• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Kinda random but I like how in MvC3, they call each other's names when they tag out. Lol @Spider-Man calling Magneto "Maggy".

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Kinda random but I like how in MvC3, they call each other's names when they tag out. Lol @Spider-Man calling Magneto "Maggy".
The characters that know eachother calls each other on first names as well

Magneto calls Storm"Ororo"
Storm calls Magneto"Erik"
X-23 calls Wolveriene"Dad" lmao.
She Hulk calls Hulk"Bruce"

Hulk has nick names for everyone. He calls VJOE"Tiny Helmet Man"

mib004

Smash Ace
smurf/kingtoon should team tomorrow.

Smurf , kenny and whoever else decised to com be at my crib tomorrow at 10am.

ill text u my apartment address.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
ok so not sure if im gonna make vc so far all my rides are leaving tomorrow im still trying to get someone to leave sunday tho

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Okay, if:

Me, Kenny, Ebo, Ev, Vex, TUSM, Xzax, Robfox, Smurf, Matt, and Nasty all go (T will be in the room, but I know he's not paying, so)...... it'll be $29/person for the weekend. That cool with everybody?

It's a little more expensive, but we'll be right at the venue (less time & gas for the drivers), and it'll be easier to get people in since there'll be madd people there.

EDIT: If we wanna change our plans later, we can always cancel the reservation and book someplace else.
That works for me. :)

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I heard Sentinel say Arthur but it sounded like he studered
"RRRR-THUUUR"
Edit: 0:38 T bonne tech rolls there
so does X-23 @ 1:14 0__o http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46yFFD1rRC4
From what i read. "Tech Rolls" aren't really tech rolls. Some attacks can simply be rolled out of to your left or right. While some other attacks don't allow u to roll at all.

Edit
"Finishers" can be rolled out of. "Launchers" can't.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
That's the thing that bugs me. Unless you were in the corner (and fortunate enough), once an air combo was finished, you couldn't follow up with anything else. Now, you have ample time to throw in a Super. The length of time you're vulnerable on the ground is absurdly long.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Just registered Kingtoon and Squall, for both singles and doubles.

For doubles, at the venue you'll have to tell plank afaik that you both are teaming because there was no teammate option for doubles, only for that player to register.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Shippo had Chibo on last stock at over 80% 3rd game. I'm very happy Chibo won. No offense to Shippo, but losing to him is probably 5 times worse than losing to Inui.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lucario's such a ******** character
I went on **** mode on last stock and got him like 0-100 in seconds, then got hit with like 3 attacks and it was almost even. i got punished for getting mad damage on him -_-

Roxas215

Smash Lord
lucario's such a ******** character
I went on **** mode on last stock and got him like 0-100 in seconds, then got hit with like 3 attacks and it was almost even. i got punished for getting mad damage on him -_-
The hell do u think i go through with peach vs lucario?? I ****ed junebug up and he hit me twice and won.

Edit
Galactus Boss Battle. The game is out there somewhere. Ill have it in a couple of days. Quite possible ill have it by tonight.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a72R8mokdNA
Edit. The video is now private...

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Edit
Galactus Boss Battle. The game is out there somewhere. Ill have it in a couple of days. Quite possible ill have it by tonight.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a72R8mokdNA
Edit. The video is now private...
Argh, no!

If you get it by tonight, idc if it's 2am and you got work tomorrow, I'm coming over. (But seriously, teach me Marvel tonight anyways. =X)

PKSparkxx

Smash Cadet
NNID
PKSparkxx
3DS FC
1118-0400-3549
Hey Hey, remember me? LOL I'm back. Been real busy with life, but I'm trying to keep my Brawl skills up and I haven't played anyone tough in a long time. Are there any tourneys in Philly or gatherings? I've been looking and I've gotten a few tourney invites on AiB, but a 3-4 hour ride is out of my limits. I need to grow more locally first and with a lot of different types of players.

SO...is there?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
well pound is coming up so I'm sure ppl are gonna be practicing throughout the week so maybe u can play with them. As far as local tournaments just check tournament listings

PKSparkxx

Smash Cadet
NNID
PKSparkxx
3DS FC
1118-0400-3549
Thanks :D Found out Kasrani is holding one this Friday and Chibo down in April. Should be fun. Now I just need to find someone to practice with before the games begin :\ My Pit might be a bit rusty.

PKSparkxx

Smash Cadet
NNID
PKSparkxx
3DS FC
1118-0400-3549
Chillin. Starting my job and looking to fill some time with Brawl. Pit hasn't had any competition in a long time.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
il know today if i can drive to mav's tourney
if i go who's down?
i know kingtoon would be, what about ebo? xzax cant
cheese said he'd prob come. 2 more spots, $15 round trip

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
this weekend. im not too sure if i would drive up friday after xzaxs and leave sat or drive up sat and leave sunday morn. driving up fri night sounds like a better option

Top Bottom