• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Does it really matter what I was thinking. I gave the meaning behind it, but it changed nothing. You're not gonna let it go, so just let it go.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
edit: Ignore this. I hate when clicking on the last page of a topic doesn't actually take me to the last page of a topic. It makes what I say even less relevant

WOW, DOUBLE fail! editing a post made me create a NEW one.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
The hamburger picture was the best lol
edit: Ignore this. I hate when clicking on the last page of a topic doesn't actually take me to the last page of a topic. It makes what I say even less relevant

WOW, DOUBLE fail! editing a post made me create a NEW one.
*patpat* It's okay, we all fail from time to time.

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
Jaz sucked my wee so well last night. good job J. yall ever get it from the back? its not that bad just RELAX YA MUSCLES, LOL. just accept fingers NOT dildos... o goodness.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Jaz sucked my wee so well last night. good job J. yall ever get it from the back? its not that bad just RELAX YA MUSCLES, LOL. just accept fingers NOT dildos... o goodness.
Obviously this isn't Terrance.

Big Hats & Big Caps for Larger Sized Heads. XXXL headwear for the Cranially
Endowed.

lol they have a term for it
Lol his new name is Cranium.

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
U big monopoly wearing, stripe shirt having, "get me a frosty float" asking lame this is the REAL squall and steph is not even here.

mib004

Smash Ace
Cranium = weak..

Ock face is Kenny.. "cause he cant hold his liquor"

Evan ya name is blank man "cause everytime i see you, you seem like you gave up on life."

Roxas215

Smash Lord
U big monopoly wearing, stripe shirt having, "get me a frosty float" asking lame this is the REAL squall and steph is not even here.
So the real Squall knows he a d!cked airforce wearing anime shirt having "get a haircut once a year" lame?

got d@mn T. lmao lets get him
Lol why do u need Terrance. Your head is big enough to double team by yourself.

mib004

Smash Ace
Lol why do u need Terrance. Your head is big enough to double team by yourself.
Ev you fatt frosty float wanna be zebra dress shirt wearing, emo :urg: looking n!gga lol. You look like a big a$$ couch mat. I know my head long..........., but n!gga thats not gonna take away how rolls in the back of ya neck you got lmao. I bet yall never run out of toilet paper, paper tolls, nakins, any of the sort you could proboly roll that shi!t of the back of ya neck lmao.

Top Bottom