• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight Heroes: Clan War w/High Voltage!!

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
@Aleol:
I've already sent ally invites to the swordsmen clans (except Marth, 'casue he doesn't have ha clan yet).
I have also already sent invites to the Sheik clan, and I haven't found a Zelda or Mario clan yet.

@ODIN787:
I've actually sent ally invites to the DeDeDe clan, but they said no thanks. I suppose we could have friendly rivalries with the Fox/Falco/Wolf clans.

Aleol

Smash Journeyman
Oh okay, I guess that's cool. Why would marth not have a clan? He's seemingly the best character.

HiIH

Smash Lord
I see there's only one Link main willing to join the clan from the Alantic South.

and none from GA.

THIS MUST BE RECTIFIED.

HiIH76
Albany, Ga
thekolIH@gmail.com
Hifam MafIH(AIM) or Flametiger67(AIM)
Wii-on the side Brawl-TBA(To be added)

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Name: Brawler1432
E-mail:(dont have 1)
IM:(dont have 1)
FC: (coming March 9th)

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Alright, so we have 27 members so far (excluding myself) and I think it is time to ask the following question:
Do you want this to be a rank-based clan or not?

Me? I don't want it to be one...too much organizing etc. But if majority rules, someone else from the clan can organize rankings.

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
Alright, so we have 27 members so far (excluding myself) and I think it is time to ask the following question:
Do you want this to be a rank-based clan or not?

Me? I don't want it to be one...too much organizing etc. But if majority rules, someone else from the clan can organize rankings.
I can organize if you like ,i already have everything 75% ready and im also making the official banners for the team ,the ones i gave you were only prototypes until i got the hang of making banners. if everybody agrees to make our clan a ranked based one ill be more than happy to organize, is your call leader.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
So far...it looks like we'll be looking @ a ranked clan, but we'll have to wait and see.

ODIN, could you pm me some of your ranking ideas so I can get a check on what they look like? Thanks.

HiIH

Smash Lord
apparently my Smashboards name is HiIH and not HiIH76. That must be some other name of mine.

So I'd like to change my contact information on that to either HiIH or just IH <.<;

I can't believe I don't even know my own account name >.< fail

Bravo

Smash Cadet
NNID
E.Bravo
3DS FC
0877-2579-3179
I would like to join
SWF name: Bravo
E-mail: bravo_bro@hotmail.com
Instant messenger: bravo_bro@hotmail.com
Friend code: Coming soon...:chuckle:

i know this place where you can go and play the japanese version of brawl,hopefully i´ll go next saturday and i´ll try to get some footage of my link.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Alright, I think we have all our alliances...what do you guys think??

PS-I still need responses from others about this being a ranked clan...

Bravo

Smash Cadet
NNID
E.Bravo
3DS FC
0877-2579-3179
i agree with the whole thing of being a ranked clan

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I think we have all our alliances...what do you guys think??

PS-I still need responses from others about this being a ranked clan...
well the alliances are ok what we need is rivals and enemies speaking of witch im glad we did not allied with blood for blood ,i really don't like their leader and thats a new one for me cause normally i could care less but that guy has a cocky attitude that really ticks me off.ohh leader before i forget how many banners should i make aside from the ones that i showed you last time i send you a pm?

Aleol

Smash Journeyman
Hey, just a question, but are any of you going to go to the gamestop tourny next saturday? I was, but I'll probably just lose round one.

This clan is getting sorta big. Hey, what do ya'll think is link's greatest asset in the brawl? Personally, I think it's his new-found speed

Bravo

Smash Cadet
NNID
E.Bravo
3DS FC
0877-2579-3179
^better range and quicker tilts,actually there are a lot of improved things like his running speed,more knockback to the bombs,the hero´s bow is quicker to charge,gale boomerang(that might be considered as something bad for a few people but i happen to like it), the up smash is a lot more useful since most of the time it will connect the three slashes, his spin atack has a better recovery distance.the only nerf i´ve noticed is that his spin atack doesn´t spike anymore and is less powerful but still i´ve killed a few people with the spin atack uncharged but you can see the difference when it´s charged it is more powerful and might be used to mindgame someone.overall link is buffed.
p.s excuse any grammar errors english isn´t my native language:urg:

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
well i just finished all of the banners and pm them to the leader ,he should be posting them soon also after a whole day i finished the new front page for the clan ,tell me what you guys think

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
I would be ok with having the clan members "ranked", but would really like more info on how this would go about happening. I think we need more rivals, last I checked there were only like 3, who else would make good rivals?

P.S. We DEFINETLY need our own forum, it'd be a lot better than just visiting a single thread over and over.

:3

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Kellerdood32
Chicago, Illinois
mkeller32@yahoo.com
kellerdood32@aim.com

Well link isnt my favorite but there isnt a dedede clan so i think this looks like the best out of the other clans ive seen, who knows maybe ill find i can main link
Welcome to the clan.

Hey, just a question, but are any of you going to go to the gamestop tourny next saturday? I was, but I'll probably just lose round one.

This clan is getting sorta big. Hey, what do ya'll think is link's greatest asset in the brawl? Personally, I think it's his new-found speed
No, no time... :(

I think we need more rivals, last I checked there were only like 3, who else would make good rivals?

P.S. We DEFINETLY need our own forum, it'd be a lot better than just visiting a single thread over and over.

:3
I'm going to send friendly rivalry requests to the Fox, Falco, and Wolf clans.

I think we need our own forums too, sadly, I can't make one...can anybody volunteer? That would help a lot.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
So you still planning a ranked clan, like I said before I have time on my hands to help- out organize it.

Top Bottom