• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Turtle Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
which just so happens to be the opposite of my name... well anyway im just letting you guys know of a new combo that i've found to be incredibly helpful in the majority of my matches i've been mostly playing computers at lvl 9 (which is the hardest they can get) and i normally 1-2 stock them so i'm a pretty good player. Anyways i discovered a new combo that you all might be interested in hearing considering it works on the majority of the cast and especially well vs fox and falco what u do is get close to ur opponent and tilt the control stick slightly up and keep mashing a you can normally get in like 5 attacks and the best thing is it works on almost any character. Anyways probably being one of the best mario players going around i'll let you guys know if i make any more nice discoveries :)

S.D

Smash Master
This is a truly great discovery congratulations on finding it! I have been having some serious trouble with level 5 cpus, my mario generally gets 1 stocked by lv 5 Falco. After using this combo I have been able to win the odd match. You must be a truly great Mario player to be so dominant over lv9 cpus i usually cant get a stock off them. Great job this really works.

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
I... what... I really hope you're not serious...

No... you have more posts than that... you can't be serious...

...right?

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Basically, it's a stupid combo that no one should fall for, so I really hope you're kidding.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
well if you dont understand how good it is i guess you should try it for yourself? this is a bit rude i make a good discovery and i have this ^ sort of stuff to put up with, maybe i'll start being like other players and keep things to myself so that i can use them at tournaments and surprise people.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
apart from the obvious downfalls of this thread, i don't see where the turtle comes in to the combo...

oh nvm this is not GaW boards and the turtle is just from your name....

S.D

Smash Master
Please leave Turtle alone he has been kind enough to take the time to share a great discovery and I think he should be applauded rather than ridiculed.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
apart from the obvious downfalls of this thread, i don't see where the turtle comes in to the combo...

oh nvm this is not GaW boards and the turtle is just from your name....

maybe instead of coming into my beautiful thread and being a jerk, you could explain to me the downfalls of the thread? im just trying to be a nice guy and all i get is this off you noobs.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
seriously. i swear nubs come in here and post crap like this. alot recently.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
[EDITED due to misunderstanding, **** i misinterpreted that post of the troll pic :D thats all]

i really dont want any stupid jokes on this board.
and i want to know wether this guy is a nub or just fooling around

EDIT :
seriously. i swear nubs come in here and post crap like this. alot recently.
wtf is up with that

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
that wasnt aimed at you that was aimed at the OP
op? what does that mean? original poster?
well then thats ok^^ lol xD

please people lets not use the mario boards to joke around its kinda disrespectful actually, its like youre really taking the mickey out of the marios
if its not a joke, then let some smasher explain to you why it cant be taken srsly

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
op? what does that mean? original poster?
well then thats ok^^ lol xD

please people lets not use the mario boards to joke around its kinda disrespectful actually, its like youre really taking the mickey out of the marios
if its not a joke, then let some smasher explain to you why it cant be taken srsly

no one has explained they just call me a "nub" and stuff :(

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
which just so happens to be the opposite of my name... well anyway im just letting you guys know of a new combo that i've found to be incredibly helpful in the majority of my matches i've been mostly playing computers at lvl 9 (which is the hardest they can get) and i normally 1-2 stock them so i'm a pretty good player. Anyways i discovered a new combo that you all might be interested in hearing considering it works on the majority of the cast and especially well vs fox and falco what u do is get close to ur opponent and tilt the control stick slightly up and keep mashing a you can normally get in like 5 attacks and the best thing is it works on almost any character. Anyways probably being one of the best mario players going around i'll let you guys know if i make any more nice discoveries :)
ok first of all...you only 1-2 stock at lvl 9's :/...and first of all...you cant do that combo, a good player will DI out of that ******** combo, and shine out it or SOMETHING

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
You're going to keep the utilt to utilt combo as Mario a secret so you can bust it out at a tournament...?

Seriously... it's really easy to DI out of.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
thank you. that's the non **** way to way it

...combo turtle you play brawl dont you?

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
I thought there would be a turtle shell involved in this.

Oh well. :(
me too xD

well, i knew youd play brawl or ''love it''

being good against cpu lvl 9 doesnt say A THING. youre not a good player just because you 2 stock lvl9 cpus xD they do stuff like power shielding, which is impossible to do so well as a human thats all, you can defeat them with tricks and cheap **** that doesnt require any thinking strategic or skills

just so you know^^ and just so you never say something like that again, i dont think its a good combo either because today, most good combos are already discovered or in use, combos like dthrow to tornado or some crap like that is just plain useless
maybe good against lvl 1 cpus, but i mightaswell to crazy platforming combo and **** instead of those ''combos''

Geist

Smash Master
I'm still really confused to whether this thread is just a case of someone not knowing their DI, or if it's some guy at his computer laughing at how funny this all really is.
because it's hilaaaaaaaaaarious.

To the OP, melee's metagame is roughly 7 years past this point. Sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZwg37tu6B0
cough

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
I'm still really confused to whether this thread is just a case of someone not knowing their DI, or if it's some guy at his computer laughing at how funny this all really is.
because it's hilaaaaaaaaaarious.

To the OP, melee's metagame is roughly 7 years past this point. Sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZwg37tu6B0
cough

that guy is the best player i've ever seen!!!:psycho:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom