• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight Heroes: Clan War w/High Voltage!!

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, our own forum would be sweet, but unfortunately I now nothing about making websites. The most I do is customize my own page on 1up.com, but that's pretty easy to do. Those clans would make good rivals lets egg their cars to start it a heated one! XD

P.S. I'll be entering my local gamestops tourny and will represent the clan while i'm there, but if I lose I won't mention us, LMAO! Twilight Heroes RAAAAAWWKK!!!

:3

turtle roll

Smash Apprentice
swf name: turtle roll.
e-mail: ianhouse152@msn.com
instant messenger: um' no deal...:( srry.
friend code. TBA

ok, so i don't have the game yet, nether do i have an im and i rarly check my e-mail. the best way to contact me would be here in swf. so on a compedative level i could beat all my friends in melee, but then again they weren't that good. so honestly i have no clue. can i join? :)

ElementSun

Smash Cadet
now here's an interesting saying I found about the Legend of Zelda:

Power has an eye for ambition in the future.
Wisdom has a gift for reading the past.
Courage has a will to act on the present.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord

Power has eye for ambition in the future.
What Zelda game is this from.

I Will Make this thread FAMOUS!

turtle roll

Smash Apprentice

Power has eye for ambition in the future.
dude, that's deep. and cool. someone should sig that or somthing.:link:

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Or this

"The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..." (Sheik)

turtle roll

Smash Apprentice
Or this

"The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..." (Sheik)
dude, i remember that from oot, ok. i'm going to get that on the vc now. :smash: ah the memories. that was one of my first games.

turtle roll

Smash Apprentice
idk, but we should, lol. oh, and good luck odin. here is another sig idea. " live by the sword, die by the sword. the use a fairy and continue the fight." so um, even though i'm not listed as a member, can i use the sig picture till i'm added to the list?

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
ALLIES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!1!1!ELEVEN

No jk
We don't really have to unite, I just wanted to say that haha

How come there's no alliance with the Zelda clan? Unless there's no Zelda clan...
The reason is because there is no zelda clan yet that i know of only sheik ,but there will be one eventually

idk, but we should, lol. oh, and good luck odin. here is another sig idea. " live by the sword, die by the sword. the use a fairy and continue the fight." so um, even though i'm not listed as a member, can i use the sig picture till i'm added to the list?
jejeje thats a funny and original idea :laugh: ill see what i can do about it and of course you can use the sig ,you may not be listed but since you want to join its ok ,the more the better:)

turtle roll

Smash Apprentice
cool thanks, there really are a lot of people here. oh and you do good with the sigs. c u in brawl, once i get it that is...

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
SWF name: Littlewolf
E-mail: Ssonicttails3@aol.com
Instant messenger: Msn Ssonicttalis3@aol.com
Friend code:(March 9)

I have played link since 64 and I am going to main him in brawl. I hope to be in the clan! =D
Welcome to the clan.

ANNOUNCEMENT!!​

I am working on the Twilight Heroes forums as I speak...er...type. NOBODY else work on it please.

Thank you.

littlewolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
littlewolf128
Thanks for the Add I am glad to be in the clan. Is there any thing I can do to help out?

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Hahha like dudes you mispelt my username on the first page its lecto2007 not lector.
But its all cool, take your time to adjust it lol.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Thanks people!

You guys could help by spreading the news about our clan! Our forum is almost finished (I still need to glitch a few things) and we'll be ready for Brawl!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Sounds good. Hey I noticed on the front page after the big pic of Link you say we don't have any allies or enemies yet. Might want to edit that.

Just out of curiosity, how is the rankings system going to work? Point system, challenge the guy in front of you, an algorithm I couldn't begin to comprehend? And if you guys need any help with observing matches online or anything I can help you out.

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
Sounds good. Hey I noticed on the front page after the big pic of Link you say we don't have any allies or enemies yet. Might want to edit that.

Just out of curiosity, how is the rankings system going to work? Point system, challenge the guy in front of you, an algorithm I couldn't begin to comprehend? And if you guys need any help with observing matches online or anything I can help you out.
sure you can help out ,thats why we are a Team!! about the rules they will be announced at the same time that the forum is finished , patience is a virtue treasure it

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
Yeah now we are talking! I'm totally going to favorite/bookmark the THC Forum when it's complete!

Btw, this quote is F'n brilliant!
"Power has an eye for ambition in the future.
Courage has a will to act on the present."

We need to throw that in an official clan sig!

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
Yeah now we are talking! I'm totally going to favorite/bookmark the THC Forum when it's complete!

Btw, this quote is F'n brilliant!
"Power has an eye for ambition in the future.
Courage has a will to act on the present."

We need to throw that in an official clan sig!

Is nice but the leader already decided that "live by the sword and die by the sword " will be our quote on the sig i think, but ill keep that in mind so don't worry

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
"There will be a time when loud-mouthed, incompetent people seem to be getting the best of you. When that happens, you only have to be patient and wait for them to self destruct. It never fails." - Richard Rybolt

Haha read that quote a while back and you just reminded me of it :p
:laugh:thats priceless ,nice quote i think ill be using it too from time to time

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
I dunno...I'm gonna have to choose between the two. Probably the short quite in our sigs and the long one on the TH forum banner.
oh hi there Leader how is the forum coming out? and also i dont know if you have been very busy but you have not answer my question yet about the front page design that i made that is on this thread. are you going to use it?

littlewolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
littlewolf128
hey whats up Um a question. What exactly do we do in the clan when march 9th comes around? Sorry never been in a clan before.

HiIH

Smash Lord
We have a lack of enemies.

Some proposals for enemies.

A wolf clan (We're the wolves, dammit)
Any of the baddies(Wario, Bowser, Wolf (again), etc etc)
Mr G&W (We're fighting for light, not darkness obv obv)

Top Bottom