• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Try Hard 4: Live Free or Try Hard (December 1st) AZ (Last one)

kid tipper

Smash Cadet
jane i've been listening to that for like 2 weeks. you've got sick music taste. busta rhymes has been going hard lately. and more rappers need to get people like afrojack on the beats.

also this youtube link is kinda sped up I think.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
what the hell? you guys listen to ****ty music. i saw the names chris brown and lil wayne and was like wtf is this trash. chirs brown couldnt rap before and he cant now and lil wayne just straight sucks like 6'7' ugh that song is ****ing ********. you guys listen to horrible music. you guys should at least go back to this even though its old hes still the best ever *****es

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2jhfGSZ7Wg

lil wayne and chris brown would be janitors if he was still alive. *cries* you deserve to die if you think ANYONE is better than him.

Jane

Smash Hero
jane i've been listening to that for like 2 weeks. you've got sick music taste. busta rhymes has been going hard lately. and more rappers need to get people like afrojack on the beats.

also this youtube link is kinda sped up I think.
also lol, yeah it is a bit sped up, wtf hahah.

what the hell? you guys listen to ****ty music. i saw the names chris brown and lil wayne and was like wtf is this trash. chirs brown couldnt rap before and he cant now and lil wayne just straight sucks like 6'7' ugh that song is ****ing ********. you guys listen to horrible music. you guys should at least go back to this even though its old hes still the best ever *****es

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2jhfGSZ7Wg

lil wayne and chris brown would be janitors if he was still alive. *cries* you deserve to die if you think ANYONE is better than him.
youre ********, haha.
first of all, dont worry about what kind of music i like. everyone's musical tastes differ. this might be a tough concept for you to grasp, but just because you dont like it doesnt mean it sucks.
and secondly, tupac is not the best rapper ever. lol

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
*gasp!* how can you even say that!? what the hell is wrong with you!? tupac is the best rapper. i mean i dont even listen to him that much but he REALLY IS the best rapper ever to exist but yeah if i dont like it it sucks! cause im a king and whatever i say goes *****! so i dont need to grasp nothing! whatever i say is LAW. dont question me again. hee hee :)

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
tonedeff ***** all those mediocre *** artists you people listen to.
all i hear is white people trash music, white people trash music. there needs to be someone ghetto to come in here to show you guys how much of a pedophile you guys are. and xander white people music cant even compete in this argument.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
alright guys tupac never used any punch lines and was STILL far better than everyone else. do you hear his songs? he talks about life problems and how to treat people better and **** like that. its not like music nowdays that just talk about money, clothes and *****es. theres even a documentary about him! hes just the best rapper that has ever lived hands down. but if not him than biggie for sure. :) and yeah like that song up there is just talking about money ANYBODY CAN DO THAT. lil wayne just talks about *****, weed, and money thats it! and he sound like he has a **** in his throat. he just sucks

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
lol eminem is actually pretty good but his new album blows! and the only 2 good songs got ***** by the radio XD (love the way you lie and not afraid) but yeah even eminem was influenced by tupac, eminem's song cleaning out the closet was based off of tupac's song dear mama. lol yeah i know **** hee hee :) btw how come that okami pedophile hasnt been on in a while?

kid tipper

Smash Cadet
we're not internet friends anymore if your two favorite songs from recovery are love the way you lie and not afraid.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
well they play on the radio so they have to be the best songs XD and nah recovery just blows. lol and ok? that doesnt really affect me in anyway LOL

Jane

Smash Hero
*gasp!* how can you even say that!? what the hell is wrong with you!? tupac is the best rapper. i mean i dont even listen to him that much but he REALLY IS the best rapper ever to exist but yeah if i dont like it it sucks! cause im a king and whatever i say goes *****! so i dont need to grasp nothing! whatever i say is LAW. dont question me again. hee hee :)
tonedeff ***** all those mediocre *** artists you people listen to.
fuck everyone else's musical tastes for differing from my own.
triple troll post, nice haha.

alright guys tupac never used any punch lines and was STILL far better than everyone else. do you hear his songs? he talks about life problems and how to treat people better and **** like that. its not like music nowdays that just talk about money, clothes and *****es. theres even a documentary about him! hes just the best rapper that has ever lived hands down. but if not him than biggie for sure. :) and yeah like that song up there is just talking about money ANYBODY CAN DO THAT. lil wayne just talks about *****, weed, and money thats it! and he sound like he has a **** in his throat. he just sucks
well you're already wrong one sentence in, buuut i'll just keep knowledge-****** you.

1. tupac did use punchlines, wtf? do you even know what a punchline IS? rofl...
2. ohhh my god! his songs are about how to treat people better and ****! uhh, no. maybe like, a grand total of 10 of his songs are about treating people better. a lot of them are in fact, about girls, money, and killing people. only thing on your little list he didnt talk about much was clothes.
3. talking about life problems or even treating people better is nothing new. they did it before tupac and they do it to this day. you really dont know dick about rap. thats not a bad thing or anything, but it is when you act like you know what youre talking about. and you definitely dont haha.
4. omg, a documentary! because that definitely has merit on judging skill!
5. yup, anybody can talk about money.
but can you RAP about money? in a clever, smooth, skillful way? definitely not.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
what the hell? ok...............anyways so like i was saying tupac is the best rapper that has ever lived. hee hee and since when was i able to rap? XD i hate when people ask if you can do something like wtf? when was this about me? and yeah i dont know DlCK about rap cause thats gay. LOL but uhhhh yeah dude im right. lol youre just mad cause im right and youre wrong hee hee and you havent exaclty proven anything that ive said wrong. and i also included weed so in your face *****! so obviously you dont know what youre talking about so its like your post never existed so try again. but yeah dude you did a great job knowledge ****** me lol not really. so yeah like i said try again.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
chris brown sucks

i live in atlanta

lil wayne is ok sometimes

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
The Great State of Louisiana wishes that the Hottest Rapper in the Game didn't come from New Orleans. Lil' Wayne makes people think we all sound like him when we rap.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
all i hear is white people trash music, white people trash music. there needs to be someone ghetto to come in here to show you guys how much of a pedophile you guys are. and xander white people music cant even compete in this argument.
tonedeff isn't white, kiddo.

furthermore eminem IS while and is also better than everything you listen to.

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
I'd rather work and afford my own place and car than enter a tournament, that's just me though.

JEFF, 100 $1 MONEY MATCHES. AND I'LL USE JIGGLYPUFF EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I'd rather work and afford my own place and car than enter a tournament, that's just me though.

JEFF, 100 $1 MONEY MATCHES. AND I'LL USE JIGGLYPUFF EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.
I will enter you into singles, and you will play Captain Falcon. Any objections?

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
tonedeff isn't white, kiddo.

furthermore eminem IS while and is also better than everything you listen to.
dude xander i dont even see you as an opponent in this conversation so go back to listening to regulators or whatever you white folks listen to LOL and youre terrible at trolling in this conversation haha! try it in a different one lol

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Joey = :troll:

To be honest, and I'm not being racist here. Emimem resonates better with white people cause he talks about his life. There is some message behind what he preaches in each rhyme. "Cleaning out my Closet" "Love the way you lie" "Toy Soliders" "White America" etc.

Little Wayne isn't as deep, but he's funny. He has great idioms that make the listener laugh. Positivity is a mainstay of Black Rappers (Dissing, Laughing) because many urban blacks don't want to be reminded of what they come from, but Eminem brings them back to reality.

Because of this, the black hip hop community embraces Eminem for being real, Not some Ice Ice Baby Wannabe. Also because his boss is Dr. Dre. Don't forget tho, Eminem likes lil' wayne type of music. Why do you think he hired 50 cent. Think about it.

Comparing these two is literally dumb.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
whats that a picture of? i cant tell. lol and yeah lil wayne says funny things like he'll be like berp berp jerp jerp and he has like a gremlin voice and ****. lol and a lot eminem's songs were influenced by tupac just saying for those of you who get mad about everything *cough* jane. lol jay-kay ill even show you a vid where he says that he was influenced by him if you guys really want me to. and eminem sucks now, his old songs were great though when he used to work with TUPAC lol

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I think eminem sucked when he started with the HI MY NAME IS song. He's grown much wiser rapper now. Its cool to be influenced by others.

Jane

Smash Hero
lol and a lot eminem's songs were influenced by tupac just saying for those of you who get mad about everything *cough* jane.
i never said anything about eminem, haha.
and yes, tupac has influenced almost every rapper in the game. never denied that. tupac was a great rapper, and has immense respect from the hip hop community, myself included.

anyways, i just got back from GG7's very first show! awww, how cute! chris did very good, and the bands after his were dope as ****.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
i never said anything about eminem, haha.
and yes, tupac has influenced almost every rapper in the game. never denied that. tupac was a great rapper, and has immense respect from the hip hop community, myself included.

anyways, i just got back from GG7's very first show! awww, how cute! chris did very good, and the bands after his were dope as ****.
then why the hell are we arguing!? XD stupid!

Jane

Smash Hero
what the hell? you guys listen to ****ty music. i saw the names chris brown and lil wayne and was like wtf is this trash. chirs brown couldnt rap before and he cant now and lil wayne just straight sucks like 6'7' ugh that song is ****ing ********. you guys listen to horrible music.
cuz of this

reasons for tupac being the best ever
and this

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
dude xander i dont even see you as an opponent in this conversation so go back to listening to regulators or whatever you white folks listen to LOL and youre terrible at trolling in this conversation haha! try it in a different one lol
You're an idiot.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
*sigh* alright dude whatever lol he still is the best btw. :p but tbh i like debating about things like this it makes the boards interesting lol so what should we argue about next? hmmmmm..............

Top Bottom