• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight Heroes: Clan War w/High Voltage!!

-notic

Smash Cadet
we decided that 9001 is more funnay than prodouche if you used to watch dbz not that we're big dbz fans

next question of your interview with the king?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
You're the Link master? We're the Link clan w/50 members.
Oh please. I bet Skler could whoop you like nothing. Or me, for that matter.

Here's my question: Get the **** out of my clan, I've had enough. We're getting back to regular business.

Actually, stay. Get banned. I don't care.

-notic

Smash Cadet
i'm not in your clan, jackwad, you can get your legion to report every thing i say, because i know it will happen. i'm better than you. and this skler that you hide behind. just wait and see.

you may continue your business of sucking at this game and getting other garbage players to join and suck with you

Aleol

Smash Journeyman
Guys, guys, y'all need to calm down. Look at ourselves. we're no better than -notic (at handling people. We're better than them at smash). He/she/it/potato has gotten us riled up over nothing. their first post really whould not have prompted this discussion. however, this thread is turning into a flame war, and god knows how well those always turn out. We need to get back to the topic: discussion and recruiting for the Twilight Heroes clan... I know I was one of the ones who fueled the flames, but we really should let them die out. If -notic post again, just ignore him (her?). Report him/her. There's really no need to feed a troll. We need to get back to clan business

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Guys, guys, y'all need to calm down. Look at ourselves. we're no better than -notic (at handling people. We're better than them at smash). He/she/it/potato has gotten us riled up over nothing. their first post really whould not have prompted this discussion. however, this thread is turning into a flame war, and god knows how well those always turn out. We need to get back to the topic: discussion and recruiting for the Twilight Heroes clan... I know I was one of the ones who fueled the flames, but we really should let them die out. If -notic post again, just ignore him (her?). Report him/her. There's really no need to feed a troll. We need to get back to clan business
Thank you Aleol i was just about to bring up the same thing and i Rofl'd so hard at that potato thing. Classic.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Twilight Heroes: I'm the leader of the B4BC, or Blood-4-Blood Ike Clan. I wanted to Propose an Alliance. However, I want you to disband your Alliance to Aethercide in order to join with us. If you notice, we're supremely more interactive; and me, their leader, is one of the best Ikes. If you want to do fun clan battles and fight good people; I'd suggest a band with us. We've also proposed an Alliance with the Zelda Alliance, please consider and get back to me Via PM or in the thread.

Dante X

Smash Apprentice
Oh, I'm by no means trying to start or fuel a flame war, but I'm done. No worries.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Name: Silver Swordsman
E-mail: acegamer19@yahoo.com
IM: AIM: xacegamer19x, acegamer19@yahoo.com
FC: 2191-7333-4788

I've started maining Link in SSBB, so I'm interested in joining. :)

I'll PM all the information you need to you but just incase make sure you sign up on our forum. the link is on the front page. And most importantly: welcome :D

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
HEY LISTEN! i'm the leader of the mushroom heroes thanks for the kind support guys maybe we should try and play each other or something? any ideas? and it may not be even we only have half as many members give some input we'll take it from there

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Twilight Heroes: I'm the leader of the B4BC, or Blood-4-Blood Ike Clan. I wanted to Propose an Alliance. However, I want you to disband your Alliance to Aethercide in order to join with us. If you notice, we're supremely more interactive; and me, their leader, is one of the best Ikes. If you want to do fun clan battles and fight good people; I'd suggest a band with us. We've also proposed an Alliance with the Zelda Alliance, please consider and get back to me Via PM or in the thread.
Thank you for offering to be allies but I will decline the alliance.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Good job!

You might wanna change a few things:
~We have 50 members. :p
~I did not say TL was acceptable. That's what the Knights of the Drowned Kingdom are for.h
I think the thread on brawl central has been misinterperated, i mean what did i do wrong this time, well time to fix things.
And if anyone else whos registered to brawl central can help me convice them that were NOT trying to steal members it will be appreciated.
And Terywj ive changed the things you told me too, but people on brawl central are so alarming.
The whole purpose was to reach out in more places but they though i was trying to disband a previous link clan and steal their members. ROFL anytime soon.

04r

Hyper Edition
NNID
AceinBlack
I think the thread on brawl central has been misinterperated, i mean what did i do wrong this time, well time to fix things.
And if anyone else whos registered to brawl central can help me convice them that were NOT trying to steal members it will be appreciated.
And Terywj ive changed the things you told me too, but people on brawl central are so alarming.
The whole purpose was to reach out in more places but they though i was trying to disband a previous link clan and steal their members. ROFL anytime soon.
How interesting, I'm apart of a clan named the Knights of Hyrule. Although the clan went through genocide :skull: I think I'm the only posing member . . .

Anyway, this clan interests me too. But I'm not a "pro" so idk, is that what this clan promotes?

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
How interesting, I'm apart of a clan named the Knights of Hyrule. Although the clan went through genocide :skull: I think I'm the only posing member . . .

Anyway, this clan interests me too. But I'm not a "pro" so idk, is that what this clan promotes?
Well what the clan promotes are link mains, Getting better with link, associating with other link mains and clan members, Having battles with other clans (Friendly).
So basically were pretty laid-back and serious at the same time.
And you dont need to be a pro to join.

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman

you dont have to be a pro to join,you can be starting to play or you may not know how to play at all and you can still join ,we let anybody that has interest on the clan to join no matter how skilled they are cause you may not be good at smash but you can help out a lot by promoting the clan on places that you go or do something to improve the clan,so a pro skill level is not a necessity to join all thats important is that you have a good time while you are on the clan and be able to interact with people with the same interest .so if you want to join ,welcome aboard ,if not its ok too ,is nice that you showed interest and wanted to know more about the clan have a nice day.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
you dont have to be a pro to join,you can be starting to play or you may not know how to play at all and you can still join ,we let anybody that has interest on the clan to join no matter how skilled they are cause you may not be good at smash but you can help out a lot by promoting the clan on places that you go or do something to improve the clan,so a pro skill level is not a necessity to join all thats important is that you have a good time while you are on the clan and be able to interact with people with the same interest .so if you want to join ,welcome aboard ,if not its ok too ,is nice that you showed interest and wanted to know more about the clan have a nice day.
Hey Odin, guess what. The thread i made on brawl central got moved to some neglected area of the forums that basically absolutely nobody on earth goes to and the thread will probably get 1 view a year.....Brawl central is dissapointing. Why did they ,ove our topic from the clan underground is beyond me.

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
its moved but i could still go to the thread by going to the clan section ,anyways dont expect to much from there all we can get is probably a few members and clans knowing that we exist and wanting to challenge us ,so thats about it ,remember that they have a lot of rules there and some of them follow them very devotedly ,the best we can get there is challenges ,thats why i went there in the first place : to look for ppl that would like to challenge us and not recruit ,if we dont recruit and get more known by our achievements the recruits will come on their own so dont bother for now on recruiting ,it was still a good idea but is not the time yet .

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
its moved but i could still go to the thread by going to the clan section ,anyways dont expect to much from there all we can get is probably a few members and clans knowing that we exist and wanting to challenge us ,so thats about it ,remember that they have a lot of rules there and some of them follow them very devotedly ,the best we can get there is challenges ,thats why i went there in the first place : to look for ppl that would like to challenge us and not recruit ,if we dont recruit and get more known by our achievements the recruits will come on their own so dont bother for now on recruiting ,it was still a good idea but is not the time yet .
Hmmm....I Understand now.
Well whats the next movement for the clan? Whats are new focus?

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Twilight Heroes: You've declined my generous offer to be aligned with B4BC, the strongest of all the Ike clans there. So, because of your foolishness. I want to crush each and every one of you; I challenge the leader of this organization; or the "champion". The strongest person in the guild to a match. Blood-4-Blood. A friend of my enemy is my enemy.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Twilight Heroes: You've declined my generous offer to be aligned with B4BC, the strongest of all the Ike clans there. So, because of your foolishness. I want to crush each and every one of you; I challenge the leader of this organization; or the "champion". The strongest person in the guild to a match. Blood-4-Blood. A friend of my enemy is my enemy.
ARE YOU SSTUUUUUUUUUUPPPID!!!!!!!!! YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT US?? WE'LL DESTROY YOU SWALLOW YOU UP SPIT YOU OUT AND ROLL YOU ASIDE!
WHO ARE YOU TO US.........HMPH!
YOU CANT BEAT US LETS JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT.....WHERE SIMPLY TOO MUCH FOR YOU AND YOUR EGOCENTRIC CLAN.

Matt Kar

Smash Rookie
Lecto...sorry but that sounds like something rok would say...

and rok, you have never faced aethercide,we could be stronger, we may not. so your not speaking the truth when you don'tknow if you are "teh strongest"

sagemoon

Smash Lord
RoK has a terrible ike lol. (i've played him) anyways with that being said. I wish to challenge some of the players here. I'm trying to expand my knowledge of the various strategies of characters, and I havent played a link player yet. I'll be playing as pit if anyone wants to play me. Preferably from the west coast, but i dont seem to have too much difficulties with lag even with ppl in new york so that would be okay. I would play you Deva but Chip is always on instead plus your guy's connection is weird :(

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Lecto my friend breath. Let him talk all he wants and claim to be the best. In truth he is as intimidating as a new born baby.

RoK we were kind in our response, we offered you a friendly rivalry, and you turned around and spit on us. No wonder people are leaving your clan for others. To think, before I even joined the TH I looked at your clan and thought it was interesting. Glad I didn't make that mistake.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
haven't been able to post here for a while due to school.... i was wondering if any of you guys would want to play some friendlies my fc is under my avatar..... those that would like to play pm or post here so i could add you. thank you.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
haven't been able to post here for a while due to school.... i was wondering if any of you guys would want to play some friendlies my fc is under my avatar..... those that would like to play pm or post here so i could add you. thank you.
Could u PM this to someone like Aleol/Twin_A/Lecto/Odin? Thank you.

Top Bottom