• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UC Merced Melee 04-21-12 Final Tournament

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
those tournaments were ballin haha

i got 5th at that tournament with ZZZ

i entered as "Ino" and mained sheik

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
dang maru 11 million people watched you

edit: hey jason... you know that european player who is supposed to be your arch nemesis from the normal world?? the one everyone's raving about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjC_kIm6NHk&feature=feedu

his name is ice. that's right. Normal Ice.

i'd pay to watch this. pay per view status. i'd watch this match even if pacquiao vs mayweather finally happened and the whole world flocked to see this, but i'd rather watch bizzarro flame vs normal ice.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
that ****ing cat video has brought me hours of pure joy.
i ****ing LOVE cats!
p.s. beast vids are beast... beast 2 vids are beast too...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
that was a pretty **** pun, worthy of a quadruple chu at the speed of sound

watch out for the sonic boom coming from my hands

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
interesting! so 2-1 sets put GB over you eh bizzarro? interesting! i wonder how he would do outside of the valley though... i'd be interested in seeing him! the thing is, many people know how to play against falco in norcal compared to ganon, so i still have a feeling you would do better outside of the locals

however!

that is just speculation heheheh! there's a good chance i'll be going to CGC this saturday. it would be awesome if you guys could make it! though it is really far... hahah.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I didn't get to play GB at the tournament, and now I really want to. I usually end up playing against his mario which is a matchup I will never probably learn with any character. His falco looks like it'd be really fun to play against though

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
do u beat his mario? beat that first!!!

stepping stones. once u body people's secondaries eventually they will break

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
interesting! so 2-1 sets put GB over you eh bizzarro? interesting! i wonder how he would do outside of the valley though... i'd be interested in seeing him! the thing is, many people know how to play against falco in norcal compared to ganon, so i still have a feeling you would do better outside of the locals

however!

that is just speculation heheheh! there's a good chance i'll be going to CGC this saturday. it would be awesome if you guys could make it! though it is really far... hahah.
i was planning to go to the CGC. I want to get a ride from nick or whoever from modesto; my car has trouble with long-distance travels, so i would really prefer it to meet you guys at the half-way point (modesto).

yeah, i agree that GB wouldn't do better than I in a non-local tournament. too much falco exp.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah I really want to go but I don't think I can at this point. I guess you Mercedians will have to go without me :(

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
finally got back to alameda and i have computer access now. it was really great playing with u merced guys at my house after the "tournament" lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ah well. it's all good haha.

sigh, the nerfs man. i was content with the negative

but now my real post count is 6,537 posts beneath what my TRUE post count would be before the reverse

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i think it'd be funny if they take like 1322 posts off your count at random time intervals.
that would be pure hell for you. lolol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAG:AGKA LAK:L AKHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh man.

DUDE! THAT'S ****!

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAH

so goooooood

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
so bad lol....

this specific poster is posted everywhere on campus, including the classroom halls and the cafeteria/dining room.

<3 the melee community and it's ****

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
u guys should ask for more copies so u can spread the message

and then

fill up the melee room with them

DUDE! THAT'S ****!!!

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
wow nick is too good!!!

btw, right when i logged into this library computer, the first thing i see is the full-blown picture as the desktop picture. wtf ucm lol

Top Bottom