• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lolwut????
its not doing bite to rest is risky cause 1.) what if u miss? ur fuked 2.) what if he hits me? since he saying its while im still holding them. 3.) we cant determind when hes going release them self from my bite and that falls under reason 2 cause if he decides to release himself fast then i get hit by rest and dude trust me its not that easy how about somthing guaranteed like jigs spaced dair to fart which is somthing we pulled off a number or times.. we did alot of combos that was guaranteed so yea but i guess u guys teamed with a jiggs b4 but hey idk nothing i guess... yea...

gallax

Smash Hero
lolwut????
its not doing bite to rest is risky cause 1.) what if u miss? ur fuked 2.) what if he hits me? since he saying its while im still holding them. 3.) we cant determind when hes going release them self from my bite and that falls under reason 2 cause if he decides to release himself fast then i get hit by rest and dude trust me its not that easy how about somthing guaranteed like jigs spaced dair to fart which is somthing we pulled off a number or times.. we did alot of combos that was guaranteed so yea but i guess u guys teamed with a jiggs b4 but hey idk nothing i guess... yea...
Once again you show how you assume that people are criticizing you no matter what they are saying. Nova was literally saying this: what? He meant "I cannot understand what you just said." Calm down man.

And jims has immaculate spacing. He can pull the rest off.

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Once again you show how you assume that people are criticizing you no matter what they are saying. Nova was literally saying this: what? He meant "I cannot understand what you just said." Calm down man.

^^^^Thisssss

2-DJeff

Smash Master

yea ok maybe his spacing but i still will run into it by accident **** happens... and im am calm u needa chill just because u got prove wrong and u john about losing dosnt mean u have to get hyped up over 1 little thing.... sorry nova i see what u was saying b4 post fixed.. and no i never assumed that until now so STFU gallax cause clearly your making up BuL1**** now so that u can make it seem like your proving a point when your really not

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
dair -> waft was doing work.

I could do bite rest but honestly rest is a horrible kill move in this game... kills around the same percents snakes utilt does :/

2-DJeff

Smash Master
dair -> waft was doing work.

I could do bite rest but honestly rest is a horrible kill move in this game... kills around the same percents snakes utilt does :/
lol i would probly ran into it anyways just like when you did full powered rollout lol

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
nah... you can't move while you are biting. only think I'd be worried about is you bitting while they were in your mouth and hitting me and the rest getting buffered after I get hit away... rest is really hard to accidentally hit someone with. My spacing is really really good when I'm having an on day.

More than me being a good player I just know when and where I can hit without being hit and I know how to DI.

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
nah... you can't move while you are biting. only think I'd be worried about is you bitting while they were in your mouth and hitting me and the rest getting buffered after I get hit away... rest is really hard to accidentally hit someone with. My spacing is really really good when I'm having an on day.

More than me being a good player I just know when and where I can hit without being hit and I know how to DI.
Have you tried putting wario on the fourth controller port? I'm sure jiggs wouldn't even have to space/aim it at all.

Exdeath

Smash Master
If it was any other move in the game id say "dayum, what a good kill move". but since its jiggz rest, i feel so bad for her lol. thats so sad that it killz that late.
It still kills ~20% earlier than Snake's Utilt and comes out 6 times faster. :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ill play someone tonight. come into my dungeon if you want to play

(that goes for anyone really. ill be here just chillin :laugh: )

icekirbyixi

Smash Rookie
NNID
IceKirbyiXi
3DS FC
1203-9219-5396
mlg finals yeah. Biggest prizes ever. 8th place gets a $1000 to give you an idea.

I wish I was better to get in on that. Gimme time...

yeah that's pretty intense. I'm actually playin ssb64 on pj46k for fun online. xD I'm getting sick of fighting CPUs

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Hey icekirby if you wanna play some real pros aka ssb64 players hit me up.

I just graduated from UCF and still live around here.

Top Bottom