• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Kendall you cant put this on my list for leaving people stranded lol
Ummm, yeah this ****'s going riiiight next to the first DSO biweekly, lol.

also on the OP somebody take DDD off my character list and add Game and watch
Okay, I'll update tomorrow with that and Kenny's new pic.

@Ebo: That's fine.

kingkirby91

Banned via Warnings
lolololololololol Yall know i Luv yall :) but something really came up and i didnt have my phone on me to call anyone.... my bad forreal and Kendall you cant put this on my list for leaving people stranded lol
the funny thing is u said u, terrence, n steph were gonna be there. and u jus talked 2 tusm. and none of these *****s knew about playin. its cool though because i did go. i needed the exercise

Roxas215

Smash Lord
ok guys i got i party i really want to go to on staurday so is evryone cool with leaving early as long as were all out of the brackets if someone is still in i wont leave but you got it
party>brawl anyday. But that would mean we cant do the crew battle. Still i would pick the party.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, SEPTA's kinda ****in me up. I switched shifts at work hoping it'll be over by Sunday..... -_-

Nooo idea how I'm gettin to Drexel on Friday. The train is so far.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Aww I kinda wanna come over but I have errands and **** to run before TUSM comes over.

Also, I think I'm getting sick. -_- I can't stop coughing.

I bet you gave it to me over the phone, Evan. :mad:

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
ok so my radio broke but my cd player still works so someone bring cds for the ride also i dont hav a printer so someone print out directions

Roxas215

Smash Lord
what is it i may like it
A bunch of rawr rawr. I remember tusm tried to get us to listen to that in elijiahs car. His response was priceless.

Anyway im like really depressed. I dont even know if i want to go to the tournament. And dont ask me whats wrong cause i dont want to talk about.

O and DAMMIT PHILLIES.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
A bunch of rawr rawr. I remember tusm tried to get us to listen to that in elijiahs car. His response was priceless.

Anyway im like really depressed. I dont even know if i want to go to the tournament. And dont ask me whats wrong cause i dont want to talk about.

O and DAMMIT PHILLIES.
:/ I wish you would talk about it, I could maybe help you feel better if it's smash or confidence in smash related, but if its something real world I rather not say anything.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
:/ I wish you would talk about it, I could maybe help you feel better if it's smash or confidence in smash related, but if its something real world I rather not say anything.
Lol thanks vex but yea its nothing smash related. I wouldn't let a game get me that upset.

:urg:

Totodile wants you to feel better.

I need a totodile plushie. Lol.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion

O and DAMMIT PHILLIES.
You're way too narrowminded. The music I listen to isn't "rawr rawr" Lamb of God is "rawr rawr". Dethklok is "rawr rawr." Metallica is NOT "rawr rawr." Yelling =/= "rawr rawr."

Also, who cares about the Phillies? Who cares about baseball? Your home team makes it to a championship for a game you hardly knows exists, and you get upset when they lose? You're just setting yourself up for failure.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Also, who cares about the Phillies? Who cares about baseball? Your home team makes it to a championship for a game you hardly knows exists, and you get upset when they lose? You're just setting yourself up for failure.
I don't follow baseball, but please shut the **** up. Who the hell are you to say who cares about baseball? Apparently hundreds of thousands of people around the world. Ever heard of state pride in Smash? Yeah it exists in baseball also.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
You're way too narrowminded. The music I listen to isn't "rawr rawr" Lamb of God is "rawr rawr". Dethklok is "rawr rawr." Metallica is NOT "rawr rawr." Yelling =/= "rawr rawr."

WTF. Tusm. And you say im narrowminded? Yet you cant comprehend simple pride in your home team? Do i watch baseball regularly? No. But that dont mean i cant root for the phillies. Like are u serious? I don't watch hockey either but if the fylers made it to the Stanley cup best believe im watching the games.

Correct me if im wrong but weren't u rooting for max along with everyone else in pa when we dont even know if that's his real name or not? We were simply rooting for him because of the fact that he lives in pa. Now if u can do that for a stupid *** video game you mean to tell me Thousands of people cant do it for their home team?

As far as your music. I dont really care what u listen to. It's just funny to say rawr rawr.

ivan ooze looks, sounds, and acts nothin like ganon
Seriously dude. Like ivan ooze and ganon are nothing alike. lol

But that did bring back memories of the all time high power rangers! I think i would do Kimberly!

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
you guys are like girls sometimes but anywhoo i kno lamb of god and i can get the jist for what you listen to and i'm not down with it i'm more of an alternitve type guy if thats what you wanna call it

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
ok so my radio broke but my cd player still works so someone bring cds for the ride also i dont hav a printer so someone print out directions
who the f**k still buys CDs? step your game up from a cd player to an iPod mah dude.

kingkirby91

Banned via Warnings
idk wtf u are talkn bout. lamb of god? sit n silence.
and we should practice one day this week but idk how its gonna happen wit no septa

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
but my radio dosent work so the adapter wont work jeez you guys think i havent thougt of that yet and kaylo i meant like 12 year old annoying girls not you

Top Bottom