• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Tyeforce's Roster Predictions~

Tyeforce

Smash Apprentice
Welcome to my Dream Roster and Predictions thread! ^_^

Assuming Brawl will have 40-50 characters, I have created a "dream roster". These are the top 50 characters that I want to be in, and I'm predicting that at least 40 of them will. Here it is:

The characters are (in order from left-to-right and top-to-bottom):

Geno
Paper Mario
Mario
Luigi
Bowser
Peach
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
King K. Rool
Captain Olimar
Ashley
Wario
Lucas
Claus
Link
Zelda/Sheik
Ganondorf
Young Link
Midna
Krystal
Falco
Fox
Ice Climbers
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede
Pit
Captain Falcon
Black Shadow
Prof. Kawashima
Stafy
Animal Crosser
Marth
Ike
Micaiah
Samus/Zero Suit Samus
Ridley
Takamaru
Sukapon
Mega Man
Bomberman
Pikachu
Pokémon Trainer
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Lucario
Mr. Game & Watch
Sonic
Snake

* BOLD = already confirmed
* STRIKE = deconfirmed

I will update this every time a new character is announced. So far, here is what we have:

If I had to cut it down to 45, the 5 characters that I would remove would be (in no particular order):

Prof. Kawashima
Sukapon
Takamaru
Black Shadow
Ashley

If I had to cut it down to 40, the other 5 I would remove would be (still in no particular order):

Midna
Bomberman
Stafy
Paper Mario
King K. Rool

...but I like those five.:(

So...there you have it. Feel free to discuss it and, uh...stuff. ^_^

*Note: I will add more to this thread later.

hello_kitty

Smash Journeyman
it's pretty good but, that big head guy just doesn't git :( put Dixie in instead.

Zorya

Smash Ace
I like your format, but we have enough of these. LOVE the format though.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Points off:

-Paper Mario
-K.Rool
-Ashley
-Claus
-Midna
-Black Shadow
-KAWASHIMA!!
-Animal Crosser (debatable)
-Micaiah (debatable)
-Lucario

Points UP:
-Skapon
-Takamaru
-Stafy
-Olimar
-Young Link
-Bomberman
-Megaman

(confirmed and vets are neutral)

Pretty bad roster... Those in points off... Brawl could really do without them.

Tyeforce

Smash Apprentice
it's pretty good but, that big head guy just doesn't git :( put Dixie in instead.
The Nintendo DS icon has to represent someone...and who better than Prof. Kawashima? Give him a body and...POOF! :laugh: I don't know how he'll play, but I'm still supporting him.

Dixie is a trophy and Diddy Kong has an alternate costume similar to her. I would have liked her in, but it's too late.

Tyeforce

Smash Apprentice
Points off:

-Paper Mario
-K.Rool
-Ashley
-Claus
-Midna
-Black Shadow
-KAWASHIMA!!
-Micaiah (debatable)
-Lucario

Points UP:
-Skapon
-Takamaru
-Stafy
-Olimar
-Young Link
-Bomberman
-Megaman

You're entitled to your own opinion, but you don't have to be so rude. I don't see how I can get points off for having my own ideas. Still, I'm confident in my roster. You're not making the game, so you can't tell me if I'm wrong or right. I made this for fun, not for criticism.

Zorya

Smash Ace
The ppl I don't like on your list are:
- Paper Mario
- K Rool
- Ashley
- Claus
- WW Link
- Midna
- Mr. Kawasima
- Stafy
- Megaman
- Lucario
Yeah, jus wanted to say that....

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
You're entitled to your own opinion, but you don't have to be so rude. I don't see how I can get points off for having my own ideas. Still, I'm confident in my roster. You're not making the game, so you can't tell me if I'm wrong or right. I made this for fun, not for criticism.
Sorry, didn't mean to sound rude... I can't tell you what's wrong nor what's right.

But I can tell you what bad ideas are, and trust me.. a floating head and 7 Mario characters isn't a brilliant idea.

Then again... YOUR dream roster.

Tyeforce

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, didn't mean to sound rude... I can't tell you what's wrong nor what's right.

But I can tell you what bad ideas are, and trust me.. a floating head and 7 Mario characters isn't a brilliant idea.

Then again... YOUR dream roster.
I want to see your roster. We can see which one of ours is more correct when Brawl comes out.:)

(And they can give him a body... Well, he's only there for the DS icon, anyway.:p)

hello_kitty

Smash Journeyman
Ashley Robbins (trace memory), Dr. Lobe, barbara bat (Jam with the band) all better characters than a big head.

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
well, i like it. hope it was worth the effort you obviously put in it. its kinda weird looking at it this way too. it makes 50 seem like not that many..

Tyeforce

Smash Apprentice
take off Young Link, he's a waste. and Put in DIXIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not taking anyone off or putting anyone else on. It's staying like that. I want to see how close I get to the real roster.

And Dixie is not in.

Gotann

Smash Apprentice
Awesome roster TyeForce! I can actually picture the roster to be something like that. With a few exceptions of course, but still looks kinda realistic. Hopefully, there will be that much characters in the game.

Anyways, nice job.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Points off:

-Paper Mario
-K.Rool
-Ashley
-Claus
-Midna
-Black Shadow
-KAWASHIMA!!
-Micaiah (debatable)
-Lucario

Points UP:
-Skapon
-Takamaru
-Stafy
-Olimar
-Young Link
-Bomberman
-Megaman

Wow, I like how you put K Rool as Points off, and Stafy as Points up. You're a blatant troller if you honestly think Stafy deserves a spot over K Rool. (And Midna?!)

Also Mega-man is a joke. Don't act.

Tyeforce

Smash Apprentice
Awesome roster TyeForce! I can actually picture the roster to be something like that. With a few exceptions of course, but still looks kinda realistic. Hopefully, there will be that much characters in the game.

Anyways, nice job.
Thanks! ^_^

quatripain

Smash Journeyman
take off Young Link, he's a waste. and Put in DIXIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and dixie isnt?

The ppl I don't like on your list are:
- Paper Mario
- K Rool
- Ashley
- Claus
- WW Link
- Midna
- Mr. Kawasima
- Stafy
- Megaman
- Lucario
Yeah, jus wanted to say that....
who wouldnt want paper mario hes flippin awesome
i dont want ww link either he wud b stupid
midna wud b awesome
k rool would b like a new bowser:cool:
megaman wud b gay
the rest are nuetral

vesperview

Smash Hero
Points off:

-Paper Mario
-K.Rool
-Ashley
-Claus
-Midna
-Black Shadow
-KAWASHIMA!!
-Micaiah (debatable)
-Lucario

Points UP:
-Skapon
-Takamaru
-Stafy
-Olimar
-Young Link
-Bomberman
-Megaman

Claus, Midna K. Rool, Micaiah, Lucario as points off? Yet you have Skapon, Takamaru and Stafy as points up, God, typical idiot who likes dark Japan only **** over popular characters.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
This post is for me

I'm gonna go ahead and do the same just to see how close my dream comes :)

I like it how it is except for that head :laugh: I'd put Isaac there. And no Ashley but Bowser Jr instead.

So that ^^^

Take out
Big Head
Ashley

Put in
Bowser Jr
Balloon Fighter
Isaac
Banjo & Kazooie

So I have a roster of 52. Other than that you've got the exact same hopes in terms of this. Glad we're basically on the same page

hello_kitty

Smash Journeyman
Geno > Bowser Jr.
Big head < Isaac

Ashley > Banjo Kazooie (in terms of possibility)

Tyeforce

Smash Apprentice
Is it just me or is this just a roster of all the major support threads, and confirmed characters...
It's a roster of pretty much the most likely characters, and what I believe to be close to the final roster. (Not exact, of course.)

vesperview

Smash Hero
This post is for me

I'm gonna go ahead and do the same just to see how close my dream comes :)

I like it how it is except for that head :laugh: I'd put Isaac there. And no Ashley but Bowser Jr instead.

So that ^^^

Take out
Big Head
Geno
Ashley

Put in
Bowser Jr
Isaac
Banjo & Kazooie

Other than that you've got the exact same hopes in terms of this. Glad we're basically on the same page
You want him to take Geno out and add Banjo and Kazooie? lol, FAIL!

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Got a friggin problem with me liking MAIN CHARACTERS over 3rd rate sidekicks and villains?

I rather have Stafy ANY DAY over a huge lizard fat***.

Typical bandwagon idiots wanting K.Rool Black Shadow and any other pseudo-popular crap... Thank god Bosses and ATs exist.. At least I know my obscure/japan only characters are getting in EITHER WAY, and I laugh at the fact that your overrated characters could pretty much end up not being playable.

(Me? I don't care. I could be grateful enough for them to make it in in any shape or form)

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Banjo Kazooie won't be in brawl, but if they are (awesome), but odds are they won't I mean they took banjo out of Diddy Kong racing ds although no one really played as him lol.

vesperview

Smash Hero
Got a friggin problem with me liking MAIN CHARACTERS over 3rd rate sidekicks and villains?

Typical bandwagon idiots wanting K.Rool Black Shadow and any other pseudo-popular crap... Thank god Bosses and ATs exist.. At least I know my obscure/japan only characters are getting in EITHER WAY, and I laugh at the fact that your overrated characters could pretty much end up not being playable.

(Me? I don't care. I could be grateful enough for them to make it in in any shape or form)
I'm sure a lot of people prefer a mainstream villain like K. Rool over a stupid star or a bunch of balls with dots for eyes, it doesn't matter if they're not main characters, they're far more popular and relevant in Brawl than your stupid Japan only **** will ever be.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
I'll be semi-&quot;dead&quot; for a while after Fe
I know Banjo has almost NO NO NONO NONONONO chance of making it but he was almost built to be a smash character. I mean, look at what Banjo does and what the bases of smash fighting is. If Brawl invented a character to be in smash bros, it would probably turn out as something like what Banjo would do.

Yeah vesperview...I know I fail :laugh:
Geno isn't really appealing to me and I don't know why. I played Mario RPG and I loved that game and Geno and the story but I could never really get into that fanbase. He would be a freakin great character and I hope he gets in, but not as much as anyone else. I guess I'd take out Black Shadow (I don't really like him either) just for Geno cause Geno would be a cooler character to play as, but if there's only one 3rd Party, I'd take Bomberman, Megaman and Banjo & Kazooie over him so it brings him down a bit.
Honestly though, Geno and Mallow were characters that I actually dreamed about being in smash bros before Brawl was even a thought. ;)

It's funny how shinhed likes main characters instead of sidekicks but wants japanese one timers over long term main villians in the third and seventh biggest Nintendo franchises.
yet I want all of the above :)

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion

Stafy has AT written all over its face.. which is its entire body LOL

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I'm sure a lot of people prefer a mainstream villain like K. Rool over a stupid star or a bunch of balls with dots for eyes, it doesn't matter if they're not main characters, they're far more popular and relevant in Brawl than your stupid Japan only **** will ever be.
And you still have my policy wrong for a change.

I don't give a **** about Japan only characters.

I only care about MAIN characters, and I'm gonna name a few I suppot (non-japan) over lousy Lizard ripoffs.

-Olimar
-Isaac
-Chibi Robo
-Ray 01
-Tamagon (it was released in the US)
-Lolo
-Balloon Fighter
-Mach Rider

among soooo many others deserve a heck lot better than 3rd rate trash made popular cause of the ignorance of the masses.

Your so beloved Claus is Japan only so get of my friggin back.

Oh and btw... Sakurai isn't some N64 generation kid like most people here. He's lived longer than even me. And he pointed out not being excited at popular characters at all.-

Sorry to burst your pathetic bubble, but with SONIC in this game... he can stop focusing on popular icons already. :) Adding popular garbage won't increase sales one bit... (Unless we're talking about the dimensions of Master Chief, Cloud or some other uber-rated character).

Stado

Smash Apprentice
The only characters on that roster that I wouldn't want to see in Brawl are Paper Mario and King K. Rool. There are other characters on that roster that I'd also rather not see in Brawl over some others (almost every additional characters' a plus, in my opinion), but otherwise, it's a pretty good prediction. 'Course, "good" is subjective, as it's fairly likely to be quite a ways off from the official one, regrettably.

Top Bottom