• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

U-Peen Thread

Zero

Smash Hero
If you wanted a high paying job quickly, why didn't you go work in the mines? People on 100-200k a year at 20 is pretty ridiculous.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
It's also not always about makin' dat money too.

Although, I chose IT over game design or fiction writing because I wanted to pursue a reasonably 'safe' career (IE: Perceivably better chance of living affluently).

Remastered

Smash Lord
Sorry Aussierob, you're right. I am a complete tard and have no idea what I'm doing or what career I should have chosen. Nor did I know anything about what you posted above.

Next time I make a major career change I'll come to you for advice :)

I had a fair bit more to say here, but I figured I shouldn't bother when the person it's aimed at clearly knows more about my situation than I do, and has difficulty interpreting text anyway.

If you wanted a high paying job quickly, why didn't you go work in the mines? People on 100-200k a year at 20 is pretty ridiculous.
I had a job out of high school that paid well anyway.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
my dad got a diploma or whatever the highest possible thing that you can get is called, in accounting, and 30 years later he has still never used it.

maybe I should go work in the mines...

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
I think you have difficulty interpreting text, because apparenty you took offense to something. My girlfriend of two years has been an accountant now for three years an all her friends are accountants too. I wasn't disagreeing with you anyway, I just said it's not a faster way to money, you can earn the same salary if not better but it's not straight out of uni, u gotta become a principle or something.

Chill out bro.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
I has an arts degree :D

Useless qualifications are great; they help you work out what you don't want to do.

Top Bottom