• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSA and CCX Present - NJ's SMASHACRE Monthly Tournaments - Nov 3rd! Final Farewell :(

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Joe is most likely not going to the tourney tomorrow. You should call him asap, the longer you wait, the less likely you will sell your ticket.
Oh, okay. I'll call him soon then.

@Marcel: Sensei doesn't have a partner!? I shouldn't have asked Trevor so early. XD

Oh well. I'll stay with Trevor.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'm gonna need a ride from the bus stop like last time, who should I call?

I'm coming later in the day btw, not that it's important to know. But I have a setup, and I probably won't be able to stay long because I really need to go home and paint.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Good stuff, Keitaro.

11:20 and you're not here yet......

*plans to get liscense soon* >_>;

It's past 11:30 and you're not here. Uh, dude, if you planned on vanishing, you could have at least given us a chance to beg Magus or something, but now we're just screwed. Eh, w/e. Thanks anyways.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Lawlz Me And Inui Got Pwned By Keitaro

i am so making up for this at cheezits

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm going to be in CA next weekend. I'll be at OC 3, though.

It's literally easier to get a ride to Chu's for MD/VA tournies than it is to get a ride to an NJ tourny. Not even kidding.

Edit: Wtf, Keitaro? You've been there since 10am and didn't answer your phone and just left us?

Wow, dude. -100000 respect.

JFox

Smash Hero
Man Inui, I can't wait til you get your license so that A: you stopping *****ing about rides. And B: So that you can see how much of a pain in the *** it is for you to have to constantly be picking up your friends every time a tourney rolls around. And C: You will appreciate the rides you have gotten in the past a whole lot more.

(I really hate when people need rides, if you couldn't tell.)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I wouldn't agree to pick someone up at 10am, and then not even contact them in the morning and just not get them. That's just place douchebaggery right there, dude.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Doubles:

1: DaBasster (Dapuffster + Bass)
2: Captain Isai (Raptorhawk + Sensei)
3: NJConnection (Eggm + Reik)
4: Two Transvestites (Emblem Lord + Copycat)
5: Kaesn + Oratiek
6: Spamus (MattNF + Koro)
7: SPAM (John + Dennis)

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Anyone could have won. Anyone can win. Unfortunately, I did this time. ;)

Good stuff jigglymaster.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I wouldn't agree to pick someone up at 10am, and then not even contact them in the morning and just not get them. That's just place douchebaggery right there, dude.
First off, you never offered to give me your phone number. You didn't even ask me to give you a ride, Atomsk asked me if you could come along.

Second, I called Atomsk twice and left a voicemail around 9:10 in the morning. Why the phone was not picked up, I don't know. But imediatly after, I decided to leave due to no response from either of you.

3rd: In case you didn't know, I don't give a **** about the respect you have for me. After your rudeness in your post before I offered to give you a ride, you then started talking about getting rides from Magus without discussing **** with me.....wait, you never discussed **** with me. It was all Atomsk wasn't it!?

4th: I went out of my way to offer a ride, asked for a phone number to be in good contact, and was willing to drive 1 hour and 20 minutes round trip out of my way to take ya'll. Then, before even talking to me at all, I'm called a douchebag? ****, 10 people, no exaggeration, were happy you weren't there.

But it's whatever.

Next time, if you need a ride Atomsk, please answer your phone the morning of or go out of your way to try to contact me since your the one who needs the ride. Once I don't hear from a person, I give up on them and go about my own business. Wouldn't wanna be half way to CCX then get a call saying "are you coming?" ya know.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Singles:

1: Reik
2: Sensei
3: Nintendude
4: Emblem Lord
5: Puffster
5: PockyD
7: Cheezit
7: Copycat
9: Raptorhawk
9: MattNF
9: Moo
9: Max
13: Keitaro
13: Koro
13: Eggm
13: Allan
17: Tipo
17: Micah

The next event is August 4th. I'll elaborate more on that and today's event when I get home.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
First off, you never offered to give me your phone number. You didn't even ask me to give you a ride, Atomsk asked me if you could come along.

Second, I called Atomsk twice and left a voicemail around 9:10 in the morning. Why the phone was not picked up, I don't know. But imediatly after, I decided to leave due to no response from either of you.

3rd: In case you didn't know, I don't give a **** about the respect you have for me. After your rudeness in your post before I offered to give you a ride, you then started talking about getting rides from Magus without discussing **** with me.....wait, you never discussed **** with me. It was all Atomsk wasn't it!?

4th: I went out of my way to offer a ride, asked for a phone number to be in good contact, and was willing to drive 1 hour and 20 minutes round trip out of my way to take ya'll. Then, before even talking to me at all, I'm called a douchebag? ****, 10 people, no exaggeration, were happy you weren't there.

But it's whatever.

Next time, if you need a ride Atomsk, please answer your phone the morning of or go out of your way to try to contact me since your the one who needs the ride. Once I don't hear from a person, I give up on them and go about my own business. Wouldn't wanna be half way to CCX then get a call saying "are you coming?" ya know.
I believe I stated in this topic that I'd be going with you.

Accoring to Atomsk, he tried calling you around twenty times between 10am and noon and you did not pick up the entire time.

Well, let's chill out. I was angry about not being able to go and said mean things to you, and I'm sorry, but it was kinda ghey that you didn't answer when Atomsk called,,,,

Oh, and of course people would be glad that I'm not there; not only do they not like me, but I'm better than everyone in this state besides like 4-5 people including the unranked players.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
keitaro the one thing i didn't like about tbis was you telling me you were going to come get me at 10am gave me the opportunity to take a shower at 9:10 now not realiseing you called until like 10am and then never getting a response from you sorta made me a little mad but when woz told me you were there and having the countless times i called your phone it did make me a VERY mad but w/e

Moral of this story: stick to the original plan

hope to smash with you soon keitaro

JFox

Smash Hero
Congrats to Reik for first place!

Eggm, wtf @ your placings in the tourney?

Oh and Keitaro was so right on this one. I mean, he had no obligation on picking you up. I wouldn't have driven an hour and 20 min to pick you up regardless, but especially not if I wasn't able to get in contact with you. You have to realize that they are doing a favor for you, and that you should be working around their schedule, not telling them what the plan is.

Bottom line: Everyone needs to start driving.

Oh and M2k, Zang, Reik, Ryoko, Dav3, LK, Eggm, Treble, and Bass are all better than you Inui. :laugh:

phish-it

Smash Champion
Good **** to Nintendude. Also whatdid happen Eggm?

Inui, maybe if you were a little more humble and people would actually like you to show up at this tournament. No offense or anything.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm better than everyone in this state besides like 4-5 people including the unranked players.
Oh god, lol.

Well I'm sorry for my harsh post too. I was just infuriated when I saw your posts at the moment. It was mainly due to you saying that I did not call when I did.

If you'd ask anyone there, I felt really bad that you guys weren't there. I really wanted to face Atomsk and Eggm wanted to kick your arse "lol" in smash pretty badly. After hearing what Atomsk said with the shower, it makes me feel even more bad inside. It's not that I didn't answer my phone, it's that I turned it off. Why? Cause knowing my gullible self, I would be dumb enough to turn around even if I was right in front of the tourney to come pick you guys up. I waited a while after I called the first two times then turned off my phone when half way to the tourney round 9:40 basically.

Honestly, I'm at a party right now, partly drunk, dammit Inui get your liscense! Do it for THP :)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Oh, okay. It's all good. I get over things quickly.

Eggm is high off of beating LK... >_>

LK beat KrazyJones this weekend though. LOL! And took a match from Cort and PC Chris.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Gratz to Reik. I don't know what was up with Eggm. Good stuff, Tunes taking it to the top again tho. Thanks TSA for the tourny. I will be free for singles at Cheezits. See you all there.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Bass wanna DK ditto MM? there so fun

btw keitaro everything is okay i wanted to do our MM though

Eggm

Smash Hero
Oh, okay. It's all good. I get over things quickly.

Eggm is high off of beating LK... >_>

LK beat KrazyJones this weekend though. LOL! And took a match from Cort and PC Chris.
Inui, I didn't even say anything rofl, nice job being inui tho, show up for a tournament and prove yoru statements please cause IMO jfoxes statement seemed pretty **** accurate to me don't like it? then actually show up and prove me wrong. Yo and bring your A game so theres no "I was off johns" That your crew is mad famous for.

As far as my placing, it just wasn't my day lol, i'll be sure to make up for it at cheezits on sunday. I wasn't playing bad so no johns congrats to everyone who beat me.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui, I didn't even say anything rofl, nice job being inui tho, show up for a tournament and prove yoru statements please cause IMO jfoxes statement seemed pretty **** accurate to me don't like it? then actually show up and prove me wrong.
Too bad both the regional and state power rankings contradict JFox massively, as well as the actual tournaments themselves, as well as player history, etc. Yeah, pretty much every fact possible contradicts it. Sorry.

Btw, I don't think you're bad at all, nor do I think the Tunes are bad. Reik is indeed better than I am, and you are indeed a skilled player.

Top Bottom