• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSA and CCX Present - NJ's SMASHACRE Monthly Tournaments - Nov 3rd! Final Farewell :(

Xeorogue

Smash Ace
So much drama from the smash community. Why dont you all just get really close and **** eachothers drunk girlfriends. cause some real drama. cut the shti gentlemen.

Edit: Sorry I couldnt make it this time. Will be there next time and will get THP there i hope. =D

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lord Knight beat Reik and got 2nd at a tournament like last week, dude.

And teh_spamerer got 2nd and I got 3rd and Magus got 4th at a TSA biweekly, above every single Tunes member, me beating Eggm and LK doing the same, and Magus beating Reik in the process. LAWL!

And Team Gimp always beats NJ Connection and ***** in teams hardcore, and that'd be Magus and teh_spamerer, btw.

srsly i kinda dont spout nonsense that isn't backed by what happens in tournies,,,,,

pockyD

Smash Legend
Lord Knight beat Reik and got 2nd at a tournament like last week, dude.

And teh_spamerer got 2nd and I got 3rd and Magus got 4th at a TSA biweekly, above every single Tunes member, me beating Eggm and LK doing the same, and Magus beating Reik in the process. LAWL!

And Team Gimp always beats NJ Connection and ***** in teams hardcore, and that'd be Magus and teh_spamerer, btw.

srsly i kinda dont spout nonsense that isn't backed by what happens in tournies,,,,,
biweeklies? didn't those stop like 3 months ago?

and 2nd place? i suppose reading comprehension isn't your strong suit

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Sensei, he spouted nonsense, I contested it with facts. That's all.

Edit: teh_spamerer won a Cheezit tournament. And tops = top 3, but okay.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
lol. All the good players in NJ are basically equal anyway besides M2K. What's the point in arguing?

pockyD

Smash Legend
Sensei, he spouted nonsense, I contested it with facts. That's all.

Edit: teh_spamerer won a Cheezit tournament. And tops = top 3, but okay.
3 months ago

i didn't "spout" any "nonsense"; i asked when the last time a THP member won an NJ event

and if your answer is an april monthly, then good for you

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
telling people that my name is pronouced "Typ
Too bad both the regional and state power rankings contradict JFox massively, as well as the actual tournaments themselves, as well as player history, etc. Yeah, pretty much every fact possible contradicts it. Sorry.

Btw, I don't think you're bad at all, nor do I think the Tunes are bad. Reik is indeed better than I am, and you are indeed a skilled player.
God. Shut. Up.

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
Eggm said:
Inui, I didn't even say anything rofl, nice job being inui tho, show up for a tournament and prove yoru statements please cause IMO jfoxes statement seemed pretty **** accurate to me don't like it? then actually show up and prove me wrong. Yo and bring your A game so theres no "I was off johns" That your crew is mad famous for.

As far as my placing, it just wasn't my day lol, i'll be sure to make up for it at cheezits on sunday. I wasn't playing bad so no johns congrats to everyone who beat me.
Will you please just shut the **** up dude. It's perfectly fine for you to have an off day but someone else can't? I'm pretty sure you lost to Jigglymaster or w/e, you have no place to be talking **** all day. Because to me it's seems like Inui hasn't lost to you for a while. I'm really ****ing tired of hearing of how much **** you talk about me and some other players. I tried to be nice in like Feburary/March/April/May/June and still hear stuff about you talking **** about me, so much that when I walked in last week some people thought I sucked. The game is competitive and that's cool but you crossed the line. You need to ****ing cut your ego down a level. So you beat me last week, then beat me in the 2nd set when I was pissed off. Good **** to you. Seems like everytime Inui shows up to a tourney ever he does well, and it seems like you do well in NJ vs people you play all the time but the moment you step out of NJ you get your **** handed to you. So until you start stepping it up and traveling AND doing well here you better just shut the **** up dude before you run your mouth.

Good **** getting 13th btw. I got 3rd today. :p

And before you see "Well we'll see about that. :D" or something, ****ing money match me.

EDIT: No offense to any of the other tunes, you all are mad chill, but I lost practically all my respect for eggm.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
That was out of left field LK. Eggm hasn't said a word about you in negative tense. He definitely hasn't around me, and I'm around him all the time. He gives you respect in regards to your playing ability, so I don't know what this is about. His only issue is with Inui. So all this animosity built up towards Tim should die down a bit. Cause I'm reading what you quoted and it doesn't seem like he said anything that deserved what you just said. I will admit, when dude first came to Jersey, he had a big Arizona ego, but that was like so 3-4months ago. Even I got on his case about that.

As for the "I was off" thing. He always says when he's talking to Inui, after a tournament (like the past two cheezits or wherever), he'll get on aim and get a message from him stating that whatever person had lost to eggm was off or some type of john. I don't know how true it is because I wasn't there in the conversation, but I'm **** well sure that's why he said that.

Edit: Inui, I usually don't call you out on your errors, but I think that title goes to Taj, Wes, or my Brother. ;)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I said "is going to be" and Treble is definitely not as good as Lord Knight. When he beats KrazyJones and Reik in tournament and takes matches from PC Chris and Wes and ****, then get back to me on that. >___>;

And dude, Eggm talks junk about LK enough. I hear about it a lot, and hear it myself. Eggm thinks he's better than LK, which is clearly false.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
I definitely think Treble's if not as good, better. Of course that's just my personal opinion and I don't have tons of tournament records and charts to go off of, but that's ok. LK is great. But I can garuntee you what I say is fact. I'm definitely not one to pull **** out my ***. But you'll see. Even if you said "is going to be" that doesn't change my statement from before. I wasn't really talking about the moment. I was talking about for all time ;p. In all honesty I was just trying to lighten the mood cause you guys are way too tense atm.

But your word is just against mine on the eggm thing. I think I would be able to know him a little better than you too. So your statement about him talking **** about LK is false imo. It's really sad that you think that too after all of the recent good things he's had to say about LK. If he think he's better than M2K (for example) in his own mind, that's fine. You can't change anyones mind. However, if he's going around preaching it, that's another. And he hasn't been doing that....

On some real stuff though, if LK is that serious....MM Eggm. I say go for it, $20 best of 5, so you guys can just end the stupid argument that's pointless.

D1

Banned via Administration
Word I want this taped.

Btw I wanna race all the black smashers to being the best black smasher there is.

GET AT ME!

JFox

Smash Hero
Edit: **** this. I don't like all the drama.

Bottom line is Eggm doesn't have a problem with you LK. You really have had a bad opinion about him from the start, and you just never allowed yourself to be open to the guy.

I think all that you said was pretty out of line and that you should chill out considering this fight has nothing to do with you.

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
I don't want **** to be honest. I'd rather not have to do anything and just try to get along and play the game. But right now, I won't say who, but people have been telling me stuff, and the fact that he can't just come to my face and say it (if anything because I know you know him and you wouldn't just lie). There are other people who have and I changed that quickly. I just want to find out personally because I'm tired of just hearing rumors. I mean if he comes to my house one day, I **** around and try to have fun playing friendlies, then hear the next day that "LK's Marth just isn't cutting it anymore" and I start hearing it regularly, but not from him? That is no. I don't want tense intercrew relations or w/e, I just want NJ to be just one good state because I'm down with you all. Just talk to me Eggm so I can get this figured out. To be honest I've just had a long day and I'm super tired, and I come on the boards to see people ragging on my crew. Can't have that.

C-C-C-C-C-COM0BO BREAKER http://youtube.com/watch?v=konX2e5yJE8

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
D1 you're mad nasty too. I want to play you again. I've gotten a bit better since the last time you gave me full service. xD

LK me personally, I must tell you I have so much **** respect for you. I think you're ridiculously talented and you're down to earth at the same time. That's what makes you one of the best imo. You never rub **** in peoples face and you're always there to lift someones spirits, even if they were your opponent. That's mad cool. I have no reason to lie to you. I'm eggms closest friend if not my brother. If he says something to anyone else like that, the only other person I can think of is Inui. If he says it to Inui, it's just because he's trying to piss him off because they both have some kind of sick and twisted love for one another that needs to just come out of the **** closet. But seriously, I won't even lie I swear on anything, that dude gives you hella respect and so do all the rest of us.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Lol, the only thing i said to inui on aim is that My crew was harder for me than THP, which is true treble owns the mess outta me hes harder for me than m2k too he knows me so well. inui told me YOU KNOW LK'S BETTER THAN YOU RIGHT EVEN THO U WON? like 5 times on aim and i never once replyed no your wrong i'm better i think i said.. Whatever inui.. cause he said it so many times lol, that post was wayyyyyy outta left field LK all my post was meant to do was call inui out since hes always spouting **** about how good his crew is and how much i suck and how much your better than me and everyone else on aim when i'm just like .. whatever inui.. I guess saying ONE thing sparked all this? LOL inui hasn't been to a oturny in mad long and in our last tourny meeting i won with my secondary character i had played for like 2 weeks, i just said that to inspire him to get his *** down there so i could beat him again we haven't been at the same tourny in like 3 months.. And btw I didn't have an off day I lost to chars i suck against back to back and i have no johns about it but congrats having on "off day" when i win like THP always does like spammer did when i won the last cheezits like inui did when i beat him with fox back at TSA biweeklies its like you can never win vs you guys and for the record I didnt' brag to anyone about beating you whatsoever so screw you like bass said before Assumptions make me angry.

Lol my post had nothing to do with you LK, i thought you were mad cool and took the loss really well and i look forward to fighting you again.. i was just pissed off that i hadn't made any posts in mad long torwards inui and hes talking MAD **** about his crew and **** and didn't do anything HIMSELF so i was just calling him out a little firendly trash talk so he'd get his *** to a tourny and prove his # 3 spot, but lol mad drama over that? I guess i won't do friendly trash talk anymore since everyone has their panties in a bunch.

Oh shoot I didnt' even see all the stuff about the MM, I'll do it if you want lol sunday at cheezits, although .. I was never claiming to be better than anymore or bragging about my win against LK, Every single time that was brought up in convo on aim with inui which is pretty much the only one i talked to about it he was just saying "LK wasn't off the 1st set but he was the second" or "Hes better than you u know that right" or stuff like that and i was like like ok.. or stopped talking to him or i said whatever. I dunno what inui told you LK, but .. you realize that no one likes inui don't belive everything he says lol. I really wish i saved my aim convos..

Lol and there never was a fight I was just pissed off at inui so decided to do some friendly trash talking to inspire him to bring his A game to a tourny so i could play it. :)
All i had said to inui that he could have even mistakenly taken as i'm better than LK was i said my crew was harder for me than THP and LK, which it is.. i played them so much they > me

Oh and its certainly not ok for me to have an off day, nor did i. However I was personally disgusted with my performance and just use it as inspiration to practice harder than ever before and get better.

Btw, i tried with my whole heart and soul not to brag about beating LK, and I didn't, unless you some how mistake "My crew is harder than me than THP" I guss that comment pissed you off i apologize.

Treble

Smash Cadet
I really wish i saved my aim convos..
New AIM ftw.

Grats Reik on 1st.

Wish I could make it but, I got off of work when team finals started. Really need the experience...

Lol @ drama. **** has been going on since that day me, Eggm, and Jota went to LK's. Give it a ****ing rest. :laugh:

Reik

Smash Ace
Jeez, this thread went downhill pretty fast. 0_o

Anyway, thanks to everybody who said gratz. Sensei, I'll be practicing my Fox just for you. Literally. xD

CCX needs to sell Combos again. :(

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Who cares, Tipo? XD People are fagz.

Eggm, you do talk trash about LK, and I heard from other people that you do, and you even do it to me. You talk about your records with people in friendlies at smashfests even, lol.

Telling LK to not believe me is ********. Who cares if other people don't like me? I'm one of his best friends, his default doubles partner, and his crew leader; my word >>>> others.

Your crewmember, JFox, just was like "lol every person in the Tunes is better than you, Inui, including the two people that have barely entered anything and the other one you have more good wins over" and I'm like oh okay,,,

Him and a a few others also like to drag Bass and Treble into it, which is ridiculous. Saying that two inexperienced players are better than the longstanding players is guaranteed to offend a few people, myself being one of them, and Eggm and the others know this. I am not saying you're bad, but they're whack for saying you're both top of the area material or w/e.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
lol@the guy that was called an *sshat by omegawhitemage at Cat3.

Inui, do you ever stop to think why you cause so much drama in NJ? Or why people just get into arguments with you all the time and generally dislike you?

Think about it.

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
telling people that my name is pronouced "Typ
look im not the most prevalent smasher in this thread...i don't really do a lot of tourneys, and im not really part of the community. So let me offer my veiw as an outsider looking in. You're taking things way too seriously. Eggm wasn't trying to hurt you, he was trash talking. He was taunting you...just the fact that you rely on LK to help you out is pretty sad. You need to think about what other people MEAN, not what they SAY, before you let all this **** spew out your mouth.

EDIT: talking to inui, not EL :p

Eggm

Smash Hero
Please tell me who these Other people were? I'd really like to know.
I haven't talked about records in smashfests in QUITE sometime, proof please? The most i've said recently is "I did well at LK in friendlies the other day i was happy with my fox or something" that doesn't mean i'm better than them or anything thats just me being happy with my personal performance is there an issue with that? Start going to places and team with him then lol me and reik are waiting. :) And correct with if i'm wrong but didn't you judge bass solely off a few friendlies from smashtality...? And aren't you the one who always says firendlies mean nothing? Inui you are just an idiot man lol my post was simply friendly trash talk to get you to come to a toury and back your stupid *** up with some wins cause otherwise you look like a total *******. Inui I was only joking when I said when I agreed with what he said about whos all better than you as part of the friendly trash talk lol, jfox clearly said that cause he was pissed off why do you have to try so hard to grow your e-***** and defend yoruself about that if you think you are truly better than all those people? Just come and win. Lol, please answer all my questions in your next post and look even more retarted.

Edit this post was a bit mean but it was desrved until inui had posted he was sorry, so yeah i'm sorry too Argh.

Velocity

Smash Lord
Inui is like some boss in some turned based RPG and every turn inui does the same GAY attack and then everyone else is like ahh and then attacks inui and then he attacks again and this goes on forever **** it inui why don't you die like a good video game villain should.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Oh, okay.

I feel very enlightened now. You are all infinitely wise and correct.

@Velocity: lmao! That's awesome!

Edit: I just talked with Eggm. My bad. Sorry for causing drama. I'll shut up now. :(

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Inui is like some boss in some turned based RPG and every turn inui does the same GAY attack and then everyone else is like ahh and then attacks inui and then he attacks again and this goes on forever **** it inui why don't you die like a good video game villain should.
I LOL'D:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom