• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Tyeforce's Roster Predictions~

Tyeforce

Smash Apprentice
Why do so many people doubt Animal Crosser? Like I said before, I will bet my Wii that Animal Crosser will be in. I'll even make a video of me smashing it. Mock me if you must, but when Brawl comes out I'll be the one laughing.

HollabackRyu

Smash Journeyman
Why do so many people doubt Animal Crosser? Like I said before, I will bet my Wii that Animal Crosser will be in. I'll even make a video of me smashing it. Mock me if you must, but when Brawl comes out I'll be the one laughing.
Get ready to smash your Wii then.:)

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
I agree with you so much, and it's funny how idiots don't think a character that deserves to be in the game and has enough stuff to make his own moveset should be in. Also Animal Crossing has a course, item and assist trophy there pretty much saying that there's gonna be a playable character as well. But if it was me in your spot i wouldn't have bet my wii, no matter how confident i was i wouldn't risk it.

E-Z-MONEY

Smash Journeyman
I'm not saying he won't be in but I personally think he shouldn't be in. First of all I don't like random charries in brawl. (the pokemon aren't random. Ash's pikachu, one of the pichu bros, Pokemon trainer is Red, jiggs from the anime and legendary mewtwo. Lucario if in is from the movie.)) Second, it's moves don't really scream smash. Thirdly there is little evidence for his existance.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
He/she/whatever deserves to be in Brawl as much as the people that are currently confirmed or will most likely be confirmed for brawl.

XACE-K

Smash Master
People doubt the AC Villager because 1.People think that character slot should go to a better character and 2.People think the symbol means nothing and they won't get a character(like the DS symbol). Personally I don't won't the AC character but I'll get over it after a while.

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
Starfy, Black Shadow and Ashley out
Isaac, Ray01 and Jimmy-T in.

If I had my way anyway....

Luigi player

Smash Master
Really nice list. Great that you have K. Rool there.

Now some characters that I don't like:

WW Link AND Midna? I doubt it. Zelda probably won't get 2 new reps. I wouldn't mind if it didn't get any new character at all, but it probably will.
Ashley has a very very low chance... don't really like her more than anyone else.
Black Shadow... hmm... might be possible, but not that likely. Falcon probably stays alone this time too.
Prof. Kawashima? You want to play a head? Now that's just crazy... won't happen.
I never really heard of Stafy... so he probably isn't that famous.
Animal Crosser might be in, but he isn't necessary imo.
Micaiah doesn't need to be in, but would be a nice addition.
Takamaru is strange. I don't know why people like him THAT much. Isn't he Japan only anyway? Never heard of him before.
And about that strange pink robot... LOL.
Oh, and I don't like to fight with Capt. Olimar. Don't know why so many people want to smash with him.

Some characters I'd like more than the ones listed above are Dixie, Waluigi and Knuckles.

If that would be the final roster it'd be awesome! Some characters aren't necessary in my opinion, but it'd still be nice to have them.

Luigi player

Smash Master
I know that their chances are very slim, but I just like the characters more. It's normal that everyone wants their favourite character in, right? ^^

Tyeforce

Smash Apprentice
OFF TOPIC:
My Tooth Fairy Mii in the Check Mii Out Channel came in 40th place!! I'm a pinnacle! :joyful:

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
now to all the flamers i could easily sit here and mathamaticly explain in order how has the greatest chance.

Agent 47

Smash Apprentice
even though it's highly unlikely, it would be kinda cool to see mario, paper mario, and doc. mario to duke it out in an all out brawl

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Pros:
-Thanks for putting K. Rool on there.
-Geno for Brawl!
-Extra points for not putting Dark Samus
-Most the characters I want in Brawl are included.

Cons:
-Stafy? Why?
-Animal Crosser(Hell No)
-WW Link and Paper Mario(Bad)
-Black Shadow(I doubt it)
-Lucario............

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Pros:
-Thanks for putting K. Rool on there.
-Geno for Brawl!
-Most the characters I want in Brawl are included.

Cons:
-Stafy? Why?
-Animal Crosser(Hell No)
-WW Link and Paper Mario(Bad)
-Black Shadow(I doubt it)
-Lucario............
-Minus points for not putting Dark Samus
Fixed

10 char

Tyeforce

Smash Apprentice
Well, there goes a spot on my roster. I'll miss you, Stafy. (Actually, I'll look forward to seeing you as an Assist Trophy. ^_^)

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
It's good, pretty good. But Sakurai does not plans to add Sukapon.

And instead of Micaiah, I prefer Sigurd. Those are my thoughts anyways.

Top Bottom