• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Steph, you can't embed videos.....

Only people like me can. BECAUSE I'M A MODERATOR.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
kendall yea u seen it but it wsnt that dif. bike fail was funny. u gotta get em tusm.

and i can see tusm and kLO doin that

everything else was meh

EDIT: hold the hell up. lmao xzax ur **** 2pro. i didnt see the bike next to the guy. lol

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol im only laughing because im wondering wtf were u laughing at xzax? that the store is closed or the ronal mcdonald sign?

u know wat *** it. it was a fail joke

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Evan is big as ****, and when a mcdonalds closes its a sad day thats like me taking away your favorite hang out spot and getting rid of it, wouldn't you get mad. sike naw ev <3 u

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Evan is big as ****, and when a mcdonalds closes its a sad day thats like me taking away your favorite hang out spot and getting rid of it, wouldn't you get mad. sike naw ev <3 u
Yea but i thought the joke was that i like Wendy's. And when u have to explain your joke to get people to understand it and its still not funny then..... Yea im going to need you to try again.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Lol yea im sleepy too. Im warning matt again though if i come on here tonight(Cause yall know i wake up at like 4-5 am.) And i see something i swear im going in!!!!(No homo this time lol)

mib004

Smash Ace
There once lived a kid named EVAN Weaver.

EVAN was a smart young man graduating from washington high going on to attend Devry University. His mom, brother, and cousin were so proud of him.

But then things change, due to financial aid problems EVAN was forced to leave his apartment :( , resulting in him to move in with his dad. His dad was couldnt have been happier.

things started out great, EVAN as his dad would go to wendy's twice every hour of the day. They attended wendy's so much that one day The owner of the wendy's organization "Dave Thomas" came to wendy's and offered to make and serve them their food.

Things were perfect until one day when EVAN'S dad was lying on the floor, and one day EVAN came in the house from getting a frosty float accidently he stepped on his dad's foot using his sharp a$$ toes, resulting in evan dad screaming so loud he lost his voice.

Evan Toes

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
EVANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Wy THE FU(K DID YOU STEP ON ME

After the scream EVAN dad lost all his hair, his voice, and for some odd reason didnt want to wear any shirts. This resulting in EVAN becoming "EMO"

Evan eventually got his financial situation straight and got back into a apartment. He got the money by attending a hamburger eating contest. The mothafu(ker ate so many d@mn burgers the anouncers of the contest thought the last burger was eating him.

After losing the weight by becoming the leader of the "Food TRAIN"

EV became cooler than the other side of the pillow.................... Wearing nothing but striped shirts.

The End. :)

Top Bottom