• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
x.x

Should I bring my Wii today? I'm guessing y'all're using the living room for the game, so we'll only have one setup, right?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Double post, but I need y'all to see this:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JBWiDSgvqug&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JBWiDSgvqug&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>​

Rofl.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Falcon Destination is cool, but I had my eyes on that Roy hack. He looks pretty legit.

No matter what the tier list says, Falcon is always gonna be the spokesperson for Smash. ALWAYS.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I am not sure where all this "Peach can't beat MK" talk is comming from, but that is not true.

Evan, you play aggressive. Meta will beat the hell out of you for that. You need to learn how to have a defensive game. You can't go defensive on every character in the game, that just does not work. Even a noob meta knight will beat you for being aggressive. I tell Peach players this all the time dude.

All the times M2K beat me in tournament, I was not really upset. Cause I know why I lost and the way the matches were going, I never felt I could not talke him out. I know all my options with meta. And I know all my options against meta. To a point that I can make it back on stage 80% of the time against M2K. And his edgeguarding is no joke.

For I say stop worring about characters and seriously work on a D game, cause it sounds to me you hardly have one. Characters you seriously need to have a D game against

MK
Marth
Olimar (camping)
Falco (camping)
Snake
G&W

When I go up to Philly, I'll show you how to do this. As of now, I have NJ meta worried about telling with me cause of what I do to them, and now don't even wanna play me on battle field. Same with metas in NY.

- They can't tornado spam me cause I just reck that. And if I get caught in it, 80% of the time I can jump out of it and counter attack from it.
- Can't up-B me out of shield cause my spacing and jab game is on point.
- Glide attack? Toad off the stage (for early kills) or in general says hi.

so three of meta stupid moves I can take care of. You really gotta think and have LOOTS of patiences with this character as Peach dude, if you don't, then you not winning.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol. DPch, no matter what you say, MK beats Peach as a character.

You have to outplay the MK player to win. That's just how it is (and that's all Evan was saying.... iirc he never said it's impossible).

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Lol. DPch, no matter what you say, MK beats Peach as a character.

You have to outplay the MK player to win. That's just how it is (and that's all Evan was saying.... iirc he never said it's impossible).
Evan: "Peach cannot hold her own against mk. It's just not possible."

Now for you

KayLo!: "no matter what you say, MK beats Peach as a character."

Yea, just like Marth, Snake, Lucario, G&W, and TL. Not the point I was getting at.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Can we play tomorrow or Tuesday?**** Wednesdays fine too. I just need to play

I'm waiting to see if the org.members backgrounds tie into what their weapons are. Of course with Roxas and Xion the keyblades were given,(that was Xions function anyway) but what about the rest.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Dark pch, open your eyes are realize what I'm saying, in order to beat MK with Peach you have to massively out play your opponent if they know the matchup, not all MK's know the matchup, but if they do its a very hard counter. Is it possible to win? Yes, is it likely when both players are around the same skill level and know both of the matchups? no.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I don't..... feel like going outside in the cold today. ;-;

So unless someone can pick me up, I'mma stay home. Matt, we can work on zap bull**** some other time if I don't end up playing today.

Dotcom, if you teach me Olimar, I'll buy you a small bottle of rum. (When I say small, I mean those $7 ones, lol.)

mib004

Smash Ace
I don't..... feel like going outside in the cold today. ;-;

So unless someone can pick me up, I'mma stay home. Matt, we can work on zap bull**** some other time if I don't end up playing today.

Dotcom, if you teach me Olimar, I'll buy you a small bottle of rum. (When I say small, I mean those $7 ones, lol.)
steph gonna come get me so im sure he got you if you need a ride

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Olimar isn't hard to learn, just play him and get the feeling for him lol.
I play him on wifi a lot, but Olimar's got all that bull**** pikmin stuff to remember. :urg: Like which pikmin do what and what their different properties are...... all I remember is that purple hits people and white does the most latch damage.

And yellows are *****es. :mad:

Mostly I need help with recovery, though.

steph gonna come get me so im sure he got you if you need a ride
K. I'll be dressed in ~15 min, so just call me whenever you guys're here.

I got you Box. When though? If we play Mon.Tues.or Wed. That'll be balling.
I can't play Wednesday, but if we play tomorrow or Tuesday, I can be there.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Btw, Matt, tell Steph to call when he's at the corner. His car won't make it through my street.

Dr.Flizz

Smash Rookie
I usually don't have squat to do fri-sat.....maybe ill come and receive my box status in person....its like right. Now I'm like a jewelry box. And u guys are industrial refrigerator boxes.....( I hope I'm not terribly messing up the box meaning)

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I am not sure where all this "Peach can't beat MK" talk is comming from, but that is not true.

Evan, you play aggressive. Meta will beat the hell out of you for that. You need to learn how to have a defensive game. You can't go defensive on every character in the game, that just does not work. Even a noob meta knight will beat you for being aggressive. I tell Peach players this all the time dude.

All the times M2K beat me in tournament, I was not really upset. Cause I know why I lost and the way the matches were going, I never felt I could not talke him out. I know all my options with meta. And I know all my options against meta. To a point that I can make it back on stage 80% of the time against M2K. And his edgeguarding is no joke.

For I say stop worring about characters and seriously work on a D game, cause it sounds to me you hardly have one. Characters you seriously need to have a D game against

MK
Marth
Olimar (camping)
Falco (camping)
Snake
G&W

When I go up to Philly, I'll show you how to do this. As of now, I have NJ meta worried about telling with me cause of what I do to them, and now don't even wanna play me on battle field. Same with metas in NY.

- They can't tornado spam me cause I just reck that. And if I get caught in it, 80% of the time I can jump out of it and counter attack from it.
- Can't up-B me out of shield cause my spacing and jab game is on point.
- Glide attack? Toad off the stage (for early kills) or in general says hi.

so three of meta stupid moves I can take care of. You really gotta think and have LOOTS of patiences with this character as Peach dude, if you don't, then you not winning.
i have a solid d game. Yes it can get better buta sk my crew mates im a lot more patient then i used to be. However please tell me what to do when mk gets me off stage.

Also i cant run from mk the whole match.

Hoepfully ill get some amtches saved tonight and ill upload them.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Sh*t, Vex is coming too? I always miss the good stuff.

Evan, what're the odds of you all playing past 10:30? If you are, I can drop by for a bit. I don't have my controller, but I'd still come through.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Kenny and Steph....... sorry Terrence and I had to 6-stock y'all twice. :( I feel bad.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
At least you can approach him now and not worry about me shieldgrabbing EVERYTHING you do.

Dedede+ revolves around predicting your opponents moves and getting there before they get to you. Or, just Dtrhow > Fsmash. It's so good.

Top Bottom