• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRULY EPIC Tournament!!!!! RESULTS ON FIRST PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Jake, are you still up for tomorrow? Let me know ASAP...

So wait, who from outside Houston area is coming? I'm confused. <_<

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
we should try and keep up with who is going with some sort of list that tells what tournaments each person plans to enter...or something so that tgm and mr.3000 can get an approximate headcount and speed things up the day of...kinda like rsvp'ing to avoid difficulties later

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So this is more of a smashfest then?
Eh? There is still going to be a tourney...assuming it doesn't get cancelled, which it shouldn't if everyone that claimed they will be entering does.

Jake13

Smash Lord
1. JAKETHIRTEEN
2. Surgeonpwn
3. DEFY
4. Rockettrainer
5. Columbian Falcon
6. G@BE
7. Sethlon
8. Velox
9. SideEffect
10. Mouff
11. Riot
12. Mog
13. Emp Cesar
14. The Smash Champ
15. ResumeDPosition
16. TGM
17. Mr. 3000
18. Tyle
19. T-REX
20. Bear
21. Duke
22. Lab Rat
23. Apoc
24. Dawn
25. Void
26. Kage
27. 0firefly0
28. MAMA
29. ?
30. ?

Maybes: The Tofu God + 1, Hylian, JF, Forkgirl, CC, Sand Trap, Dr.Drew, Tobias, Jeremy Feifer, Menace08, Mog's friend

Twenty eight confirmed (mostly confirmed at least), and twelve to fourteen unconfirmed.

A possibility of thirty nine to forty two people

Edit: Rockettrainer/Columbian Falcon/Lab Rat: I can smash tomorrow in between the hours of three thirty pm and seven pm.

Chyeah!

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
1. JAKETHIRTEEN
2. Surgeonpwn
3. DEFY
4. Rockettrainer
5. Columbian Falcon
6. G@BE
7. Sethlon
8. Velox
9. SideEffect
10. Mouff
11. Riot
12. Mog
13. Mog's friend (Kyo I'm guessing?)
14. The Smash Champ
15. ResumeDPosition
16. TGM
17. Mr. 3000
18. Tyle
19. T-REX
20. Bear
21. Duke
22. Lab Rat
23. Apoc
24. Dawn
25. Void
26. Kage
27. 0firefly0
28. ?
29. ?
30. ?

Maybes: The Tofu God + 1, Hylian, JF, Forkgirl, CC, Sand Trap, Dr.Drew, Tobias, Emp Cesar, Jeremy Feifer, Menace08

Twenty seven confirmed (mostly confirmed at least), and twelve to fourteen unconfirmed.

A possibility of thirty nine to forty two people

Edit: Rockettrainer/Columbian Falcon/Lab Rat: I can smash tomorrow in between the hours of three thirty pm and seven pm.

Chyeah!
My friend might as well come, he isnt in this site though but im just letting yal know---i guess he would be MAMA since thats what he puts for his name.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Would all 27 of those people actually enter the tournament though?

I keep hearing horror stories of people showing up to Houston events and then no tournaments happening (reminds me of Dallas sorta lolz).

Jake13

Smash Lord
Yeah, that's whqat tends to happen because people in Houston are "soul smashers", they play for fun, not for money or fame. ROFL

ok, so that makes twenty nine confirmed, that's quite a lot.

And TGM won't let them enter without paying *he claims*

. . . we all know he's a softy at heart ;)

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
Interestng... very interesting. There is going to be a really good turn-out for this. =)

So what OOC smashers are coming? Forkgirl, Caveman, Sand Trap, and Drew?

Are teams/low tier going to be decided on the day of the Tourney? I hope we can fit everyone...

And Allan, no matter what, it's pay to play right? Or Don't pay but still free play?

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, that's whqat tends to happen because people in Houston are "soul smashers", they play for fun, not for money or fame. ROFL
where did you get the term "soul smasher" from? i thought i was the first person to make it up LOL is there already a term for that? ... well i got it from the movie "Brink!" where he says "soul skaters" that skate for fun not for money, anyways enough of my rant...

what if one were to strap a bomb to his chest and come to this thing, and threaten to blow the place up if he doesnt get to play for free? just wondering what the responses would be...

i however am planing to enter singles and teams(planning to pay, not threaten)... but
if i DO get around to playing in both... can we do teams tourny first before singles?

Chyeah!
cool, ill call you to see if were still doing it and ill come over

edited for bad spelling

Moggie

Smash Journeyman
Alas, we all find out that we need money to help our parents pay bills, and we don't want to work at a pet shop.

And so, Houston morphs from a group of soul-smashers (rofl) to greedy, soulless, MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER Smashers. Does anyone else NOT see the problem with that ?

Oh, and my friend probably isn't going to show. Hizzuh.

edit : <3 Jake, <3 Lab Rat, you guys pwn for liking Brink!. <3 Sethlon, you're just thugnasty :)

edit 2 : HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABE !!!!!!!!!!!!

TGM

Smash Lord
yes im pretty sure 30(most like-ly more) people are showing up. the list that jake made was 3 people shorter than mine, so its definitly gonna be huge. everybody please show up, it will be fun. i am a softy at heart if you know where to rub me! but after the rubbing you still wont be able to come in and play if you dont pay.period.

samus dittos with caveman is gonna be sweet. it will be recorded.

BRING SET UPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big tvs if you can but small is ok i guess.!!!!!!!!

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
what if one were to strap a bomb to his chest and come to this thing, and threaten to blow the place up if he doesnt get to play for free? just wondering what the responses would be...
OMG BOMB THREAT! Tourny = cancelled...!!!
Lawl, wouldn't that suck.

<3 Sethlon, you're just thugnasty :)
**** straight! I'm the nastiest thug that ever...thugged.....nastily. :lick:
<3 Mog!

big tvs if you can but small is ok i guess.!!!!!!!!
And thus was my little tiny gimp tv officially invited.

theTofuG0d

Smash Cadet
I can't go, i have some crappy Meeting for school, i'm not sure about my friend though soo yeah.. i'll try to make it next time

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So, how many people are expecting to bring a TV? If there is going to be 30 or so smashers, we should try to get at least 5-6 TVs.

And thus was my little tiny gimp tv officially invited.
I can feel my eyes burning already. <_<

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Sorry about today CF. I was so busy with other stuff. We'll play this coming week, I swear. <_<

TobiasXK

Smash Ace
Well, I'll probably get off of work or quit by then, so I should be attending and bringing a brand new Smasher.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sheik ditto with no CG's is OK.

Sheik vs Fox is too mean for Sheik lol >_>

Also could someone potentially house me/sand-trap/maybe one more person Friday night?

Sand really wants to get his money matches done lol.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
hmmm...fox IS mean to shiek...but its so sooooo fun!!! :D I'll think about it. I saw what your fox was doing to caveman's shiek in teams. i was like, "woah! who is that fox?!!" i was so impressed.

oh yea housing. lol, i forgot. can anyone house us?? please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom