• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TV-Allstar Mafia | Game Over! Mafia wins!

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
haha lol I seem to be getting lynched in every game it seems. If that's the case, then there is no reason to re-read everything that has happened while I was busy in the last few weeks :p

Uh... I guess I'll claim here as well. I'm a regular townie with no special roles

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Vote Count:

Blue Yoshi: 3 (Handorin, Cacti, §teel)
Handorin: 2 (Marshy, Nicholas1024)
Scumfever: 2 (Macman, Xiivi)

Not voting: Ronike, KevinM, Scumfever, Blue Yoshi

Takes 6/11 to lynch!

:059:

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Always better to catch up and argue your wagon off of you instead of just expecting your claim to do it for you blue yoshi. :(

unvote: vote: scumfever welcome back scum, why are you not a mafioso like macattack says?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
hi.

all i've got that is Blue Yoshi is lazy and skimming.

he can die

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Vote Count:

Blue Yoshi: 3 (Handorin, Cacti, §teel)
Handorin: 2 (Marshy, Nicholas1024)
Marshy: 1 (KevinM)

Not voting: Ronike, Scumfever, Blue Yoshi

Takes 6/11 to lynch!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Deadline is on the 6th January - don't forget that! I will send out prods to inactive (aka all) players.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Man... we need to make a decision and fast. I guess Blue Yoshi would be an okay lynch... although I wish we had more discussion to work with.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
requesting mass prod so we can get **** done

still ok with blue yoshi/marshy/hando lynch.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
you guys need to fix your scumdars on me

still like xiivi/steel/hando deaths but will switch tomorrow if necessary

deadline at noon or midnight?

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
you were already voting for me. Are you trying to send more people in my direction by re-voting for me? I un-voted for you because I had put you at L-1. Now that that is no longer the case, I'll re-put my vote on you.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Was I? Excellent! I knew I had a good reason to think this. =) I was just way to lazy to look at the vote count.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Vote Count:

Blue Yoshi: 2 (Handorin, Cacti)
Handorin: 5 (Marshy, Nicholas1024, Blue Yoshi, KevinM, §teel)

Not voting: Ronike, Scumfever

Takes 6/11 to lynch!

Deadline is in 3 hours. If a no majority is reached the day will end without a lynch.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
handos -1 with an hour and a half to deadline. if 4 of you want to switch to blue yoshi or scumfevah then im down. if we no-lynch then scum/vig/sk/whatever just nk me please

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Final Vote Count D2:

Blue Yoshi: 2 (Handorin, Cacti)
Handorin: 6 (Marshy, Nicholas1024, Blue Yoshi, KevinM, §teel, Scumfever)

---​

Our heroes spend some time debating over today's lynch. Marshy, Blue Yoshi and Scumfever were names often dropped in the discussion but eventually they decided to lynch none of them. It was Handorin whom they decided to lynch and Scumfever - casting the final vote upon him - had the duty of shooting him.

They placed Handorin onto the wall when Scumfever aimed at him and pulled the trigger. Handorin quickly dropped to the ground after the bullet pierced his body. After watching Handorin fall the others were just about to go to sleep. Suddenly Handorin crept up behind then struggling to survive.

"Guys!", he said
"I'm not dead yet. Come on let's think through all this again before you kill for real the next time, OK? We have to kill the bad guys before they kill us so please let's be more careful next time."

The others looked at each others and nodded - they were willing to let Handorin live for a little longer hoping to find the evil ones before they can kill our heroes.

Handorin (???) has barely avoided the lynch!

---​

Day 2 ends
Night 2 starts. Night actions due 9th January
No posting at night!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The unseccesful lynch of Handorin gave our heroes time to reconsider their options and their future strategy. After a long day they lay down to rest for the coming days. They had to find the mafia soon or else their time would be bound to run out sooner or later. When they woke up the next morning they were shocked to see not one but two of their comrades dead ...

---

KevinM (Horatio Caine) the Comparision Cop has been brutally murdered during the night!

Blue Yoshi (Spongebob) the Vanilla Townie has been beaten to death during the night!

---​

D3 begins
With 9 players alive it takes 5 to lynch
Not voting: everybody!

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
no

xiivi so scum more votes

if there a governor who saved hando and is gg hes a complete ****ing idiot

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
knowing gheb. plus 2 nks yesterday. There is a vig. Which means doc save d1. Which means we probs have 2 clears, + the vig. Which means mass claim might be good sometime in the future

vote: xiivi

Top Bottom