• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Please, your spam>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>my b*tching.
I might just have to cosign this semi powerful statement

Anyway yea lets play tomorrow! Peach is giving out work(I've been studying vids against mk and snake. Truthfully(Not even b!tching or anything) Peach cannot hold her own against mk. It's just not possible. That being said the only way for me to beat mk is to simply outplay them as a player and not try to find advantages peach has over mk(Which i have been trying to do)

So for now on im just focused on being a better player with peach then people are with mk. Thats the only way im going to win.

Ahh now back to our regualry scheduled KH spam!!

OMG KENDALL I THINK I HAVE IT(Again) YOU BETTER READ THIS(Seriously this might spoil the big reveal to you though about Ven/Roxas/Sora. But these are all my own thoughts/theories. None of this is actually confirmed.

.............................................................................................................................................................................

Ok so with the new info in the summary of the trailer. Im switching my ven/sora/roxas theory. This could be it! Tell me what u think?

Ok so it goes like this.

If my theory of Vantias being Ven's Unversed(Simply meaning Vantias is the darkness of Ven manifested in human form) Then this theory works.

Some extra info so it makes sense:

Keyblades can hold the memories of their former master
We saw the kingdom key and soul eater in that commercial above Ven's heart pillar
All keyblades comes from bases like soul eater.
A nobody's form is based on memories
Keyblades can be transferred.
We've seen this weird star shaped thing that belongs to Mickey
Ven seems to be good friends with Mickey compared to the others

Theory:

Ok first I think near the end of the game, like the very very end of it Mickey will give Ven that star shard thing and ven will attach it to his keyblade like a keychain.(So yes now im assuming the "rebirth" happens after the fight.) This will cause Ven's keyblade to transform and become the Kingdom Key. (Which explains why mickey's head is the keychain for the KK (if the theory from someone else about TAV's lucky charms becoming their keychains is true then its possible the base for keychains when attached to a keyblade can transform along with the keyblade).(I always wondered why all the keyblades at sunset horizons were keychain less. I thought it was because they were "fake" They aren't fake. Their just simply base forms!. Remember the soul eater is "transformed" into Way to Dawn.)

Now what happens is somehow Vanitas's keychain on his keyblade will be taken off or end up breaking causing it to transform back into its base form which is Soul Eater.(Most likely due to the fight at sunset horizons(Gathering Place)

Ven and Vanitas will end up fusing back together and then will be reborn inside Riku when Ven goes to "sleep".(I honestly think the whole "His name is" And then Sora showing up at the end of the trailer is a huge *** plot twist. We know Riku is the chosen one at 1st. Nomura can't simply disregard that and now say"Well yea Sora was always chosen from the beginning) I fully expect the full line to be.

“The world has been almost been swallowed by darkness many times, but always a keyblade wielding boy has come to save it. Perhaps if it is him... the boy who can connect his heart with anyone...“Then he will be able to open the door and save those unhappy souls.”His name is..RIKU!!!(Not Sora)

There's a reason that even though they gave away that entire line they didn't reveal the name.

This explains why we see Kingdom Key and Soul Eater above Ven's heart pilar and why it shatters. Ven's heart was broken into two parts one part is the light part Ven represented by Kingdom Key while the dark part becomes Vanitas.[/COLOR]

(Don't worry im still going to get to the part of why Roxas looks like Ven)

Anyway these weapons are inside the Ven fusion(Ven/Vantias), and when the Ven fusion is reborn inside Riku those weapons are inside Riku as well.

Now comes along Sora. Sora touches the light in Riku's heart and because sora's heart is strong the Kingdom Key representing "light" goes to Sora. *Days spoilers*
In a similar sense on how Xion awakened her own keyblade in roxas.
Except Sora awakened inside himself instead of Riku doing it.

Now because a keyblade holds memories of its former owner that means the Kingdom Key belonging to Ven held memories of Ven. But because Ven's keyblade became KK at the very end it only held memories of Ven's appearance nothing more. (Again Days spoilers)

Similar to how Xion who is actually Sora's memories reincarnated actually looks like Kairi because that is the single only memory left

When the KK transferred to Sora's heart it also transferred the memories of Ven to his heart. But since Ven is "sleeping" the memories of Ven in the keyblade were sleeping memories and were not attached to Sora's Chain of Memories.

(I take back on what is aid about CoM. Plot wise itself it's wasn't really needed but the overall message it had is absolutely relevant to days and bbs and The series as a whole!

Now Sora's nobody Roxas is created. But because of sora turning back to normal not very long after being a heartless not a single memory of his went to Roxas. Hence the amnesia, but a nobody needs some kind of memory to have a shape right? So Sora's nobody latched onto the only memory not attached in Sora's chain of memories. That memory was the KK's memory of what Ven looked like.
SPLOOKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because of that Sora's nobody took the form of Ven instead of Sora. But since the only memory there was of Ven was his appearance Roxas still had no actual memories and was just a lifeless doll.(1st week of Days showed this)

I hope I didn't miss anything. Anyway sorry for taking so long I wanted it to be clearer this time. Now this is all still just a theory as the people over at Khinider has just as many facts that Vantias is in fact Terra's Unversed and Not Vantias(Also for this theory to work Ven would need darkness in his heart and as of now Him and Aqua seem to be totally of light)

However i still think this is the best explanation. Lol it took me a while to piece all the info we have so far together. Nomura is a **** genius!

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I don't understand where the hype is in my posts. You fail.....again.

And you can't EX Focus Cancel a Spladooken and then finish it later, that's not how it works. In fact, you can't EX Focus Cancel ANY word and finish it later.

Dr.Flizz

Smash Rookie
wow i have not been to the boards in months......but philly seeing that epic explanation really made a tear come down my eye. T_^

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh my god..... my head's going to explode. X.X SO MUCH EPIC KH GOODNESS.

Anyways, honestly, your theory looks pretty solid to me considering it's just a theory. Honestly, Nomura could still have a ton of twists up his sleeve, but for what we have now..... looks pretty good.

The only thing that really makes your theory questionable is the whole question of whether Ven has any darkness in his heart. And until there's more info or we play the game, that can't be proven one way or another.

All we really know "for sure" is that Vanitas is connected to Riku (it's not confirmed, but there're just too many similarities between them for me to believe there's no connection). Ven is connected to Sora/Roxas. If your theory is true, then somehow the two "groups" have to cross over, which I guess happens when Sora -- as you put it -- touches the light in Riku's heart? (Lol, that sounds so homo...... but knowing KH, it probably is.)

When did that happen? Are you talking about in the beginning of KH when Riku went into the darkness, and Sora got sucked down into it too but made it back out (because of the strength of his heart)?

I'm wondering if Aqua's gonna have any significance in terms of the future or if she's just kind of the third person there. -_-

Roxas215

Smash Lord

When did that happen? Are you talking about in the beginning of KH when Riku went into the darkness, and Sora got sucked down into it too but made it back out (because of the strength of his heart)?

I'm wondering if Aqua's gonna have any significance in terms of the future or if she's just kind of the third person there. ;;
Exactly. Nomura confirmed in one of the final mix(1) interviews that this was the scene where the keyblade was transferred from riku to sora.

And about Aqua it's definite that there is more to her then just "Protecting Terra"

As of now she is the only one who actually becomes "Master"

We know she tries(As well as Ven) to stop Terra from going Dark. But all signs points to Terra doing it anyway.

In the new summary it's said that Vantias stabs aqua. Maybe this is one of those "unlocking hearts" keyblades(Like the one sora used to unlock his heart in kh1) If it s then Aqua is still out there somewhere. We know Ven is trapped in the "Room of Sleep" Aqua has to be in the "Room of Awakening" Im beginning to think Aqua may be the only one to make it out of this still a Human!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
This game is gonna have so much plot, it's not even funny. Every ****ing cutscene is gonna be important, lol.

Anyways, enough spam for one night, I'mma go finish TWEWY and go to bed.

Night y'all. (I know the rest of you are still reading........)

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yea im going to bed to(Even though im not tired. Time to spam some paramore. Ask TUSM how fast i went to sleep when i played it lol)

But yea im going bowling tomorrow night probably around 10. Since it's sun we should play earlier that way people can get home early and wont be stuck in this snow at night. Any time after 12 is cool with me. Let me know!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Evan, I'm just going to tell you now that in order to fight MK with Peach, you have to be a far superior player in the matchup if they know how to fight Peach, so what I would suggest is getting back to Diddy for like MK, or a completely new character.

mib004

Smash Ace
Is Rogue coming this time? -_-

I'm gonna try to actually get drunk on New Year's.

'Cause I think I broke myself..... I haven't been really drunk in a long time, and I drink a ****in lot.
lol look at you kendall wat i tell you about "satuatary... u know wat" lol

I feel u on the getting drunk ****.. yall gonna see a diffrent side of Matthew and Stephan come new years... And kendall stop B.S. you dont drink alot :ohwell: j/p ........... j/p you a ox i can bang with you with the liq... ;)

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I woke up today and my **** foot was numb! It's cold as hell in here! Anyway what time are we playing today?

Evan, I'm just going to tell you now that in order to fight MK with Peach, you have to be a far superior player in the matchup if they know how to fight Peach, so what I would suggest is getting back to Diddy for like MK, or a completely new character.
The thing is i was getting 2 stocked left and right when i was diddy yet i won 4 games with peach against mk. It's no question that my peach is 10x better then my diddy(Even if diddy is 10x a better char)

Now i know this is due to the fact that i have a really bad diddy. So yea i should start training with him. When kendall gets her apt im going to train with her(Since she needs diddy practice anyway)

I need to find a cool diddy texture that makes me want to play with him! "Sexy Peach" just screams"Play me" lol.

Although there isn't alot u can do with a jersey and a hat. Diddy has a bland char design lol.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I need to find a cool diddy texture that makes me want to play with him! "Sexy Peach" just screams"Play me" lol.

Although there isn't alot u can do with a jersey and a hat. Diddy has a bland char design lol.
All I have for Diddy are.....

Bogart, Mountain Dew fan (the only good green one.....), Wakko, Chim-Chim, Mojo Jojo, and Ness Diddy.

Yeah, Diddy's textures kinda suck.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hehe, he already saw Ness Diddy.

I don't really like any of Diddy's textures (they're not bad, they're just.... kinda boring), but my favorites out of them are Chim-Chim, Mojo Jojo, and Ness's clothes.

Evan, if I get good at making custom textures, I'll make you a custom Diddy like NL has.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yea MD diddy is legit Lol.(My brawl looks like a brand new game now. Every char has csps/cbps/ Theres custom music on every stage we play(Including cp's) Added a couple SSE stages. Im working on getting this SSS code working so the sse stages are actually selectable in the stage select screen with pics. I added the colored shield codes. I thinks that everything i need(Of course i have the mandatory camera/replay codes)

Kendall i need the santa ddd texture and that FD texture.

I decided to leave smashville it's original stage. I don't really like any of the smashville textures. I have a good bf one and im going to steal kendall's fd one lol.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
but if yall playin let me know cause if not.. im gettin a six pack and some wings = Eagles game
I want to play! Ebo said he would come down today too.

Also u could get a 6 pack and some wings and come over here and i could order pizza and we could watch the game lol.(Kendall should buy a 6pack too. Then again i dont think she watch football)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I don't watch football, lol. If you guys plan on watching the game, I'll just run errands instead, no big deal. I don't really have time to play today anyway. ><

Good @you finishing your music and stuff.... now I don't have to bring my Wii every time. I wanna do all that stuff too, but it'd take forever on this slow *** computer. Gotta wait til I have more time or a new laptop. :ohwell:

Santa DDD texture: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5XF0TWER
Phazon Destination texture: http://www.mediafire.com/?gm2zzmmolqz

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I don't watch football, lol. If you guys plan on watching the game, I'll just run errands instead, no big deal. I don't really have time to play today anyway. ><

Good @you finishing your music and stuff.... now I don't have to bring my Wii every time. I wanna do all that stuff too, but it'd take forever on this slow *** computer. Gotta wait til I have more time or a new laptop. :ohwell:

Well u still got to bring it when we need a 2nd setup!

And thanks!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Well u still got to bring it when we need a 2nd setup!
No, you got to bring yours when we need a 2nd setup at my new apt. =D

Because once I have a place of my own, you know how lazy I'mma get. We might have to fight and/or flip coins to see whose place we play at, because I hate relocating. :urg:

mib004

Smash Ace

Ayo kendall get ya A$$ at ev's tonight and play some smash... :mad: need to learn zap ****

Top Bottom