• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Try Hard 4: Live Free or Try Hard (December 1st) AZ (Last one)

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
You can either get a "premium" account or whatever for a month and change your name during that month. That'll cost you money.

Or you can just start a new account. That will be free.

Yummy!

Smash Apprentice
Gotta work and have no idea when I'll be done , brawl is fun and dumb.

:phone:

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
just a random.

although i did get second in pools to adhd and ally at genesis2 and made it to pro brackets, which was also my first tournament.

other than that i dont have any outstanding things to say
Nicee! Can't wait to see you there! Do you live in Tucson/Phoenix or simply SoCal? If you only play Brawl, I strongly recommend trying Project M. A lot of Brawl players like it a lot (KiraFlax/K9/Smileyface/Heyseuss/etc.)

oksas

oak-sauce
wow. damn dude with a drive like that we'll make sure you have a right good time

also if you need a place to stay i or someone else would certainly be able to house you

Jane

Smash Hero
we got housing on housing n.igga, thats how we do it in AZ boy.

also, i visit el paso frequently. have you gotten in touch with the smashers there? there isnt very many, and most of them prefer melee, but theyre a cool group of dudes.

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
I was all excited when OOS was coming.

Then I realized he is a brawl player.

Excite got killed. Sorry, bro.

Adrostos

Smash Rookie
Btw i was curious about housing, I was gonna stay at a hotel after the event but if someone wants to house me it comes with the condition that im coming to the tournament with my wife and baby son (who is now 7 weeks old). He stays really quiet but its really up to whoever might not mind housing me? anyone up for it?

Also if you guys need setups i can bring 2 wii's but no tv's unfortunately.

Yummy!

Smash Apprentice
can anyone gimme a ride back home? its around oracle and golder ranch dr.

Top Bottom