• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Hey, any one know cool things to get tomorrow? I know starbucks is giving away a free tall coffee for earth day, and lowes is giving away pine tree saplings. (baby trees). Anyome else know cool offers?

:phone:

gallax

Smash Hero
You can come to my place and play smash and enter a toureney and then drink after.

P.S.- Caps and garb are fun as **** to play smash with while drinking. Wish i was still there :(

Toneh

Smash Lord
Coupon code EW50 for 50% off papa johns order. The store at the corner of alafaya and colonial accepts the code online. Active until Sunday.
Nice find.

Dam, you can do 30 strips for $9.32. 3 people together would get 10 strips for $3.10. Or..

50 strips for $14.91. 5 people would get 10 strips for $2.98.

If 10 strips is too much we can do 7 each. But yeah it needs to happen this weekend. I'll be done with my test tomorrow by 9pm

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Nice find.

Dam, you can do 30 strips for $9.32. 3 people together would get 10 strips for $3.10. Or..

50 strips for $14.91. 5 people would get 10 strips for $2.98.

If 10 strips is too much we can do 7 each. But yeah it needs to happen this weekend. I'll be done with my test tomorrow by 9pm
Is it a math test? damn brah, lol

MINK! You play guitar \ know theory? Let's jam I play keyboard

hack3r

Smash Rookie
yeah Im basically new here sort of so thanks for the welcome. I shall now destroy you all in smash one by one until I am the only one left in this thread ;)

reserk

Smash Cadet
i wanna play smash again. i wanna be the best kirby in florida and also have one of the best diddy and falco around. also marvel vs capcom 3 with amaterasu, spider man and dante. can anyone help? like to know when smashfests normally happen.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
i wanna play smash again. i wanna be the best kirby in florida and also have one of the best diddy and falco around. also marvel vs capcom 3 with amaterasu, spider man and dante. can anyone help? like to know when smashfests normally happen.
Lol who's thid guy?

SAX

Smash Ace
this guy is obviously thebest diddy and falco :troll:
If I recall correctly, Im pretty sure he said he wants to become a top diddy and thinks he has the potential to be a top player in Florida.

Robabky. I'm not 100% sure on thid though.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
If I recall correctly, Im pretty sure he said he wants to become a top diddy and thinks he has the potential to be a top player in Florida.

Robabky. I'm not 100% sure on thid though.

O my bad hacker I miss read. Welcome to cfl. nice to have you!

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
If anyone wants to play mvc3 \ melee \ new MK tonight I'm down and willing to travel.
If anyone wants to play brawl I'm down but not willing to travel.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Well fearless i'd be willing to play some mvc3 if you could park on campus (do you have a decal?) otherwise i can't.

Top Bottom