• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight Heroes: Clan War w/High Voltage!!

ElementSun

Smash Cadet
o.O wow, I'm flattered you guys took such a liking to my quote.

It's actually not a quote from any source or Zelda game, but something I decided to type up. I got the notion from a friend, so I tried putting into verse form.

It'll look great on a banner though =D

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I've been busy (school mainly), but...

1. Forums are almost done. Just wait a little more guys!
2. Allies are set. (Missing Marth & Zelda)
3. Friendly rivalries: Fox/Falco/Wolf/???
4. Enemies: Ganon/Bowser/Wario/???

Remember that when the TH forums are up, please register as your SWF name. It will really help me when I'm organizing stuff. I already posted it on the first post. But I need to emphasize this.

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
@Element Sun: Wow, you made it up, that's really cool! I think i'd be great on the Clan banner as well!

@Terywj: As for the "Live by the sword and die by the sword" it'll be better if you took out the "and" and added "," instead. I'll register quicker than greased spit once the forums are ready! XD

I made up my own quote that I have as my bio on my Xbox Live GT: "I think life is a lot like videogames, wherein the little details matter in the end." ViciouS246.

:3

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
@Element Sun: Wow, you made it up, that's really cool! I think i'd be great on the Clan banner as well!

@Terywj: As for the "Live by the sword and die by the sword" it'll be better if you took out the "and" and added "," instead. I'll register quicker than greased spit once the forums are ready! XD

I made up my own quote that I have as my bio on my Xbox Live GT: "I think life is a lot like videogames, wherein the little details matter in the end." ViciouS246.

well Taking out the "and" and replace it with "," works too there are many quotes that id like to try out but i think we should only pick at least 2 quotes .aside from the banners im going to work on the user bars too in case if one of you like to put text on your signature and put links on those words like on the leaders signature,and while im on the subject how do you do that? i dont want to sound like a noob but i really dont know how that works ,can you help me out?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~

I need one more favor, can anyone please take this banner, make it bigger (not gigantic) and add the quote: "Power has an eye for ambition in the future. Wisdom has a gift for reading the past. Courage has a will to act on the present." on it? Make the quote in 3 lines. I just typed it all out so it wouldn't look ********.

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman

I need one more favor, can anyone please take this banner, make it bigger (not gigantic) and add the quote: "Power has an eye for ambition in the future. Wisdom has a gift for reading the past. Courage has a will to act on the present." on it? Make the quote in 3 lines. I just typed it all out so it wouldn't look ********.
what kind of size do you have in mind for it ?

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
Signed up. Also, our first un-friendly rivalry should be against that accursed pretty boy Pit...curse him, his super-gay cheap-arse bow, his RIDICULOUS recovery AND his super combo-y-ness!

Brawl's only big enough for one Archer/Swordsman, and that's Link!

BRING ME THE HEAD OF PIT ON A PLATTER!

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Signed up. Also, our first un-friendly rivalry should be against that accursed pretty boy Pit...curse him, his super-gay cheap-arse bow, his RIDICULOUS recovery AND his super combo-y-ness!

Brawl's only big enough for one Archer/Swordsman, and that's Link!

BRING ME THE HEAD OF PIT ON A PLATTER!
I agree, he's trying to steal links spotlight.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Sorry for the double post, make that two new threads, since were all in different timezones and members on the new forum are shallow im just trying to add life and advertise the forum as i go around, helping out and adding stuff i feel that need to be added.
Any Objections?

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
Ladies and Gentlemen The Ghoul has registered, yeah heh! LET'S START A MUTHAF***NG PA'TAY UP IN DAT *****, WHO'S INVITING ANDREW W.M.K!? XD

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
hey Terywj, just a suggestion but you might want to put the banners on the first page or on the site just so new members have access to them.

And maybe we should keep the first ost still with some information so that way people are more or less encouraged to join (general information, list of rivalries, number of current members, etc.)

I'm sure this group is going to grow exponentially whenever Brawl is actually released :D

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
hey Terywj, just a suggestion but you might want to put the banners on the first page or on the site just so new members have access to them.

And maybe we should keep the first ost still with some information so that way people are more or less encouraged to join (general information, list of rivalries, number of current members, etc.)

I'm sure this group is going to grow exponentially whenever Brawl is actually released :D
Alright, I will do that...when I'm not as busy...

-Kagato-

The Final Boss
NNID
Kagato_Jurai
3DS FC
0173-1827-3106
I don't know where you get off just making us your enemies out of nowhere without even talking to us. We're on brawl Central. We have nothing to do with you.

Rivals are earned, not claimed. You don't just walk in and say "Hey, you're our enemies now. Oh, no reason, we just felt like it."

The Draconic Inferno is not accepting anyone as enemies until after Brawl is released, so you can SAY you want to make us your enemies, but it will not be true.

And finally, the Ganondorf clan on Brawl central already has an enemy. The Code Blue sonic clan, so you can't be their enemies either.

So you might as well remove both of our clans from your rivalries list because both clans will not have anything to do with you, especially the Draconic Inferno. If you want a clan rivalry match, we will ignore you. We don't want anything to do with any unprofessionals who go around slapping claim stamps on random groups of people.

Once again, Brawl Central clans has nothing to do with any Smash World Forums clans. If Draconic Inferno is going to make a rivalry, it'll be with a Brawl Central clan. You stay with your own website.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I don't know where you get off just making us your enemies out of nowhere without even talking to us. We're on brawl Central. We have nothing to do with you.

Rivals are earned, not claimed. You don't just walk in and say "Hey, you're our enemies now. Oh, no reason, we just felt like it."

The Draconic Inferno is not accepting anyone as enemies until after Brawl is released, so you can SAY you want to make us your enemies, but it will not be true.

And finally, the Ganondorf clan on Brawl central already has an enemy. The Code Blue sonic clan, so you can't be their enemies either.

So you might as well remove both of our clans from your rivalries list because both clans will not have anything to do with you, especially the Draconic Inferno. If you want a clan rivalry match, we will ignore you. We don't want anything to do with any unprofessionals who go around slapping claim stamps on random groups of people.

Once again, Brawl Central clans has nothing to do with any Smash World Forums clans. If Draconic Inferno is going to make a rivalry, it'll be with a Brawl Central clan. You stay with your own website.
Alright then, but I asked the Gerudo Tribe and they said it's fine if we're enemies.

-Kagato-

The Final Boss
NNID
Kagato_Jurai
3DS FC
0173-1827-3106
Well thats the Gerudo tribe. Don't assume we'll be the same.

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman

Wait a Minute ,First off Hello Lord Kagato is nice to meet you ,let me tell you something :
even though you are right That we are wrong by making rivalries with you guys without even consulting you it does not give you the right to disrespect our Clan by calling us unprofessionals ,we may have not ask for your clans consent to be rivals but we did not come to your domain and disrespect it , we are sorry for any misunderstanding by adding you to our rivalry list but next time be sure to be more polite to the people that you are Talking to ,Thank you and have a nice day/night

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Well thats the Gerudo tribe. Don't assume we'll be the same.
Alright you've had a point to make but don't attach your stupid cocky attitude along with it.
We mad a mistake we corrected it dont at like your Jesus or nothing telling us right or wrong like were a baby clan, thank you for your interest in actually contacting us but theres no need to be a snub about it because believe me i can be a snub any given time.
Just had to Speak on behalf of the clan. When our clan thrives with good fortune we will remember your post turn back, smile and laugh.

FEaR.7

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FEaR.7
I'm signing in...

SWF name: FEaR.7
E-mail: ferfds7@gmail.com
IM: fear.7 (Skype), ferfran007@hotmail.com (msn)
FC: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

I've been maining Link since the original SSB, this time is no diferent. I also want to main Ike and Pit, but Link is for life!

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'm signing in...

SWF name: FEaR.7
E-mail: ferfds7@gmail.com
IM: fear.7 (Skype), ferfran007@hotmail.com (msn)
FC: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

I've been maining Link since the original SSB, this time is no diferent. I also want to main Ike and Pit, but Link is for life!
Welcome, but if you're gonna register, please do so at our own forums. Thanks.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Hmm, maybe we should make the first page have more eye candy if you would, so people are more interested in checking out the forums. Just a thought. Stuff like sigs, some members, and if you can make the URL to the forums bigger so people will notice it. Again just a thought

Top Bottom