• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
alright, so peoples can come play at my place today. currently kyon, fermin, and maybe hbox? are coming here. Non-smasher roommate is gone for the weekend, and Chris aka Force is at work but gets off at 6-7, so it'll be all smasher friendly all day

8608 Falstaff Place
Oviedo, FL 32765
(behind the PLay n trade on Aloma ave)

my number is 863-934-2355. call me with any questions/lost on directions

i really only have 1 setup, so please bring more. Also bring some wiimotes in case we play some other party games later on today (i got like 10-15 on my wii, some of which are actually pretty legit)

gallax

Smash Hero
Jeff im banning you from coming to my house tornament, or my house for that matter. Your taking things too far and ur being a complete **** to me and everyone else.

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
It was before matches were won, I didn't realize how good gnes was doin
But! But! You don't change your predictions! It would be like the weather man saying "Oh slight chance of showers today." And then a hurricane hit, and the weather guy goes "Slight chance of hurricane 'Facerape' hits today." D:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
gnes wins it all

diddy kongs everywhere are inspired and in awe

including myself

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Jeff im banning you from coming to my house tornament, or my house for that matter. Your taking things too far and ur being a complete **** to me and everyone else.
ok lol i care man its that serious man(sarcasm) lol :laugh: and no its only u cause ur a **** to me and to every1 u play u lose in to somthing that dosnt mean **** and u hardcore john about it like you take johning to the next level lol but dude seriously i could care less lol its not that serious lol i kinda wanted to be ban anyways for some odd reason lol i feel like a BA lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so, im free to play after work everyday this week (get home around 8:30-9), if anyone wants to play...not 100% sure about thursday yet though, but the other days are legit.

gallax

Smash Hero
ok lol i care man its that serious man(sarcasm) lol :laugh: and no its only u cause ur a **** to me and to every1 u play u lose in to somthing that dosnt mean **** and u hardcore john about it like you take johning to the next level lol but dude seriously i could care less lol its not that serious lol i kinda wanted to be ban anyways for some odd reason lol i feel like a BA lol
Ive had a few people come to me and ask to please do something about you because you are being ridiculous jeff. Then you take things beyond a necessary level and say things that r meant to anger/upset myself as well as others. So yeah im gonna ban you from this because your too hot headed and make people uncomfortable.

I know im hot headed, and i try to work on it. But the difference between me and you is that ive always said my apologies after saying something that i knew was wrong. And my anger only lasts while i play the game. If you decide that you wanna stop arguing and getting hateful when ur talking to people online and make up for this then you are allowed back in.

Top Bottom