• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight Heroes: Clan War w/High Voltage!!

Umby

Smash Master
The real question is what is the point of you raining on their parade? Its completely positive and it provides a great sense of comradery amongst fellow link players. Thats enough reason for its existence.
I'm simply comparing reason with logic for my personal peace of mind. If anyone interprets that in a negative way, that's nothing I control. Not to mention, just about anything on the net pertaining to clans gets a relatively bad definition by means of another activity that involves clans. I mean, I just watched my brother play have a clan war in that ****ty Runescape game, and it was like watching a bunch of 8 year olds play (my brother is 13).

Very good point and pretty much what I was saying! It's not bad nor does it waste anyones time who doesn't care cfor clans like yourself. We could stay here on SWF and pretend to be a tight-knit group of Link users and have ppl come in and give us a hard time for it or we can have our own place (like we do) to discuss things. You also didn't acknowledge what I said about this site gets overloaded with ppl and can be frustrating to use when it happens, which is often!

:3
Anyone coming into Link boards just to be an *** can easily be ignored, not that anyone is really dumb enough to go to another character's board to be bashed on. And I did acknowledge the issue of site overloading: Instant Messengers and mIRC.

Once again, I'm not trying to convince you of not doing what you want, I simply want to understand why.

Dante X

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna go ahead and sign up for the clan, even though I won't be able to really do much since I don't own the game yet (some friends do).

SWF Name: Dante X
E-Mail: risingdragon@live.com
IM: (Lost my yahoo stuff after reformatting/getting a new comp, so guess I'll just leave it blank for now.)
FC: coming in a few months

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I'm simply comparing reason with logic for my personal peace of mind. If anyone interprets that in a negative way, that's nothing I control. Not to mention, just about anything on the net pertaining to clans gets a relatively bad definition by means of another activity that involves clans. I mean, I just watched my brother play have a clan war in that ****ty Runescape game, and it was like watching a bunch of 8 year olds play (my brother is 13).

Anyone coming into Link boards just to be an *** can easily be ignored, not that anyone is really dumb enough to go to another character's board to be bashed on. And I did acknowledge the issue of site overloading: Instant Messengers and mIRC.

Once again, I'm not trying to convince you of not doing what you want, I simply want to understand why.
Well then it's been great hearing your view points and arguments and have a great day. Hopefully we will get to Brawl you soon.

K1llsw!tch, you wouldn't happen to be a fan of the band would you? sorry stupid question I know :p

I still have yet to receive any PM's Terywj

Grachi

Smash Rookie
Is it alright if I join? Link is my guy all the way, been so ever since n64 super smash

SWF name: Grachi
E-mail: grachi36525@yahoo.com
IM:
FC: Exactly to the left of this post, and in my signature

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
So my Brawl FC is under my name now, i dont know if it really matters that much but could you update the first post with that.
Calvin wars Friend code
Calvin wars:0130-1560-8588
My FC is 3351 3768 9574

Happy Brawlin :D
Please please PLEASE!!!

Send your friend codes to either

-Lecto2007, Twin_A, turtle roll, Aleol, Grining Ghoul, or Odin

They will send me a list of FC's so I can update the first post. It will be a pain otherwise.

Thanks.

Oh and welcome to our 49th and 50th members!

Lecto2007

Smash Lord

Ok to end this subject and you spamming the boards with your anti clan "Righteousness" We understand your point, we dont care anyways............Thanks for your views....................................But there making me snooze..............Like da 5 O'clock news.
Now goodbye, Sayonara, Adios.

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
rofl have fun kiddies
**** you and get outta here! F'n n00b!!!

@ algander88:...well good luck with that (I would've picked a different swordsmen then him though) .

Well, can't someone find the coding to change the background to the forum? If I knew where to look I would, but I haven't the foggiest idea where LW got it from.

:3

-notic

Smash Cadet
Team Prodouche would like to nominate itself for unfriendly rivalry against all adolescent, lowIQ, character-specific clans

featuring the top players of the east coast
Klixx- falco
notic- link
SheenWuffun- fox

xoxo
Team Prodouche

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Let me ask you something -notic.

Why do you assume that all members of character specific clans are adolescent and have low IQ's? We did nothing to instigate your attack on us and to cut the sugar coted talk: thats pure bull ****. I would have hoped as a fellow Link main you would be more respectful. Now all you're doing is making sure everyone knows that you guys are a holes that no one will ever want to be friends with.

Take care

P.s. be sure to take the "Pro" out of your name Team Dou***

-notic

Smash Cadet
Well, I appreciate the publicity of talking down on others who are inferior to me. I'm pretty confident that I am of the few people who know a thing or two about brawl and that I'm the only one worthy of using link in brawl in this forum. Also I wouldn't care if adolescent jackwads don't want to befriend me, I actually kind of prefer it. Prodouche is here to ****.

xoxo
Team Prodouche

Aleol

Smash Journeyman
Well, That makes the 2nd group/team/clan that's attacked us... is that a good thing?

Whatever, -notic. you really have no right to talk down to us or even say you're superior, because you have not played us,, our allies, or anyone else affiliated with us. So your words mean nothing. How can you even call yourself a Link player? Link is noble, couragous, selfless, and actually cares about and helps others. as far as I can tell, you are none of those things

Goodbye Douche

Twin_A

Smash Champion
I would love to meet you in person. Make sure you contact me when you go to larger tourneys or if you're ever in the southwest. We'll see who is "inferior" kido.

My guess is you're one of those guys who lives in your moms basement weighing in at around 300 pounds and your only contact with women comes from myspace friend requests. So when we do meet it should make things a little interesting lol.

Sorry guys for dropping to his level in this post.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Team Prodouche would like to nominate itself for unfriendly rivalry against all adolescent, lowIQ, character-specific clans

Klixx- falco
notic- link
SheenWuffun- fox

xoxo
Team Prodouche
Well, I appreciate the publicity of talking down on others who are inferior to me. I'm pretty confident that I am of the few people who know a thing or two about brawl and that I'm the only one worthy of using link in brawl in this forum. Also I wouldn't care if adolescent jackwads don't want to befriend me, I actually kind of prefer it. Prodouche is here to ****.

xoxo
Team Prodouche
Alright, buddy, let me tell you something. I'm not trying to sound cocky, but we're inferior?? If I can count that high, I think you have 3 members on your team. 3. We have 50 minus the guy that left today.

You're the only person worthy of using Link? I'm pretty sure you don't know people like Skler or Deva then.

Don't even think about claiming us as a rival...we have not played you as Aleol said before. So all clans here have low IQ's? Just take a look around at the other clans here at SWF, go flame them...no. Don't flame them, just get your stupidity out of my clan NOW.

Sorry guys, as leader...I had to have a say in this.

Lynkx

Smash Journeyman
It could be worse, I mean, look at the release date gap between Japan and Europe for SSB.

As good it may seem that Brawl is coming out for Summer for Europe, that's the date when my exams start. >.<

Dante X

Smash Apprentice

Klixx- falco
notic- link
SheenWuffun- fox

xoxo
Team Prodouche
Alright, my first question. How old are you? And my second, can I get some videos to prove that you three are the top players of the east coast? I haven't seen anything result from your names.

And another thing, making baseless personal insults or assumptions for no apparent reason shows exactly how immature and tactless you are. There is also nothing wrong with character-specific clans. Do they force you to play the character that your clan's based off of? No? Alright then. They unify players that have shared interests in their main or favorite character.

xoxo
Team Prodouche
Do you honestly think that the publicity you are getting is positive? Think realistically for a second. Do people like others who don't have the courtesy to keep their, in your case, childish and worthless personal opinions to themselves?

Your arrogance and pride astounds me. You can't possibly think you are better than anyone else here. There is no way you can honestly say that. Before you inflate your head again, try and remember that there is nothing about you that appears to be more superior than this clan.

If you want to generalize us and try and make this clan look bad, by all means, go for it. Really, I'm giving you permission.

Sort out your priorities and go see a psychiatrist, as I'm pretty **** sure that no one in this clan has done anything to you.

Oh, I wanted to add, your team name is very suiting.

Aleol

Smash Journeyman
Hey, leader, about the codes... how about we request a new background at the invisionfree forums? They'll do it there I think. I don't really know what you have in mind though

-notic

Smash Cadet
Alright, my first question. How old are you? And my second, can I get some videos to prove that you three are the top players of the east coast? I haven't seen anything result from your names.

And another thing, making baseless personal insults or assumptions for no apparent reason shows exactly how immature and tactless you are. There is also nothing wrong with character-specific clans. Do they force you to play the character that your clan's based off of? No? Alright then. They unify players that have shared interests in their main or favorite character.

Do you honestly think that the publicity you are getting is positive? Think realistically for a second. Do people like others who don't have the courtesy to keep their, in your case, childish and worthless personal opinions to themselves?

Your arrogance and pride astounds me. You can't possibly think you are better than anyone else here. There is no way you can honestly say that. Before you inflate your head again, try and remember that there is nothing about you that appears to be more superior than this clan.

If you want to generalize us and try and make this clan look bad, by all means, go for it. Really, I'm giving you permission.

Sort out your priorities and go see a psychiatrist, as I'm pretty **** sure that no one in this clan has done anything to you.

Oh, I wanted to add, your team name is very suiting.
14/f/socal baby~~

pretty soon we'll have the equipment to upload our videos to youtube, don't worry
Klixx will be attending the Golden Memories card shop brawl tournament in Mastic, Long Island NY for a Brawl tournament next saturday for any of you nearby children to witness the presence of greatness

In a matter of time the dumb, deaf, and blind will see our power and get owned. Because it's OVER 9000.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
No ones impressed by you any more buddy.

And head south just a bit and tell me what tourney you're going to, I'll let you tell me in person how you'll "kick my ***". Because honestly you seem as intimidating as a sack of declawed kittens.

Also let me know when you're heading to a real tournament.

Dante X

Smash Apprentice
14/f/socal baby~~

pretty soon we'll have the equipment to upload our videos to youtube, don't worry
Klixx will be attending the Golden Memories card shop brawl tournament in Mastic, Long Island NY for a Brawl tournament next saturday for any of you nearby children to witness the presence of greatness

In a matter of time the dumb, deaf, and blind will see our power and get owned. Because it's OVER 9000.

Alright, post em here when you've got em.

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman

xoxo
Team Prodouche

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

guys, i cant believe you guys are getting mad about this dude ,he cracks me up !! dude you can play the superior one all you want for all i care ,i have no interest on ppl that think them selfs "SO HIGH AND MIGHTY"
it just proves how desperate you are for attention and besides i heard those lines before many times so get some new and original material before you start making a name for yourself the wrong way ,1) we are not a clan that are elitist ,we are a clan that just want to have a good time playing a game that was made for that sole reason "To Have Fun and make friends" and 2) Its just a Game character ,get a life dude ,a job and get a girlfriend and then think of the stupidity you are doing cause is really Funny!!

oh and go ahead and keep flaming our thread ,be my guest ,ill just report you to the mods and you will get your funny *** banned for sure and you will have to troll someone else ,so how about it ? make my day boy ,ohh thats right...you just did ...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:..you crack me up

-notic

Smash Cadet
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

guys, i cant believe you guys are getting mad about this dude ,he cracks me up !! dude you can play the superior one all you want for all i care ,i have no interest on ppl that think them selfs "SO HIGH AND MIGHTY"
it just proves how desperate you are for attention and besides i heard those lines before many times so get some new and original material before you start making a name for yourself the wrong way ,1) we are not a clan that are elitist ,we are a clan that just want to have a good time playing a game that was made for that sole reason "To Have Fun and make friends" and 2) Its just a Game character ,get a life dude ,a job and get a girlfriend and then think of the stupidity you are doing cause is really Funny!!

oh and go ahead and keep flaming our thread ,be my guest ,ill just report you to the mods and you will get your funny *** banned for sure and you will have to troll someone else ,so how about it ? make my day boy ,ohh thats right...you just did ...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:..you crack me up
I am a force to be reckoned with. All of you Link mains out there I AM YOUR MASTER, you are all my inferior followers. I don't worry about threats about getting banned, silly jackwad, I'm here for the sole purpose of pitying others and helping the weak. Thanks for the lengthy essay though, my fans are increasing.

And since you couldn't comprehend that i wasn't here to flame link the character, you seriously need to earn a few missing IQ points. 9001 will soon amaze the noobs beyond your limited imagination.

Top Bottom