• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UC Norcal Crew Battle II *Thank you for playing*

Zoap

Smash Master
god snap is so good vs peach it makes me happy. we used to have some epic battles back in the day kids

REL

Smash Apprentice
Zoap does have a point Hugo... Just playing, good luck on the midterm, and I'm sure we'll play soon.

Davis, where you at? Let's play!!!

Zoap

Smash Master
can i come next time? I know Snap, Mr. G, Petoo0, Hugq and _Glook. Im practically berkeley just on that standard :)

No but really next time can i come just for friendlies/spectating

REL

Smash Apprentice
Hmm.... Well, let me know if you do want to smash Sunday or Monday... I guess Monday would be pushing it with that daunting schedule. I'm visiting my gf in Davis so I thought it'd be fun to play, but I'm sure there'll be more opportunities if this doesn't work out. Your Peach just looks fun to play. I look forward to when we can.

REL

Smash Apprentice
Ha ha. I love the smashers that get good without smash or a cube. I'll PM you my number. If you want to play, just call or text me. I can probably play Friday any time until 5 when my gf gets off work too. Just keep me posted.

Top Bottom