• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Awesome thread guys... I'm lovin' it..... you know, I never actually joined the **** staff (I have some misgivigs about oining a club ith **** in the name... it just has a distasteful connotation t me)

Allthe same... thanka for all the credit and an awesome thread

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Awesome thread guys... I'm lovin' it..... you know, I never actually joined the **** staff (I have some misgivigs about joining a club with **** in the name... it just has a distasteful connotation to me)

Allthe same... thanks for all the credit and an awesome thread
lol fixed your mistakes! to many to let slip by! lol

but you really need to join, who cares about connotation?

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
lol fixed your mistakes! to many to let slip by! lol

but you really need to join, who cares about connotation?
thanks... laptop keyboard... doesn't always accurately reflect my attempts at typing.

and as for connotation, I don't particularly care, but there are many that I know are offended by such a thing, and so I'd rather not try to be so callous to their sensitivity.

As for my movest... I realize that I probably made an error in estimating Krystal's size as a 6 since I forgot how small fox was in SSB... Still... I guess it kinda depends on what characters are in brawl.... Maybe bump her down to a 4 or 5 though... IDK... that's probably the least important stat

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
thanks... laptop keyboard... doesn't always accurately reflect my attempts at typing.

and as for connotation, I don't particularly care, but there are many that I know are offended by such a thing, and so I'd rather not try to be so callous to their sensitivity.

As for my movest... I realize that I probably made an error in estimating Krystal's size as a 6 since I forgot how small fox was in SSB... Still... I guess it kinda depends on what characters are in brawl.... Maybe bump her down to a 4 or 5 though... IDK... that's probably the least important stat
yeah what is bowser? 9? so Krystal would fit in at a 4 and a half..lol

but we need to figure out her weight! Fox was pretty light. so he would be around a 3. is Krystal heavier or lighter then fox?

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
yeah what is bowser? 9? so Krystal would fit in at a 4 and a half..lol

but we need to figure out her weight! Fox was pretty light. so he would be around a 3. is Krystal heavier or lighter then fox?
also.... will she fastfall?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
So Krystal will be a speed character right. So how many finishing blows did you guys make?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Well thats fun. Got a little scared when I woke up and it was closed :O

I think you should get more into detail with things on the first post though.

Edit: Thing that sucks is I would always find the thread by that green arrow. And we were so close to 10k posts haha.

-Onyx

Elysium

Smash Lord
First Wall of Pain!!!

Just prevent spam on this one;)
1.) Thats our goal. The old thread was riddled with it.

Hasn't she also been very important to the series? I Don't see how popular or her VA Leak is speculation as well :D.
And yeah; I Wonder how She (And assuming that falco is in.) Will look like, It should be quite interesting :D.
Her importance is speculation, her VA leak is fact.... a very good fact.
Well if you notice that everything Krystal has in this thread is Adventures-esque. The majority loathes her Command look, and her Assualt has shown potential for being crossed-over with her Staff.

Geno has a higher chance though, on Sakuria's Poll he got 4 votes vs. Krystals 3, try not to deny the facts... nvm The other Krystal Thread got locked...why?
Though more and more people seem to be saying that Krystal is a shoe-in, while more and more people seem to be saying "I don't think Geno is going to be in."
Since there is a new Krystal thread I need to post to subscribe to it. I've always wanted Krystal for Brawl.
Awesome, Thanks Darkfur
So, the thread was finally made, huh?
I think we should include a little more info on The **** Staff. About what we had on the wiki

So, does this mean we can finally vote on a stage?
I wish I could remember everything we had on the wiki-page. :(
Lets commence the "official" voting on the stage when everything wants to.

**** staff should make 5 Target maps for Krystal, one for each difficulty o-o...I'm saying that my 3rd time.
How come I miss this stuff? I would love some target maps.
Hello everyone, posting here again to show my continuing support for my one and only favorite newcomer Krystal.
Thanks Flyin :)
Something to add to the list of pros in Krystal's favor:

Alesia Glidewell "leaked" doing Krystal's voice in Brawl on the same day King Dedede arrived. Coincidence? I think not.
I'll be sure to add that.... Strange that I forgot it.
I'm thinking someone should put an icon thing next to the thread title again, like the green arrow next to the old thread. It helped my find the thread more easily.
lol, I'll put the legendary green arrow on when I update the first post.
Awesome thread guys... I'm lovin' it..... you know, I never actually joined the **** staff (I have some misgivigs about oining a club ith **** in the name... it just has a distasteful connotation t me)

Allthe same... thanka for all the credit and an awesome thread
Regardless whether you official join, I consider you a member. :laugh:
E, have u forgotten about me?

Sob I'm a member too...
Oh shiz. My bad I'll put you in right away.
great job Elysium! lol jk but how could you forget Darkraid?
Give me a break, it was like 3 in the morning. :ohwell:
Done.

Thanks to everyone for all the support!
If you can't tell I'll be updating the first post with the most up-to-date info, as well as everything people point out that I forgot.
Edit: There we go, I put in the green arrow, Darkraid your added, and the VA leak was put in.

Krystal Fur Brawl

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Ah yes, the spam which I tried to keep to a minimum before I went on a slight hiatus had gone rampant and there was nothing I could do. New members excited about Krystal caused it to pick up while I was gone.

I guess it was for the best, keep spam small and flames to the occasional scorch and we should be fine this time around.

-Onyx

killbeast301

Smash Lord
1.) Thats our goal. The old thread was riddled with it.
so... much... furry hate. then later we just got off topic really easily

Her importance is speculation, her VA leak is fact.... a very good fact.
Well if you notice that everything Krystal has in this thread is Adventures-esque. The majority loathes her Command look, and her Assualt has shown potential for being crossed-over with her Staff.
Adventures/Assault = win. Command = fail

Though more and more people seem to be saying that Krystal is a shoe-in, while more and more people seem to be saying "I don't think Geno is going to be in."
yeah, poor geno :(

Awesome, Thanks Darkfur

I wish I could remember everything we had on the wiki-page. :(
Lets commence the "official" voting on the stage when everything wants to.
1) there was the basic explanation of who/what we were, The requiremants to join, Her moveset, And current members.
2) Everything, or everyone?

How come I miss this stuff? I would love some target maps.
All the players share the same 5 maps,

Thanks Flyin :)

I'll be sure to add that.... Strange that I forgot it.
You forgot that, and Darkraid?!

lol, I'll put the legendary green arrow on when I update the first post.
Arrow thingy useful

Regardless whether you official join, I consider you a member. :laugh:
Too bad hedgedawg, you're in

Oh shiz. My bad I'll put you in right away.
You forgot Darkraid?!

Give me a break, it was like 3 in the morning. :ohwell:
You forgot Darkraid?!

Done.

Thanks to everyone for all the support!
If you can't tell I'll be updating the first post with the most up-to-date info, as well as everything people point out that I forgot.
Edit: There we go, I put in the green arrow, Darkraid your added, and the VA leak was put in.

Krystal Fur Brawl
ditto
10 bulbasaur

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
i was thinking about krystal´s alternative "paint schemes"
i have six:
1 adventures krystal with her amazona body armor
2 assault krystal with her blue flight suit
3 command krystal(team starfox)with the purple flight suit
4 command krystal (cornerian army) with cornerian uniform and flight helmet
5 pink furried krystal (like n64 katz)
6 brown and white furried (like command katt)
what did you think guys?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
i was thinking about krystal´s alternative "paint schemes"
i have six:
1 adventures krystal with her amazona body armor
2 assault krystal with her blue flight suit
3 command krystal(team starfox)with the purple flight suit
4 command krystal (cornerian army) with cornerian uniform and flight helmet
5 pink furried krystal (like n64 katz)
6 brown and white furried (like command katt)
what did you think guys?
"Amazona Body Armor"

Please explain, unless your mocking her Adventures outfit because of how much protection it doesn't give.

The color schemes for the last two are a good idea but I don't think she would look too good with those colors.

-Onyx

Blue_Kirby

Smash Rookie
Hey guys long time lurker here! I have loved the idea of Krystal being in brawl ever since I read the moveset list. I can't say I know much about her do to me never owning a Gamecube but I definately think she's the best of any of the possible female reps needed for the game. (Though I am a fan of Micaiah and Izuna for brawl as well) So sign me up on the list!

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
hi every one i ´m new in here and i want to support krystal for brawl
sorry for mi english, i know, is very bad but i learned it playing starfox 64
you no speaky de English jk lol :laugh:

Hey, what does it take to join the **** Staff? I'd love to join, so I'll do whatever it takes...
thats great just tell a lil bout yourself like you plan to be mains in brawl (besides Krystal) and your in

I've always been a big time supporter of Krystal as the most deserving Starfox character so here I am leaving my support post.
hey why don't you join it's support to the next lvl

Quote:
Geno has a higher chance though, on Sakuria's Poll he got 4 votes vs. Krystals 3, try not to deny the facts... nvm The other Krystal Thread got locked...why?
sorry but just because of that doesn't mean his chances are better than hers and to tell you the true i think right now Bomber man, Mega man,and Geno have = chances but this is not there thread so lets not discuss them here

woo lot more people want to join now cuz of this new thread

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
you no speaky de English jk lol :laugh:

thats great just tell a lil bout yourself like you plan to be mains in brawl (besides Krystal) and your in

hey why don't you join it's support to the next lvl

Quote:

sorry but just because of that doesn't mean his chances are better than hers and to tell you the true i think right now Bomber man, Mega man,and Geno have = chances but this is not there thread so lets not discuss them here

woo lot more people want to join now cuz of this new thread
say what?:confused:

fluffy

Smash Champion
i absolutely loathe this thread. my first post is so much better. i'm probably never going to comment here ever again.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Well after trying to dig up what I could from our Wiki page. I found who deleted it, and why. the reasoning: "Brawl character fan group, egh. Err, this is pretty much just another forum alliance" From what I understand, the same thing happened to "R.I.D.L.E.Y"s wiki page as well. I'm contacting him and trying to get back everything we put into that, so I can put some of it on the first post. Chances of it ever getting back on Smashwiki..... yea not so great. We'll see what happens.

As for the outfits. I like all of them except the command ones. As for the Assualt costume. I wouldn't mind that but I like the crossover that Wiseguy gave us.
Krystal Cross-over

Also Shadow and Ryudo were add to the list.
lets give them a round of applause.

Oh and my bad Fluffy. :ohwell:

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
i absolutely loathe this thread. my first post is so much better. i'm probably never going to comment here ever again.
learn to embrace change good sir or you'll be an old fogey before you know it

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Regardless whether you official join, I consider you a member.
Too bad hedgedawg, you're in
fine fine fine..... thank you muchly. It's rude to refuse, so I accept.

EDIT: DRATS! DOUBLE POST! I hate it when I can't see that my first post actually happened until after I make a second one <_<

Top Bottom