSSHHHHH!!!!!
*beats hands on chest majestically*

that would be legit as f*ck, and it's pretty easy read. Most people will see the dair coming and hold towards the center of stage cuz they don't want to get spiked to death so they will tech that way too.
o idk ill tell him that i dnt play DK lol
and gallax he said that you only legitly beat him Wario Dk he said picto chat he give u that even tho he was gettin juggled by the stage the whole game but they told me that the other times u won was lucky cause he SD his self every game trying to pull off highlight spikes and stuff lol

gallax

Smash Hero
u need to tell him that every win is legit whether u sd or not.

tellin someone that their wins were not legit when he won only 1/8-9 times is very disrespectful and i dont appreciate it at all. my marth beat his dk twice convincingly. my marth also beat his yoshi convincingly and my falco destroyed his yoshi. his dk won once when i beat it with my non-mains. i also ***** with my mk a few matches. now if he really wants to be like that and say i was lucky then he needs to get his **** straight. he needs to apologize for that.

luck doesnt have anything to me winning. it has everything to do with him being bad at not knowing when he had an extra jump or how to recover with his character. the other times i gimped him.

Top Bottom