• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Try Hard 4: Live Free or Try Hard (December 1st) AZ (Last one)

iFrostyy

Smash Cadet
Still, I'm curious what you did that provoked this word to come from Jeffreys mouth. You must have killed someone, that's the only reasonable explanation.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
he was talking to kal about how nobody uses marth's tipper d-smash
and jeff said "this faggot uses it all the time"
or something like that
i paused my match
and told everyone

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
Let's think about this Rob.

What if he didn't. Then you're making a big deal out of nothing.
What if he did. Then you're making him feel terrible.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Well Jonny it's considered major since most people haven't heard Jeff cuss. I remember Tony saying he heard Jeff say s*** before haha.

And yeah Rob I know about Jeff's dark path going down thing....=P

Jane

Smash Hero
well i know that. i just wanted to be a trolly bitch.

jeff, just so you know, i highly approve of your cursing.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
I'm hearing some maintenance guys talking about replacing the TVs in the TV lounge. This may mean that the TVs will lag indefinitely. Speaking of which, how do you all propose we play Melee when TVs become all HD?

Jane

Smash Hero
lmao, jeff did you honestly believe faggot wasnt a bad word?

you shouldnt use the boards as the determining factor for bad words though. otherwise, you cant say c
oon. hahaha

AXE 09

Smash Master
Well yes honestly, cuz I've been saying that word since I was in SV lol. You all don't know me. Why is this a big deal?

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I think it's offensive when people say that's gay and I should be more vocal about it.

And I don't think it's ok when anyone says ******.

AXE 09

Smash Master
I see... That's definitely understandable. But whenever I say it, I'm never referring to homosexuals. I feel like it's the same as saying the N word. People say it all the time, but even though I'm black, I don't get offended by it anymore because I know they're not meaning it that way.

I used to get really offended though, because my dad went though the most horrible things dealing with racism while he was growing up, and he constantly told me stories about it. But as I grew older, I learned that it's not about what word you say, but how you say it. Taj also gave me a big talk about that.

But there's still a few words that I feel I should never say, so I refrain from saying them ever.

Sorry guys, I kinda went off on this subject lol.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i remember another time jeff said a bad word
what was the word?

b-b-b-bird bird bird
bird is the word
b-b-b-bird bird bird
bird is the word

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Yeah Jeff has also told me he was a bad kid way back when.

Yeah Jeff I agree that it is based on context of how you say something but I still try my best to refrain from saying the offensive words.

Though sometimes I'm not always so good at this....(Sorry Kyle >_>)

iFrostyy

Smash Cadet
I know! Haha. He is a bad *** for sure. Great martial artist! Hahah I remember him at the sv tourneys for karate :p

:phone:

Jane

Smash Hero
kyle, you shouldnt be offended if i call something gay, or drop a couple f-bombs here and there. You know i love you and i love gays.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
the issue is when you say gay in a negative way you usually mean stupid, which kinda sucks for people who are gay... same thing with ******, even if no harm is meant

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
I agree with Xander. I mean, why should the rest of us have to change the way we live our lives, just to make the minority comfortable? It's not like being gay makes life harder for you or anything, or that you have anything to fear for coming out. I should be able to say whatever I want about anybody, and you should just be okay with that, because the world isn't going to change for you. When you think about it, that's really just the best mindset to have about life. You CAN'T change the world. Just deal with it.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
why are we having this discussion? damnit jeff look what you've done.

and i might want to smash today if anyone is maybe down. i get off work at 5

Top Bottom