• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Try Hard 4: Live Free or Try Hard (December 1st) AZ (Last one)

GLICH

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I want to play it as well.

Man. This is the first time I'm ever going to be in a tournament let alone play people who are better than the CPU's.
The only training and knowledge I've gotten is from watching YouTube vids of Melee. I'm probably gonna get my *** handed to me at the tourney.

darkgirku

Smash Journeyman
Lol yeah but that's expected if it''ll be your first tourney...

This might as well be my first tournament... but I'm still gonna try and place well ;)

if I don't get out of pools I'll cry.

no, but, lol

P:

GLICH

Smash Cadet
I wanted to main G&W but he is too **** light, man. If he was at least.. what's the word, uhhh... not heavy or light but.. medium? Anyway. If he was medium, I'm pick him up.

Who would you say your worst match up is?

GLICH

Smash Cadet
Well, I'm getting sleepy.

I'm gonna be late for bed so yeah. See you tomorrow.

I'll dream about something crazy like.. Falco shine bairing zombies.
Cya~

whiplash

Smash Cadet
Ya looks like i chose a good one to go to. even tho i barely picked smash back up like a month ago -_-

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
I cant come to the tourney D: I have class on saturday. Which is why i vote to move the tournament from Tuscon to Fort Huachuca. All in favour, say "I".

I :D

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
So, our teacher changed the moving date for our Marine Discovery materials from building to building to a week later. This means, I'll be getting to the tournament around 10:30 or 11:00. If you wanna get there early and get some practice in, PM me or call or text me.*

Don't have my number? Call or text someone from Tucson or Phoenix and they'll either have my number or someone who does have my number. Don't have anyone's number? Search the Tucson thread for a "949" number and you'll find it.

kid tipper

Smash Cadet
I can probably help you out a good amount with whatever you need. I'll even practice with you for hours on a specific TV if you'd like.
Thanks! that's really nice of you, I'll probably take you up on that. Although I'll probably get bored after playing for an hour or two

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Ya looks like i chose a good one to go to. even tho i barely picked smash back up like a month ago -_-
Considering that you were pretty **** good when you played and you're staying the night at my place the night before, I'm sure you'll do fine lol.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
idk about you guys but i placed respectively well at my first tourney.

but i also had 2 years of training with people who were actually p. good.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Yes please. I need the practice :p
my falco or mario vs whoever.
$1-5

lol
i'll mm you

i'd be willing to use marth, fox, falco, sheik, falcon

should we mix and match or should we lock our characters?

edit: **** you guys. i got dead last or close to it pretty much every tournament in my first year of smash

ahh, memories

i remember shiv was my very first tourney teammate ever

and we got ****ED up lmao

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Careful, girku. They're simply trying to take your money. Just MM them $1 each so you can get in more MM with everyone, rather than paying $5 to fight a single Peach, for example.

GLICH

Smash Cadet
I'm not gonna be able to go to the tourney this month, but perhaps next.
No ride. FKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFK.

Nogzor'z

Smash Journeyman
I wanna play EVERYONE, at least once. Just to get a perspective on how my playstyle (and my yoshi) holds up against other players.

Top Bottom