• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

AXE 09

Smash Master
If anyone needs or wants to buy a cube, or a new controller let me know. The girl im dating has one shes gonna try and sell.
I wanna buy that controller if possible. I already have like 3 cubes lol.

Is anyone willing to sell me a DS lite?

Jane

Smash Hero
dont give him any more ideas about blogs until he finishes his current project! (that he hasnt worked on in ages) :mad070:

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
With the current situation with what it is. Unless drastic changes occur, there wont be anymore weeklies at the smash house. We cant afford to live there. 8(

v00m242

Smash Rookie
yeah i wanna smash too if there are any plans made someone should gimme a call

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
come to phoenix

we have light, dualcats, ballistics (from florida), and skler (from EC)

rp.luck

Smash Rookie
I'm looking for some new faces to come play melee with me and a few friends a few times a week. We don't really have a regular time we play every week but we do play like two or three times a week. We are 420 friendly also! So if your interested in playing some melee, meeting some new people, and smoking a bowl or two send me a PM!

Jane

Smash Hero
lol wow this thread has been deserted for a while.

anyways rp, we welcome you with open arms, and a few of us are quite the marijuana connoisseurs ;D

look forward to meeting you.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I admit, for someone who claims to have quit, those brownies were fun and scrumptious

StretchNutz

Smash Journeyman
y'all a bunch of scrubs. Except Shiv, who is an honorary Luigi main. And I am active again. And I will literally destroy anyone in tucson using nothing but Luigi cyclone. Totally true science FACT.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
I'm looking for some new faces to come play melee with me and a few friends a few times a week. We don't really have a regular time we play every week but we do play like two or three times a week. We are 420 friendly also! So if your interested in playing some melee, meeting some new people, and smoking a bowl or two send me a PM!
right here, where you at?

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Dude!! Me!! I love Mary Jane and I play Princess Peach!! Pot Princess all the way

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
y'all a bunch of scrubs. Except Shiv, who is an honorary Luigi main. And I am active again. And I will literally destroy anyone in tucson using nothing but Luigi cyclone. Totally true science FACT.
Lol, u won't Touch anybody in Tucson with nothing. Tucson has more than enough Weegee practice.

Top Bottom