• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

U.M.A.D. - I Don't Need To Recover! - Results

Rachmaninav89

Smash Apprentice
I resolve to play more mm and friendlies next time and actually learn some match ups haha. Going to just say the venue was sketchy and was freezing, other than that it was cool as hell playing and chatting, etc. Good ****.! Oh and it was cool chatting with you bloodcross, want to friendly sometime, haha? and it was awesome playing you for the first time fatal! gg play you again sometime! Finally it's unfortunate what happened to you Dawal but epic at the same time haha. And sion i gotta work on that mk matchup haha

melito

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Melito37
Fatal made koolaid forfeit to him in winners finals so that koolaid could take me out and they'd place top two. Kind of a lame *** thing to do, but his plan hilariously backfired when I beat koolaid. If Fatal decided to take the loss I may have ended up with 3rd, but I guess Fatal figured Koolaid had a better shot at beating me than himself.
i am glad now that bizkit won
_ _
O buuuuuh !!

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
All I can say is Bizkit lives forever, dubz was too fun and he's a great partner too . When Bloodcross naired Biz's snake with mk at 150 near the blastzone of delfino it didn't kill him. I know that was an upset lol.

roodabagel

Smash Rookie
7: Rood (Falco)-was this the wifi falco? im kinda upset you outplaced me tbh but good job beating green ace?
I mainly play only wifi but I'm gonna probally start playing more offline. I got knocked out by BC+ MK again I need to avoid him in tournament =P.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, I haven't used Falco on Prawn in forever. That was when my MK sucked and my Falco was doing better than my MK against IC's LOL.

More shoutouts :(

warrenb

Smash Apprentice
YOU KIDS SUCK. fats is amazing at this game. i like... did HORRIBLE AGAISNT BIZKIT FIRST GAME, DID MACH BEDDUR 2ND GAME (LOST LULZ) THEN LOST 2 A GUD GANON. ATTACK OF MY EX MAIN. FOR SHAME FATS. FOR SHAME. plz be full caps lock like i wrote it.

warrenb

Smash Apprentice
YOU KIDS SUCK. fats is amazing at this game. i like... did HORRIBLE AGAISNT BIZKIT FIRST GAME, DID MACH BEDDUR 2ND GAME (LOST LULZ) THEN LOST 2 A GUD GANON. ATTACK OF MY EX MAIN. FOR SHAME FATS. FOR SHAME. plz be full caps lock like i wrote it.
YES!

YES!

also, fats was amazingly cold If anyone has Cold Johns they are accepted.

Ron said they'll be moving again soon, this time somewhere in Pawtucket, which is right next to Cumberland. It'll be an actual store, so it'll have proper heating and shiz, cause yeah, the cold ****ed me up so hard when I was playing Melee. My first match, in like the first 2 seconds I SD'd... then I got ***** by other **** I could've normally gotten around...

Sorry about all that cold... >_>

Top Bottom