• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TV-Allstar Mafia | Game Over! Mafia wins!

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
well i'll be a monkey's left asscheek

apologies guys, famly was in town from pretty much right after christmas until new years and then i went to LA and was with my gf, really hindering my activity in this game/all m games.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I was pissed that I pegged Marshy as scum so I compared him to Obv town Mac.

Did it again D2 and was killed.

*sigh*

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Macman, I agree that the setup was swingy but that's the way I wanted it. Having 3 parties in a 13 player game with a Vig, a Stalker and 2 Bulletproofs would obviously be swingy - unfortunately it never played that way. I really wanted it to end with an epic 3 party battle at the end :(

Tom, no. Siblings aren't survivors because they have a different wincon - they don't just have to survive. They have to do more than that. Siblings need all other parties to go down to win, Survivors don't.

:059:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Macman, I agree that the setup was swingy but that's the way I wanted it. Having 3 parties in a 13 player game with a Vig, a Stalker and 2 Bulletproofs would obviously be swingy - unfortunately it never played that way. I really wanted it to end with an epic 3 party battle at the end :(
I'm telling you this for your own good.

You do NOT want a 3 party battle. Trust me, I went there. Waaaaaasn't pretty. ><;;

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Sorry guys, did not have access to a computer for a while. Didn't look like it mattered (nightkilled lol).

Wow, we did terrible. One thing I find funny is that in every game, people accused me of being mafia and either voted me out or nightkilled me. I haven't been mafia yet lol :p

I'll wait until I can guarantee better activity before I join another mafia game (certain 'things' are affecting this).

Top Bottom