• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UC Merced Melee 04-21-12 Final Tournament

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i know why my ylink lost to GB

same reason i lost to jason and sheridan

i just got scared

the triforce of courage REALLY REALLY does benefit ylink. he is good at going in. his offensive tools are great. i got this next time

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
armada just runs away and throws bombs

he plays young link for jigglypuff only, and is alright at other matchups

i don't like playing like him :(

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Is there still a tournament planned? If so I'll try to come, but unfortunately I might not be able to make it since my car's broken down... :/

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
tbh i have slept on merced for over a year

now that bizz has beaten me convincingly in a few sets, tryhard-nater is coming back for you guys. no more ylink shenanigans, bringing back a trained up ic's, fox, peach, falco, etc. i'll be ready for you next time we meet jason!!

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
tbh i have slept on merced for over a year

now that bizz has beaten me convincingly in a few sets, tryhard-nater is coming back for you guys. no more ylink shenanigans, bringing back a trained up ic's, fox, peach, falco, etc. i'll be ready for you next time we meet jason!!
/epic. lemme train you mr **** nater :D

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha. ceres is so far. thanksgiving and/or christmas breaks we'll have our epic 209 smashfests for sure!!!!!!!

but for now, i just have MYL, bluemycon, and pleasanton/tracy randoms

Top Bottom