• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
i better be in it(doing combos that is lol)
LOL so far it's just footage of you getting captial S captial tyled on

if any of you guys want to be in it, send me replays and I'll watch them then tell you if they are worth putting in or just plain garbage. Only send cool ones please. If you are thinking of sending me mk footage, STOP think again, then 4 more times, then watch it over 10 times and if you still think it's good send to me and I'll tell you it's mk cookie cutter garbage.

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
LOL so far it's just footage of you getting captial S captial tyled on

if any of you guys want to be in it, send me replays and I'll watch them then tell you if they are worth putting in or just plain garbage. Only send cool ones please. If you are thinking of sending me mk footage, STOP think again, then 4 more times, then watch it over 10 times and if you still think it's good send to me and I'll tell you it's mk cookie cutter garbage.
Please refer to all of the links in my sig

Gindler

Smash Champion
Speaking of big ****s

I now have monday off instead of thursday, jamor maleness

I decided to switch some letters in that last part...

_Dice

Smash Ace
Sax's JV 4 stock on my ganon on smashville (replay is on mink's wii) should be on the combo video.

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
SO guys i think im gay. I saw a penis on the internet today and i was like well thats just fine
Sorry, but I have plans with Chris. We're going..to do...what we normally do...on a thursday afternoon. Masturbate, we're going to masturbate together.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
well if you look at his location and post count you can see the guy is new here lol. Welcome dude x3

Feel free to post around some and let people know more about ya.

:rosalina:

:phone:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
dood DICE...teach me starcraft im tryin to go pro...srsly. im a beginning toss player tryin to go zerg, i practice basic concepts like 4gate, cheesing, 6 pool, etc.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
aaron is pretty much THE SC2 player of CFL...ill probably make him give me some lessons once i get a new computer in fall

imma go to orlando MLG. not to enter, but to watch along with watching halo reach.

dfear you neeeeeeeeed to become apart of CFL and come to school up here :glare:

(you also need to come to BBC but thats a different story)

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Coupon code EW50 for 50% off papa johns order. The store at the corner of alafaya and colonial accepts the code online. Active until Sunday.

Top Bottom