• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UC Merced Melee 04-21-12 Final Tournament

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
moving away from home for a more exciting life can be quite a good decision

just gotta make sure u do what u say ur gonna do

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
wow theres already a date for this? hmm looks like thats the weekend im actually off too... so if anyone from modesto or a bit north is going to be going, is there an extra seat for me? >_>

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah keith train up and enter singles!!

maybe kim and i would be down to play next week? we'll be kinda living together haha. we'll be working on stuff but a melee break would be fun? idk. haha

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I'm free any day pretty much. Lets smash

And yeah keith, I'm pretty sure i've tried to get you to enter every time we've gone to a tournament. Next time will be no exception to this rule.

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord

Placings
1. Bizzarro Flame
2. MARU
3. YIH
4. Sage
5. STK
5. GB
7. DOTA
7. MGA2
9. GK Infinity
9. RKT

Thanks for coming everyone!! I expected a low turn out because it is during the summer vacation, when only half the students are taking summer school.

See you guys in the next tournament probably during early September!!!

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
next merced tournament will have an entrant named LumpyCPU.

he'll be a lvl4 peach... and none of his matches will be fun.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
p.s. bizz... get to uploading those matches asap! i wanna watch how fail i played and analyze a bit.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i am REALLY happy you entered keith. good job beating GB. spacies are your comfort zone fosho. you'll get yih next time tho

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I feel like I should've beaten maru. And if I would've done that I think I probably could've beaten Yih with puff and taken 2nd or 1st ;). I'm bathing in salt right now.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
I'm in a pretty salty bath too, but I hve to be completely objective and acknowledge that I rarely enter tourneys and tourney jitters ate me alive

Btw, thanks Andre.

:phone:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
so yih plays mario eh? no wonder keith lost LOL. gotta get @ characters beneath B tier!!!

sheesh nick, 9th place even when 9th is last? is that literally EVERY merced tourny? oh and even at CGC right? ROFL

u better bring that to genesis.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
Lol nah he went fox; I felt as though I could have/should have won but like I said I had major tourney jitters, and wasn't able to do anything I was trying :(

:phone:

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yes, I've gotten 9th at every merced tournament except for the largest one where we did the swiss format (and I technically got 10th although with that format the rankings are kinda weird so there really wasn't a difference between 9th and 10th). And yeah, I got 9th at CGC too lmao. I'm gonna wreck people at genesis 2 if I actually decide to enter lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
its cuz u already had grand finals with choknater in 2006, and after a match like that there are no more reasons in life to be nervous

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
no truer words have ever been said lol. TGE finals were always so damn intense. so much more yelling and screaming and cheering that doesnt really happen at local tournies anymore.

Top Bottom