• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Damn straight mike.

I'm gonna start doing work. Ppl will fear the name kuro and i'll just say...

all you can do is your best :troll:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I postted this in the NLL thread.

But i have to tell ya'll.

[collapse="Mink Status Pickup"]
insert 3 mojitos, no food, and ACTION.

So i finally get food at TGI fridays, and i was like, "Yo! Can i have some more bleu cheese?"
"I have a name you know."
"*Raises Eyebrow* What is it?"
"Rianna"

^ The seed.
-20 minutes later-

in my semi drunken/no food buzz, i pick up the glass for my last mojito and immediately drop it on the table, shattering it everywhere. Rianna runs over and goes "How does that make you feel?"
"Pretty ****ing shameful"
"As you should feel."

She comes back with another one (:awesome:) and i say,
"Hey. Sorry I broke your cup. In Exchange i'll give ya my number"
-insert number on napkin-

-hour later-

"Hey It's Rianna".

AWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
[/collapse]
Also i may have gotten a pic of some nice booooobies.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Is nova still looking for a place to live, one of my girlfriends roommates is moving out and they may or may not fill it.

M@v

Subarashii!
Reposting this here because I dont' know if everyone posts in the PR thread...

Alright, so I want to challenge any Florida people that are coming to APEX to mms. I'm not doing this to see if I'm better than everyone here; I'm doing this to gauge my progress as a player after being out of Florida for a year and half. That being said, lets go guys :)

I use :falco::metaknight::fox: nowadays, and will likely be willing to mm with all 3. Either being able to switch characters or certain mus...name the mu first though. I don't want to do a fox vs pika deathlike mu :(. Also Im better with certain characters in certain mus.

I'll likely be willing to do them for $1-$5

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Reposting this here because I dont' know if everyone posts in the PR thread...

Alright, so I want to challenge any Florida people that are coming to APEX to mms. I'm not doing this to see if I'm better than everyone here; I'm doing this to gauge my progress as a player after being out of Florida for a year and half. That being said, lets go guys :)

I use :falco::metaknight::fox: nowadays, and will likely be willing to mm with all 3. Either being able to switch characters or certain mus...name the mu first though. I don't want to do a fox vs pika deathlike mu :(. Also Im better with certain characters in certain mus.

I'll likely be willing to do them for $1-$5
:O!

I'll have to take you up on that! Though i wasn't in the scene when you were around. I've been in it just a little over a year.

snake vs fox/falco 1 ea. Character locked

Pit vs fox/falco 1ea locked

and maybe marth. Dunno yet.

Exdeath

Smash Master
:O!

I'll have to take you up on that! Though i wasn't in the scene when you were around. I've been in it just a little over a year.

snake vs fox/falco 1 ea. Character locked

Pit vs fox/falco 1ea locked

and maybe marth. Dunno yet.
Yes you were haha. We barely lost to him/Chibo in doubles on like your second tournament.

M@v

Subarashii!
Yes you were haha. We barely lost to him/Chibo in doubles on like your second tournament.
It was a mm btw, not tournament. I had to work that day so we didn't make in time for doubles.

We also saw a Camero driving down the street on fire on the way to the tourney :awesome:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ok ex, are u sure that was me? Cuz i never did MM till like...these past few months.

I only remember being at one tourney with chibo and i don't remember M@v hype or him being in bracket...ik virg and <3 were were there...

@M@V cool! See u at apex!

matt300

Smash Rookie
Yo what's up guys, I'm Matt. I live close to downtown Orlando, but I'm always willing to host any matches at my place. Everybody should hmu bc I'm always down..

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
When I came down to Orlando for a brawl event Mav was there, he was the one that drove me there

Any doubles we did was a MM, we were too late to enter dubs

But yo lets get an event poppin on the 17th :)

someone pick me up from disney, il pay gas money!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
When I came down to Orlando for a brawl event Mav was there, he was the one that drove me there

Any doubles we did was a MM, we were too late to enter dubs

But yo lets get an event poppin on the 17th :)

someone pick me up from disney, il pay gas money!
like i said, i'll try to force an event at NLL on that date

cant help you with the ride though

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
sounds good to me.

Serious talk

I need someone to upload my Gfest/WATO replays
i've been waiting for a while and they've seemed to have fallen through the cracks.

I reaaaaaally want to post my Ganon vids online so i can get them critiqued, hence the like, 45 ****ing MM's i did at gfest

someone please meet me halfway on this one.

Top Bottom