• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight Heroes: Clan War w/High Voltage!!

Aleol

Smash Journeyman
We should probably ally ourselves with the marth or Ike groups. Alliance of swordsmen, you can't go wrong. Plus it seems marth is still good and Ike's a heavy hitter. Either would make a good ally.

And also mario. The two most recognisable heroes in the nintendoverse. And mario is pretty good

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
It should be wario because in the SSE, he turned zelda into a trophy.
Yeah...but you could chose who got turned into a trophy...but whatever.

Alright, so here's a list of who should be our allies:
Meta Knight clan
Pit clan
Ike clan
Marth clan
Mario clan
Zelda clan
Sheik clan

Enemies:
Ganon clan
Bowser clan --> If he's Mario's enemy, he's our enemy.

Finally, here are the Twilight Heroes banners!
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg3/odin787/Twilightheroesmemberbanner2copy.jpg

Copy paste this onto your sig!! Thanks again ODIN!!

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
Yeah...but you could chose who got turned into a trophy...but whatever.

Alright, so here's a list of who should be our allies:
Meta Knight clan
Pit clan
Ike clan
Marth clan
Mario clan
Zelda clan
Sheik clan

Enemies:
Ganon clan

Finally, here are the Twilight Heroes banners!
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg3/odin787/Twilightheroesmemberbanner2copy.jpg

Copy paste this onto your sig!! Thanks again ODIN!!

You are very welcome ,let me know if you need anything else .im available all fridays ,saturdays and sundays online all day.

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
im not sure,i have not even finished my sig yet to test out the problem, maybe you should ask someone with knowledge of these kind of problems ,i know the size is not the problem cause is not to big .i really dont know what the problem is

king of Bacalab

Smash Rookie
does our clan like have its own home page on the smashboards, or do we have to just check this thread. and do you apply the banner in your profile page somewhere?

Lynkx

Smash Journeyman
Do we have aqny oher Link clans that could be our rivals? Also, if we do have rivals, what would be our main Link colour?

I vote yellow

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
does our clan like have its own home page on the smashboards, or do we have to just check this thread. and do you apply the banner in your profile page somewhere?
You have to apply the banner onto your sig. However, there are problems with that. I'm PM'ing a good sig makes as I speak/type. And yes, you have to check this thread. Tell your friends that main Link to join!!

Do we have aqny oher Link clans that could be our rivals? Also, if we do have rivals, what would be our main Link colour?

I vote yellow
As of know this is the only Link clan on SWF.

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
You have to apply the banner onto your sig. However, there are problems with that. I'm PM'ing a good sig makes as I speak/type. And yes, you have to check this thread. Tell your friends that main Link to join!!

hey i just saw algandar88 post the signature i made just fine , then what is the problem with it? can you explain it to me ? cause now im confused? i thought you said they did not show
:confused:

algandar88

Smash Journeyman
hey i just saw algandar88 post the signature i made just fine , then what is the problem with it? can you explain it to me ? cause now im confused? i thought you said they did not show
:confused:
it didnt show nd i was kinda confused ...so i used photobucket

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman

it didnt show nd i was kinda confused ...so i used photobucket
Thats what i used to upload it ,and i can see your sig just fine

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
Problem solved!! Members of the Twilight Heroes clan use:

Thanks again ODIN!
you are welcome ,please twilight heroes rate the banners i made for you guys on a scale of 1-5
also Terywj ,why is the banner i made for you cut off on the bottom where my name is? is the same size as the regular team banner

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Terywj, how could you NOT list the Knights of the Drowned Kingdom in your allies list? We are here together, as Paladins of the Sword of Evil's Bane.
Oh...you didn't reply to my private message...so I was in neutral position.
But now that you agree to alliance, I will add.

Let the swordsmen rule SWF!!

Aleol

Smash Journeyman
Hey, terywj, what is your reasoning behind the all swordsman alliance? I'm not saying it wouldn't be good, or cool, but I'm sure there's a magic-wielding princess/uber-speed nija that would be happy to ally themselves with us. Plus there's a popular italian plumber that would probably be a great ally, and, from what I've seen and played, a fox. or bird. or wolf. take your pick.

other than that, I don't really like any of the others. but It's not really my choice.

Btw, SWORDSMEN FTW

Edit: oh, my friend code is actually coming on the 10th or 11th. I ordered it online so I didn't have to deal with a reciept:grin:

Flygon3x

Smash Cadet
I'll join.

SWF: Flygon3x
Code: (coming soon)

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
Hey, terywj, what is your reasoning behind the all swordsman alliance? I'm not saying it wouldn't be good, or cool, but I'm sure there's a magic-wielding princess/uber-speed nija that would be happy to ally themselves with us. Plus there's a popular italian plumber that would probably be a great ally, and, from what I've seen and played, a fox. or bird. or wolf. take your pick.

other than that, I don't really like any of the others. but It's not really my choice.

Btw, SWORDSMEN FTW

Edit: oh, my friend code is actually coming on the 10th or 11th. I ordered it online so I didn't have to deal with a reciept:grin:
Most of those he probably already pm ,and besides i don't think the star fox teams like allies they would be more like rivals (got to have rivals ) since they have a different style of fighting (Blasters,hand to hand )Mario is common Logic ,and we do need more enemies ,marios enemies for example since the only zelda villain in brawl is ganondorf,well anyway is all up to the leader

Aleol

Smash Journeyman
Right... so the enemies would be the space animals (not a bad prospect), and I would suggest bowser, wario, R.O.B. (for no particular reason) And maybe dedede. Everyone else I think we should keep nuetral

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
Right... so the enemies would be the space animals (not a bad prospect), and I would suggest bowser, wario, R.O.B. (for no particular reason) And maybe dedede. Everyone else I think we should keep nuetral
:laugh: i did not say the "space animals" as enemies ,just rivals .besides i checked the ganondorf clan and they have the wolf clan as allies and king deede too so they could be our enemies , and yea probably the rest of the clans are going to be neutral to us

Top Bottom