• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Gindler

Smash Champion
But of course.

manhunter need a ride to this too? I believe you're still carless but not certain.

I don't think I'll have to leave early but there is a slight chance (15-20% nothing big) just thought I'd throw that out there.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Wow, I'm a noob can't believe I didn't notice that. Yeah you're like a 20 second drive so I can getchya for sure.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
The tournament is from 5PM to 8PM, but you guys can show up as early as 4PM for friendlies and warmup, and everyone can stay half an hour after the tournament ends for a few more friendlies.

Rx on Queen's account.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
2824 Einstein Way
Apt 06102
Orlando,FL32826

This is the address to our place. Everyone try and be here before 5 so we can start the tournament promptly.

Call me 321-604-8717 with any questions.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I could give you a ride too, I only have one more seat and it's a ZX2 meaning the back seats aren't very roomy but if you don't mind being unconfortable for the 3 mile drive I could surely give you a ride.

Proteus

Smash Apprentice
That's fine. Just call me at 407-539-4384 when you're close. If that doesn't work try 407-882-9903. My cell phone's been dropping calls recently for some reason, but the room phone should work. Thanks!

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
I'd hitch with you guys, but I have to go to Publix to get money of my debit. I can just take you back here after or something lol

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
From what I know...

Singles:

1st/2nd: xyz/rx (split)
3rd: Col Bol
4th: QDVS
5: Sheer
5: Someone else (sorry I don't know who this was)

Teams:

1. Garbanzo + xyz (1st + 2nd split the pot, but played it out)
2. QDVS + rx
3. Sheer + col bol

There were about 14 singles entrants and 7 teams!!!

Good matches to everyone I played (manhunter, jesse, 852, etc.)!!!

I owned Sheerbadness!!!

Jesse's meta especially surprised me...had good spacing and played real smart!!!

:colorful:

Gindler

Smash Champion
We did? That's not too bad. Just didn't like how we lost to the same team twice (you were right, we shoulda went Ike Charizard on them that time :chuckle:)

Wasn't enough melee there (but hey I'm more comparable to everyone at brawl so not really complaining). That little TV was adorable though.

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
From what I know...

Singles:

1st/2nd: xyz/rx (split)
3rd: Col Bol
4th: QDVS
5: Sheer
5: Garbanzo
Teams:

1. Garbanzo + xyz (1st + 2nd split the pot, but played it out)
2. QDVS + rx
3. Sheer + col bol

There were about 14 singles entrants and 7 teams!!!

Good matches to everyone I played (manhunter, jesse, 852, etc.)!!!

I owned Sheerbadness!!!

Jesse's meta especially surprised me...had good spacing and played real smart!!!

:colorful:
Fixed

I could post the brackets if you guys want.

Finch

Smash Lord
Good job amber for knocking Rx into losers. She probably would have won but she forfeited to xyz after 3 stocking him the first match because she had to go rescue all the people out of a burning building while finding the cure for cancer and aids. No johns though. She 3 stocked his g&w with jigglypuff.

ps why didn't hrnut come to this?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Good job amber for knocking Rx into losers. She probably would have won but she forfeited to xyz after 3 stocking him the first match because she had to go rescue all the people out of a burning building while finding the cure for cancer and aids. No johns though. She 3 stocked his g&w with jigglypuff.

ps why didn't hrnut come to this?
well, he doesnt have a car, but its sunday so he was probably free. someone should've given him a ride :laugh:

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I had a good time...

E52 had an awesome yoshi
Dr. Barban20 is an awesome teamate
QDVS's snake is the most funnnnnest snake to play against.
ColBol is too good with DDD
Finch sucks for not drinking with TNT
Rx- ... moar like ARRGHHH ECKSSS
BossMagnet is laijin.

GG's to everyone, my falco owns.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Oh 852, next time we have to yoshi ditto. That suicide kinda messed you up otherwise you woulda pwned me =D

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
so...I think it's about time to hold another fest.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT!!! 9/3/08

at my apartment. starting around 7. : )

My address is

3115 Castaway Lane
Apt 4-101 D
Oviedo, FL 32765

I know it says Oviedo, but it's just over the border of Orlando and Oviedo...5 mins from ucf

starting at UCF, go north on Alafaya for about 1 mile. Pass Palm Valley road (after corporate, McCulloch, etc.) Soon after Palm Valley, there's a little bridge you go over...take the NEXT right after the bridge, into the apt complex with orangeish buildings.... (Riverwind)

Go through the Residents side of the gate and turn left...follow that around the turn, then turn left right before the dumpster. park in a spot that says VISITOR on the pavement (very important that it says it)

Walking back by the dumpster, turn left. I'm in the bottom left apt (101) in the back building...it says 3115 high on the building

My cell number is 863-602-0079 ... call with any questions

the door will be open, so come on in.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
fen how long ya playin for, my class is from 7 pm to like 9 or 9:15 at the latest. I can come after if ur up for it.
prolly play until about midnight, as usual...so that should be cool.

Also, somebody trashed a TV at my complex, so I now have another TV. I need to test it with the Wii, but it does work. : )

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ha, man that's awesome. So is there going to be brawl and melee? that way everyone will be happy =D

I'll see if i can make it, but my plans of hangouts keep moving around due to crap on others parts so I'll probably be able to avoid making anything after 7 wednesday so i can get some smashing in. I can probably give rides for those who want to go as usual.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Ha, man that's awesome. So is there going to be brawl and melee? that way everyone will be happy =D
I would personally rather there wasn't Melee, to be honest. this will happen just a few days before a Brawl tournament...so that was the general idea.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ah, well I'm not complaining I'm the scrubbiest scrub when it comes to melee. As of now i'm 80% sure I can make it.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Ah, well I'm not complaining I'm the scrubbiest scrub when it comes to melee. As of now i'm 80% sure I can make it.
That's awesome. if you and Alvin come... WeeG was thinking about coming...Tony posted interest...If somebody brings a wii and smash, we should have 2 setups...so we could hold more Orlando people.

HRNut should come. xYz should come. heck...everybody should come.

Top Bottom