• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
caps dosnt play smash like that. how about you MM me ill go rob
That just means that Caps is a scrub ***** and has no room to talk **** to anyone for any reason what-so-ever. His **** talk is gonna land him in the dirt. So since you're talking for Caps, tell that man that if I ever see him eye to eye; I'm gonna knock him the **** out.

Nothing personal on you Jeff, I like you. I got problems with Caps.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lol dwho your cool man but you wouldnt knock out justin and if you play the same as gainsville he would beat you in a mm if he still played competatively. nothing personal though. just leave each other alone
nice avatar btw

2-DJeff

Smash Master
hahaha^^^ you challege him dwho and when you challege him you gotta face the big dog. Im not on sides or have beef with anyone so im just out of it but yea this is why i said you wouldnt knock him out regardless.

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
In case you can't find which house is mine, it's the one with the boats in the drive way. I'll be expecting you.

And Mink had nothing to do with this.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Haha so now i have a threatening voicemail and an address. Can i get your social security number too

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
He's not going to listen to me garb.
Right when he posted on here i knew **** was going to happen like this.

I even told him to stop and not do anything. And then the angry voicemail and whatever happened after that. He knows he has to apologize. Trust me.

Anthony. You're a ****ing idiot.
Thanks for being a douchebag. and making my only orlando friends mad at me.
GG.

Red because i'm ****ing pissed.
I'm going to go to bed.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I lied.
I'm not going to bed.
I'm going to the sprint store so i can try to get my old phone numbers back because i have no ones numbers anymore.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
It won't be that much money, just plan smart

Catch a car pool up from Florida, I've done the drive plenty of times. Reflex is looking for a car pool from GA, perhaps you guys can ride up together

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
all I can do is lol at the last few pages

I'll remember everyone who cant go to cot5 or genesis2 when I'm at both. Hype!

:phone:

gallax

Smash Hero
Ok well, dang. Im staying out of this as much as possible, but i have to say a few things:

@Mink- Thursdays bad. I have to write a HUGE report thursday night and up to and including the last hours of friday, upon which i need to find some time to get my parents car and get everything ready for GA. If you come thursday ill be all kinds of wrecked lol. Ask radiX, he would not mind helping you thurs. He hepls me all the time, and i live 5 mins away from him haha.

@ D who? - Uhh you arent allowed at my place. I dont want any fighting. The reason I say you is because Justin is a long time friend of mine and I have to back him up like mink backed viper up. And i choose justin coming over to Gfest. If you come around then violence will spring and because I know of this I can prevent it as much as possible just by not allowing you to come over. Please stop this.

@garb - Good fried post.

@mink- Purple is your color. Not Red

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Ok well, dang. Im staying out of this as much as possible, but i have to say a few things:

@Mink- Thursdays bad. I have to write a HUGE report thursday night and up to and including the last hours of friday, upon which i need to find some time to get my parents car and get everything ready for GA. If you come thursday ill be all kinds of wrecked lol. Ask radiX, he would not mind helping you thurs. He hepls me all the time, and i live 5 mins away from him haha.

@ D who? - Uhh you arent allowed at my place. I dont want any fighting. The reason I say you is because Justin is a long time friend of mine and I have to back him up like mink backed viper up. And i choose justin coming over to Gfest. If you come around then violence will spring and because I know of this I can prevent it as much as possible just by not allowing you to come over. Please stop this.

@garb - Good fried post.

@mink- Purple is your color. Not Red
So I can't come on Friday. I need away to get to you for the trip

:phone:

Top Bottom