• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight Heroes: Clan War w/High Voltage!!

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys I know a while back the Ninjas of the Shadow kinda made an alliance with you guys. I just wanted to tell you that I am the new leader and hopefully I can make the clan not dead. I also wanted to see if the alliance between us is still existant.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
We're not so much dropping out as much as we are not entering. We still haven't figured out who our number one is and we have been busy with other stuff. But thanks again :D
Well hopefully I'l still be active this clan , considering the tourney. I could never leave the Twilight Heroes

<(^^<)

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Hey guys I know a while back the Ninjas of the Shadow kinda made an alliance with you guys. I just wanted to tell you that I am the new leader and hopefully I can make the clan not dead. I also wanted to see if the alliance between us is still existant.
Welcome :D

I just went on our forum and it looks like you guys are still allies of ours :D

I will let the other members know to help your guys' community grow. Do you have your own forum or just the SWF thread?

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Welcome :D

I just went on our forum and it looks like you guys are still allies of ours :D

I will let the other members know to help your guys' community grow. Do you have your own forum or just the SWF thread?

Currently it is only the SWF thread. Once I get some active members, I will most likely make a seperate forum. And presently I stand alone in the clan because until I decided that Sheik mainers needed a clan, the other one was kind of dead and nobody had more than like 1 post.

On another note this is the link to our thread just to make it easier for you: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4279987

Aleol

Smash Journeyman
Hi Kricu, it's good to be allies!

I can't get on the forums at all, what do you think's going on?

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
I got a member from Brawl central that PM'd me that he wanted to join.

Username: Omar
Friend Code:1375 6927 4863

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Ahh...glad to see your clan is back and running. :)

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
lol same with Idaho as pacific west at least thats how SWF has it listed....... but i don't know maybe you should take me off the list of members for now cuz i pretty much just play toon link, so much so that i was playing link the other day and well it just didn't work out. I might have to take you up on your lessons Deva because i honestly have no idea how link works in this game.

Deva

Smash Lord
Lol, I'll see what I can do. It's really boring if you play Link right. Just alot of spacing that doesn't let your opponent approach while you just do chip damage and a few combos till you kill them. It's really boring to play. It just depends on how dedicated you are.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Is it possible to join this.....clan
even though i do not main link because everytime i play him i feel empty inside
Or do i have to ?

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
Thanks, but we would like to remain just friendly rivals at this point. Sorry, but like Matt said, we're trying yo get over with RoK and all.

Please forgive me, if you feel that I'm disrespecting you in any way. (Which I hope I'm not)

Biggie, you could help by talking to the Fox/Wolf clans on our behalf. The leader of the Wolf clan broke our friendly rivalry earlier because of RoK. If you could please speak to them (since you're the leader of the Starwolf Squadron) for us. I would greatly appreciate it.

Hope to play you sometime,

-Ter

It's been a while since i've cared to come here so that's why i'm late with this but...aren't we supposed to decide as a clan(or at least us mods and admins) on who we ally with!? I believe allieing with the Star Fox Squadron would've been a smart choice.

@Zoro: If you wanna be a member of the clan forum and not main Link that's fine, but to be a member of the clan maining Link is kinda the purpose (we'll also accept you if you at least 2nd him though). Also, to keep your options open you could join the clan of our good friends the Knights of the Drowned Kingdom (Toon Links), if you feel drawn more towards TL than TP Link.

:3

Zoro

Smash Champion
@Zoro: If you wanna be a member of the clan forum and not main Link that's fine, but to be a member of the clan maining Link is kinda the purpose (we'll also accept you if you at least 2nd him though). Also, to keep your options open you could join the clan of our good friends the Knights of the Drowned Kingdom (Toon Links), if you feel drawn more towards TL than TP Link.

:3
I 2nd main link i just use toon link in tournament cuz hes broken.
I dont want to join that clan its weird. :laugh:

sign me up

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Your clan has no officially advanced form the pre rounds to the main bracket matches. Great Job, and good luck.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Keh, I hope I get you in the first rounds of this tournament. After Destroying Aethercide and Deus de Animus, it's time for my last enemy to get thoroughly crushed.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
It's too bad, I am in this clan, and yet also the one in full power of the ToC. but nay, I cannot use this power for personal vengances.

Dante X

Smash Apprentice
Keh, I hope I get you in the first rounds of this tournament. After Destroying Aethercide and Deus de Animus, it's time for my last enemy to get thoroughly crushed.
Still going on with your personal crusade, are you? How old are you? Even if you do win, it won't mean anything.

Deva

Smash Lord
Lol, I actually wouldn't doubt it and would have no problem with it whatsoever. Ike does really well online. If my clan would have let me, I would have used Ike for online purposes, lol. Just play me irl sometime, I promise it'll be much different than our matches to come online.

mventre

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys,

I am interested and would like to join this clan. I PMed all of my info to one of the leaders but here it is again:

Name: mventre
Brawl name: V
FC: 0602-5930-6760
email: mventre@gmail.com
AIM: WildChyld66

Although link is not my best character, he is by far my favorite and have been practicing all the time with him to improve my skills. So what else do I have to do to join? Do I have to signup at the forums and send my information there? And Also, how do I get me one of them cool signature pics? ..

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Hey guys,

I am interested and would like to join this clan. I PMed all of my info to one of the leaders but here it is again:

Name: mventre
Brawl name: V
FC: 0602-5930-6760
email: mventre@gmail.com
AIM: WildChyld66

Although link is not my best character, he is by far my favorite and have been practicing all the time with him to improve my skills. So what else do I have to do to join? Do I have to signup at the forums and send my information there? And Also, how do I get me one of them cool signature pics? ..
Thank you for joining nice to have you abroad. And yes please sign up on our forums bookmark the page so you dont forget the site, post frequently :p

As for the sigs we have our very own sig shop open for clan members on our forums run by Odin and dante so come on aboard.

mventre

Smash Apprentice
Welcome to the clan, Mventre.

Make yourself a proper intro at our forums, which Twin_A kindly provided the URL.

-Ter
thanks boss ...so does our clan have alot of inner clan tournaments? I'm curious to see if there are any monthly tournies or any of that nature ..i looked through the website but didn't really say too much info on any current tournaments

Top Bottom