• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
Cant go. TTT's times are really crappy. I'm busy throughout that time Thursday and Friday I got band n stuff.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
sorry fenrir. if i actually lived in orlando i'd come by your house all the time.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Well, manhunter I can surely give you a ride to fenrir's if you need one (future heads up of course) since it's right across the way.

Sorry again about that fenrir. Fell asleep and played scrabble with some friends, I hate falling asleep for no reason "/

Just in case you hold another smashfest in the future (904) 677-5125. Just in case I can't see the boards and won't miss something.

But yeah after 5 on the T days I litterally have nothing to do (almost everyone I know has class after that and I have early afternoon "/)

SheerMadness

Smash Master
yo novato if u havin nothin to do for several hours on campus just get on the shuttle roll through my apartment

just not today cause i won't be there

also i need some of those old controllers we acquired last year cause I only have one

and were goin out tnt style sunday willis already said he was down

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Sunday Sunday Sunday

I am going to be holding a tournament on sunday for UCF students, but I don't know if there is going to be enough visitor parking, so you guys might have to park at UCF and car pool here.

I can lend my Parking Decal to one car, so whoever is the most awesome can have it.

My goal is to have 6-9 people show up.

The entry fee $3 singles and $2 a person for doubles ($4 per team)

Because that makes an even 5 dollars, and I won't have to make change for people.

But you MUST pay the $5, even if you don't enter both events, and you MUST enter if you come :).

This will probably be happening from 5 PM to 8 PM

Payout will depend on the # of people:

Singles:
4-5 entrants = Winner take all
6-8 entrants = 70/30
9+ entrants = 60/30/10

Doubles:
2 teams = Me and QDVS will MM the other team :)
3 teams = Winner take all
4-5 teams = 2nd gets money back, and 1st gets the rest.

I plan to hold this every Sunday, but always call before you come, because I can't have too many people show up, and I might be very busy one sunday.

First 10 people who want to go get priority if we end up with too many :)

0. Rx-
0. QDVS
0. BossMagnet
1. ColBol

Gindler

Smash Champion
Hmmm, what time is that Sunday thing?

and if it is melee at those prices I can afford to not care for once

Frames

DI
wait a minute

maybe it's one of johns famed monopoly tournaments! that's why he didn't list the game, it's a secret!

you can do doubles and singles i think lol like whichever team gets the most money wins i guess

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
It's Brawl.

It's Brawl. And I am making everyone who comes enter both events so that I don't get a ton of people who just want to watch and use my bathroom. It's cheap, so I'm sorry if you can't afford it.

Also, if you don't have a teammate, you can pair up with someone once you get here. Amber still needs a teammate, I'm sure other people do too.

I live in the village at science drive. Google it for the address. Call me for my exact location once you get inside. 321-604-8717

0. Rx-
0. QDVS
0. BossMagnet
1. ColBol
2. Garbanzo
3. Frames
4. Manhunter
5. Gindler

Proteus

Smash Apprentice
I'll go as long as I'm having dinner with my family Monday instead of Sunday. Should know by tomorrow night!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
0. Rx-
0. QDVS
0. BossMagnet
1. ColBol
2. Garbanzo
3. Frames
4. Manhunter
5. Gindler
6. 852
7. Proteus
8. Finch
9. Sheerbadness (<3 Q + rx)

Toneh

Smash Lord
today after 3 pm my place is open for smash (brawl, melee) the rest of the day :]
address is 12000 lake cypress circle Apt G107 Orlando fl 32828 (Cypress Lakes apts)
If your coming from ucf over colonial its on the left after Ashton apts.
Theres 2 gates, take the left one. You can usually get in right away or after a min followin some1.
Head all the way to the back, and to the right a bit. G section is over there. 1st floor!

Finch

Smash Lord
0. Rx-
0. QDVS
0. BossMagnet
1. ColBol
2. Garbanzo
3. Frames
4. Manhunter
5. Gindler
6. 852
7. Proteus
That's ****ed up.

In other news last night reminded me why I like the smash community. I'm so glad I live here. ;)

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
0. Rx-
0. QDVS
0. BossMagnet
1. ColBol
2. Garbanzo
3. Frames
4. Manhunter
5. Gindler
6. 852
7. Proteus
8. Finch
9. SheerBadness (<3 Q + rx)
10. xYz?
11. Otru?

Gindler

Smash Champion
Hope yoshi doubles goes well =P maybe even be youtube worthy.

Tourney is on science drive right? or is it in that one tower at UCF?

Sorry I couldn't make it out to the smashfest btw tony. But yeah thursday pwns friday for sure (as far as smashing goes anyway)

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
Hope yoshi doubles goes well =P maybe even be youtube worthy.

Tourney is on science drive right? or is it in that one tower at UCF?

Sorry I couldn't make it out to the smashfest btw tony. But yeah thursday pwns friday for sure (as far as smashing goes anyway)
Eggs all over youtube lol. TTT your timing for stuff is about the worst times for me lol

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Tony, I'll spot you the $5 as long as you pay me back eventually.

Proteus, Amber does still need a teammate.

Gindler, we will try to film some Yoshi doubles matches :).

SheerBadness, later tonight you might want to come over, like after the football game. Give me a call. Colin will be here.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ha, well you don't have to go through that much trouble.

and, are doubles or singles starting first? I'm guessing doubles as every single other tourney in existence but just wanna be sure.

Is showing up early for friendlies and option? :p if so I think everyone is going to do that.

Top Bottom