• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Try Hard 4: Live Free or Try Hard (December 1st) AZ (Last one)

GLICH

Smash Cadet
I think I want to get get first this tournament.

It's possible... or maybe, in your insomnia persona, I've just been getting you to see certain things (my game play), as a self confidence boost in order to drain any concept of me being relatively "good" or "decent". Only I've counter acted several concepts in this fickle-playing contest. It's been quite pleasurable. Heck, maybe relaxing and reading might get you the right answer as to how I really play.

I've come to find, removing the idea of a prize throws the barrier down a lot. If you take out the y variable out, x will continue to be independent, regardless, but it'll make your game play easier because it's without a whole meaning of worrying about that "y" variable. Think of it as focusing on a 1 instead of a 3.20y = x + another number or factor-able situation.

Who knows? Posting this is probably is a waste of time. Who knows? Cats might some day rise and defeat the world. Who knows? Okami might have just created this tourney to fountain harbored feelings and gain thousands of posts here. Who knows? Okami might not exist. I could "Who knows?" all day.
However, I could be saying this just so you all will lower your barrier of defense border lined to your insecurities of people using words through the cyber-world to make you question yourself. Ultimately, maybe I don't even know my intentions.

Anyway... if you notice, Okami's got some interesting friends. Wouldn't you believe a friend would help you out to play opposite of what would help them? Or maybe, they will play in a pseudo-right way to get you to ponder more. (mindgames)

It's as simple as piecing his personality together which isn't hard because we are similar in several ways. He's personality-similar.

Do you realize why Okami is quiet during tournaments? He's trying to not reveal more feelings, or maybe he's showing me another side of him I haven't yet noticed. Naivety to notice people identifying him by every "sip" into the "thirst" of details.

As for you all, I doubt you'll defeat me this tournament. I've mainstreamed and manifested too much of the "decent-player-act" on my personality profile to actually reflect a true state of genius and professionalism.

You've just been Glitched. GG

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I'll MM both Trevyn and Coty. I don't know how much I plan on wagering, however. I'll let you know later in the week.

forward

Smash Champion
Wow, you know Trevyn means business when he posts on smashboards. I don't think he's written the word smash in his browser since brawl came out.

And these guys got Forward exp. Xander don't under estimate them.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Hey silly betches!! <3

I'm down for some money matches!! :) $1 - $5. Maybe more depending on how I'm feeling the day of the tournament.

Also, you guys better watch out. My Peach is going to do terrible things to you... things that you will never want to repeat to anyone for the rest of eternity.

Go Peach!! :peach:

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
:peach: :peach: :peach: :peach::peach: :peach:

I'm looking for a partner for doubles!! Let me know what's up. You guys know that Peach is an awesome teammate!! ;)

Attention Tucson:
We need to get together and have a smashfest. Seriously. Let's organize something soon!!

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Let it be known to far and wide that Nicknyte is the Nicknyte. He will get out of pools with relative ease, go on to fight silly Kyle, and bring home the bacon, to Sierra Vista. Yes. Nicknyte will make sure no SILLYness will occur unless misfires happen and that his IRISes will not be clouded. Yes. I bring this to you, not only as your smasherfriend, but as, your hero. I will save you from the boring faction of life called mediocrity, and show you why I am the most spontaneous man, ever, to live in these quarters of the United States of America.

Sure he jests, you say. He's trolling, you might say as well, but lo and behold a new Nicknyte, NeoNyte if you will, one that will show the country the greatness of Arizona, and the swagger of a champion. If thou wants to impede this speech, do so with great wariness, for they just want to put a fellow citizen down. They snarl and gnash at the though of this NeoNyte accomplishing Greatness. No matter, I will show naysayers justice, if my name isn't Elvis.

:luigi2::luigi::luigi2::luigi::luigi2::luigi:

-Nicknyte

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
damn. xander just violated. lol still xander vs. trevyn. ****. i think lol you guys should record it. and dang i havent been in this thread in forever and lol at elvis and i have no idea what that glich pedophile was talking about. XD btw ill be at this :)

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
copier! COPIER! trying to steal my partner hmph! I WAS THE FIRST TO DO THAT AND BE SUCCESSFUL! ask tai, fo'wid, tim, jeff, and okami they know! lol <3 try thinking again *****!

AXE 09

Smash Master
copier! COPIER! trying to steal my partner hmph! I WAS THE FIRST TO DO THAT AND BE SUCCESSFUL! ask tai, fo'wid, tim, jeff, and okami they know! lol <3 try thinking again *****!
Dude Glich, you don't even know. Joey + lvl9 Ganon is freakin ridiculous!! If you wanna team with a lvl9, you have to pay for his entry fee though.

I kinda wanna team with a lvl 9 one day :)

XD btw ill be at this :)
Wait what?

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
lol no my cousin is getting married on the friday of that week so..................yeah lol :) and she lives right next to the UofA so dont worry your master will come and claim his throne once again! *****es! im going to **** *****s :) i have a lot of purple clothes now so prepare to get blinded! LOL not purple pants though thats whack haha

GLICH

Smash Cadet
We should arrange a team match just for Joey and I.

Me and my lvl 9 Ganon vs Him and his Lvl 9 Ganon.

Recorded. YouTube. Comments. Subscribe.

LOL that would be hilarious!

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
oh i see,in that case i use ash! he has a beast pika and cubone.then smash failed and went to brawl anyway i would totally pick you scab if i wasnt teaming with jeff you are awesome sir!
southpaw would you like to mm still?
who would like to do a mm double blind for epic awesomeness?

GLICH

Smash Cadet
I'm going to beat one team, I swear.

How much is doubles and singles anyway? lol

I only have $25

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to beat one team, I swear.

How much is doubles and singles anyway? lol

I only have $25
dude i took a game off fo'wid and tai on a team with lv. 9 ganon, i took a game off jeff and okami with lv.9 ganon, and i took a game off jeff and tim with lv. 9 ganon, get on my level nub. well i could see why you probably think youre somewhere around my level since i left JUST as all of these people appeared or just came back. but yeah ill use lv. 3 ganon and be young link then itll be more fair ok? hee hee whoa. i quoted the wrong one oh well :p

South_Paw

Smash Ace
south paw if you play puff i will mm you
Not for more than $1 but sure why not :p

coty has never used puff as a serious character :awesome:

i guess i see how you can think that based on his avatar, though.

he uses sheik
Fix'd. Plus the rambo puff is the best avatar.

southpaw would you like to mm still?
who would like to do a mm double blind for epic awesomeness?
Yes to both :) Or double random, those are pretty epic as well :D

Top Bottom