• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I have a commission from Nicole I have to get done. She's been waiting for a while. That and I feel horrible right now. I'm too sick to stay up and get more done.

:rosalina:

gallax

Smash Hero
Whats the proposal 2dj?

So i def got onto my websourses today at 10:30 PM and saw an email that said i have a paper due by midnight tonight. So you know what i did? I wrote it in 15 minutes and sent it in. And it was an amazing paper. Im toooooooo good. Get at me.

Btw i have a girlfriend now.

And i also found out that im the team leader and have to to a power point presentation tomorrow which i ahd no clue about until the amil sent at 10:34 PM tonight to me.

Also, hrnut is a **** but i love him. Caps is awesome. Garb is da best. Tony is a pure troll. Gindz is an alcoholic now. Dice is pretty cool too.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Whats the proposal 2dj?

So i def got onto my websourses today at 10:30 PM and saw an email that said i have a paper due by midnight tonight. So you know what i did? I wrote it in 15 minutes and sent it in. And it was an amazing paper. Im toooooooo good. Get at me.

Btw i have a girlfriend now.

And i also found out that im the team leader and have to to a power point presentation tomorrow which i ahd no clue about until the amil sent at 10:34 PM tonight to me.

Also, hrnut is a **** but i love him. Caps is awesome. Garb is da best. Tony is a pure troll. Gindz is an alcoholic now. Dice is pretty cool too.
you should ask the BBR to alow the pokemon trainer pokemon break up hack
like only play squirtle by him self or ivysaur or charizad alone for the whole match. I think squirtle would be high on the tier list if this is made legal and it would be more interesting because it would be more Pokemon trainer mains

gallax

Smash Hero
Its never gonna happen. We honor the games original prgramming waaaay to much. We almost said that any texture hacks would be illegal in tourneys, which actually may have.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Maybe 2link could get them up sooner? :3
You taking his hard work for granted. The service that 2link is doing for us is a godsend. I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but if not, you should be appreciative for what he's doing for Florida Brawl.

you should ask the BBR to alow the pokemon trainer pokemon break up hack
like only play squirtle by him self or ivysaur or charizad alone for the whole match. I think squirtle would be high on the tier list if this is made legal and it would be more interesting because it would be more Pokemon trainer mains
Wrong.

There wouldn't be anymore Pokemon Trainer mains.

There would be more Squirtle mains.

Separating the characters virtually ruins the whole point of Pokemon Trainer as a character. I'm fully against making them separate characters.

Oh,

and btw

I'm loving PT right now. Ivysaur is so fun to play.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
You taking his hard work for granted. The service that 2link is doing for us is a godsend. I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but if not, you should be appreciative for what he's doing for Florida Brawl.

Wrong.

There wouldn't be anymore Pokemon Trainer mains.

There would be more Squirtle mains.

Separating the characters virtually ruins the whole point of Pokemon Trainer as a character. I'm fully against making them separate characters.

Oh,

and btw

I'm loving PT right now. Ivysaur is so fun to play.
im just saing more PT mains because those pokemon apart of PT right now

SAX

Smash Ace
It would be interesting to see more people use PT's pokemon chracters though. PT doesn't get enough attention.

Exdeath

Smash Master
nick ill handle the replays and who records them since its on my wii ok? i already asked 2link121
You shouldn't give replays to both of us -- it's nothing but extra work. There's nothing wrong with sending your replays to 2link, but it's better if you send them to me as 2link has enough on his plate without having to deal with N/CFL videos.

I need a bracket in order to properly label the videos you sent me.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Allright its always in my van so it'll be ready for you

Gallax is a man, he drank a beer with boogers in it.
how much is the cost for each person for ryos?

You shouldn't give replays to both of us -- it's nothing but extra work. There's nothing wrong with sending your replays to 2link, but it's better if you send them to me as 2link has enough on his plate without having to deal with N/CFL videos.

I need a bracket in order to properly label the videos you sent me.
hes not uploading them
just put them up i lost the bracket
all i know is i played nick in LF
and nick played kyon WF and GF

SAX

Smash Ace
I'm uploading most of the singles from Apopkafest right now. Grand Finals is up.

http://www.youtube.com/FloridaMeister
I know you didn't know which games were but...
Kyon beat me 3-1 in GF set 2, and game 2.4 was a MK ditto on rainbow cruise. I know that for sure. My counter picks against him where either friagte or rainbow I believe, and all the Nuetrals were counter picks by kyon. I think that's how it went. Hope that helps

And if you could change my tag on the title to Bebop, that would be great.
Or heck every keeps calling me sax. Is there a way to change your name on smashboards?

Exdeath

Smash Master
I know you didn't know which games were but...
Kyon beat me 3-1 in GF set 2, and game 2.4 was a MK ditto on rainbow cruise. I know that for sure. My counter picks against him where either friagte or rainbow I believe, and all the Nuetrals were counter picks by kyon. I think that's how it went. Hope that helps

And if you could change my tag on the title to Bebop, that would be great.
Or heck every keeps calling me sax. Is there a way to change your name on smashboards?
According to the videos, you played 2 sets with Kyon. Is a set missing?

Your SWF name is Bebop and your signature says that you're Sax. PICK A NAME!

SAX

Smash Ace
Buy a premium membership.

Go to your User CP and on the left tabs all the way down, you'll see premium memberships.

After you buy one, you have to ask an administrator (I forgot which one specifically) for the name change.
Thanks man!

SAX

Smash Ace
According to the videos, you played 2 sets with Kyon. Is a set missing?

Your SWF name is Bebop and your signature says that you're Sax. PICK A NAME!
Yeah, I can't find the first set of GF. And the Mk ditto was the last game of the 2nd set

I'll prolly just go by sax I guess then, since I use it as my tag. W/e
I can pay 4 bucks for a name change. I'll do it once I get settled down In my new house.

Sorry for double post

sauc3

Smash Lord
im randomly gunna be in orlando from feb 5th till the 9th and could use some OoC practive before pound, any smashfests or anything happening?

this is for melee btw,

Top Bottom